Jinyoung's House

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    I found him. Mark keep repeating in his mind. He couldn't concentrate he couldn't think straight, all that went through his mind was, I found him. Mark returned to his house after finally seeing Jinyoung, somehow the chance to see Jinyoung alive and breathing gave him a sense of realief yet he was tired, not phisicaly but mentally, he felt drained and he hasn't really done anything tiresome.

"It was him! I swear it" Mark screamed. He looked around noticing how all the eyes of his classmates where on him, most of them probably shook cause its the first time they hear him speak.
Jackson however laughed "I believe you!" He said between his giggles "so what's next? Should we go talk to Jaebum?"
Mark glared at him "Of course, that's why I'm telling you this!" He exclaimed "you're closer to him so is easier for you to ask for a favor"
"Yes however don't you think it will be weird to ask him to introduce to me his friend that just got out of the hospital" he argued.
As if I could care less" Mark nagged "common you said you would help me"
Jackson rolled his eyes and sighed "if this makes my friend and tutor love to blossom then o guess i got no other choice"

After classes they waited for the basketball team practice to finish. Mark sat patiently in a bench outside the school waiting. He however didn't waste his time, he practiced multiples times what he would say.
"Its been a while"
"Long time no see"
"I missed you"
"Marry me!" He left a sigh scape his lips " this isn't working, I just get more and more nervous" he placed his hand on top of his chest and breathed slowly trying to calm himself.
   
The air around him was cold, the sky was particularly cloudy and colored of a soft shade of gray however it didn't seem like rain was coming anytime soon.
When Jackson walked by with Jaebum beside him Mark gasped, he could sense his heart beating faster, he was really about to do it, he was gonna meet Jinyoung for real.
While they walked they explained to him why they wanted to meet the younger, it was all lies cause Mark didn't wanted to tell him about a ghost like Jinyoung appearing in front of him, cause even if Jackson believ it who else would have believe it...
"So friends from when you where younger?" Jaebum repeated.
Mark and Jackson nodded eagerly.
"How come I have never see you before then? I know Jinyoung since we where kids" Jaebum exceptionally said giving them suspicious glances.
They exchanged glances not knowing what to say "well it was cause we weren't really that close" Mark miserably lied.
"Then why do you want to meet him?" He inquired.
Jackson spoke before Marl would mess up more "the important thing here is that Mark is happy he is healthier now so we want to greet him to congratulate him from going out of the hospital" Jackson avidly lied, certainly Jaebum seemed to believe it more.
"He is still kind of weak so please don't be noisy" Jaebum said looking directly at Jackson.
"You won't even notice I'm there"
"We have to ask permission to Jinyoung's parents first" Jaebum said to them "they are really strict with visits" he explained "and I totally understand it, not knowing the reason of Jinyoung sickness its better to be careful as much as they could well at least I guess they should..."
     

 

He looked through the window in his room to the street, Jaebum promised to visit him after school so he was waiting for him. Its been more than a year since he was in his room, he missed everything, his bed, his carpet, the TV, the book shelf, the small table, the cabinet, the mirror, everything even the smallest thing. Jinyoung felt like he was dreaming cause this level of happiness was above everything he could imagine. He couldn't go out of his room but after spending so many time in the hospital just staying there was enough for him. He picked a book pretended to read it but the excitement didn't allow him to concentrate in anything but the sounds coming from outside.


When Mark was already in front of Jinyoung house he noticed how his hands where sweating and his legs shaking, he has seen Jinyoung countless times before but it feels like its the first time so he was nervous to the point where he was sure he couldn't properly speak.
"We are getting inside, you'll wait downstairs and I'll ask him to go down" Jaebum explained as he knocked the door "if he said he doesn't know you I'll kick you out of the house understood!"
"Yes!" Mark and Jackson said in unison. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter