Mark decision

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(This is Mark POV of the last chapter)

 

  Empty and restless, that's how Mark felt. The failure of being rejected by Jinyoung was eating him. He wondered, did Jinyoung really didn't know him? Or was he rejected without being able to confess? Either way it hurts the red haired boy, he imagined all kind of scenarios and situations but in none of them Jinyoung would reject him out like that. He was devastated almost souless, after that day he lost all motivation to exist. Jackson who looked at him from upclose was the most concerned, probably he was the only one beside Mark to know how things where yet he couldn't do anything to cheer Mark. No matter what he said or do Mark expression remains still to the point of frustrating Jackson.
He was there in class but his mind was far away, maybe he did just imagined everything, all those happy moments didn't really happen and maybe he happened to see Jinyoung somewhere and developed a crush on him... He felt regretful, if it was like that than he wasted all this time, he hesitated to much, he should have take the younger in his arms and make him his long ago but now that his mind and heart was convinced that Jinyoung didn't felt the same way he did and actually doesn't even know him there was nothing he could expect except for the wish he had that with the time his feelings will fade away and his heart will stop aching. But how long would it take cause right now his chest felt like it was about to explot.

On the way home Jackson felt the obligation to lead Mark until a certain point, he couldn't leave him alone specially now that he seemed like a ghost.
"I bought a new game yesterday why don't you come to my house and play" Jackson suggested to the affected Mark.
Mark denied with his head "I'll pass" he faked a smile and continued walking.
Jackson gripped in Mark arm stopping him "you can't continue like this" Jackson stated "it isn't healthy for you, your eyebags are getting bigger you barely eat and you space out to much" he argued. Mark gave him a confused look that made Jackson get angrier "He doesn't know you so what? Is it the end of the world?" He questioned but didn't allow Mark to speak as he answered himself "it isn't! Actually I find it stupid how you give up on things so easily, you should step up and do something"
Mark anger was pilling up "thanks but I'm not in the mood for this" Mark removed Jackson hand but he held him again.
"Stop pretending and face things as they are, if he doesn't know you then do something don't just depress yourself alone!" Jackson badgered.
"What am I supposed to do then!" Mark snapped. He moved his arm getting Jackson hand away from him. "He doesn't know me, it was my imagination and now I have to deal with it so stop nagging me and shut the up for once!"
When Mark finished his sentenced a punch was already landing in his cheek, however he was expecting it when he realized he and Jackson where exchanging a few punches that weren't really trying to hurt and screaming mean things to each other's until they got tired.
"This is stupid" Jackson mumbled trying to cacth his breath.
"I don't understand how did we end up like this" Mark responded cleaning a few drops of sweat from his face.

Jackson looked at him quietly and after a whole said "I don't know Jinyoung but you do, win him again do something or regret for the rest of your life how you didn't do anything" Jackson exclaimed proudly he knew what he said was right. "Now I'm going home I'm done with this, bye"
Jackson stood up his body tired and his face swolled " Jackson Wang!" Mark screamed, Jackson stopped walking and looked at the beated Mark "Thanks" he stated.
Jackson smiled to him but didn't say anything instead he just waved and continued walking away.


Do something! Do something? What exactly can he do... He was sure he needed to do something but what can he do. Jinyoung's mom probably isn't allowing him to see him and he didn't really wanted to try. Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter