How many times has it been??

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung appears and disappears from time to time, after all this time Mark has got use to this visits. He mostly appears when Mark needs him the most but normally disappears when they falls sleep. No matter how hard Mark had tried to stay awake to keep Jinyoung company so he won't sleep, at the end he ends up losing to his tiredness.
He knows that every 10 days or more, Jinyoung would show up in his room, sometimes twice at months and even once he got to see him three times in a month, he felt really lucky. Jinyoung doesn't remember his past or himself, but always appear with a knew fact about himself.
"My last name is Park"
"I'm a student"
"I have two sisters but I can't remember them"
"I'm from Busan"

He never worries about what he is or why is he there and always smiles brightly at Mark when he needs it the most.
On this time he realized how he can't help but like the younger a lot, every time he appears his days gets better, he can feel how his hearts keeps pounding hard every time Jinyoung smiles. He notices how he gets desperate after spending too many time without seeing him and how he is being getting restless every time he thinks about him, he, slowly and unknowingly, was falling in love with Jinyoung.
But how does Jinyoung feels about him...
Mark went to buy ice cream to convenience store near his house, Jinyoung was walking by his side talking about the few memories he has. He is making hypothesis of what he is and Mark listened carefully all of them. The have become so use to each other and their interaction so natural for them to the point that even if they never say it they fear the time when this will be over. 
  "I made a friend" Mark finally spoke when they got home, his smile shy as if he was embarrased of what he just said
"Really?! Congrats!" Jinyoung excitedly cheered.
Mark smile warmly "its all thanks to you, since you show up my life has gotten better" Mark stated, he could see the blush in Jinyoung cheeks. "Jinyoung-ah" Mark spoke again when they where in his room "if I get into top 10 on my school grades will you reward me?" Mark asked him.
"What kind of reward are we talking about? Cause I don't have money and there's no much I can do" Jinyoung smiled innocently.
Mark however wasn't looking at him with the same eyes, he got closer, dangerously closer to Jinyoung, his faces a few inches apart, Jinyoung could feel Mark breath. "I'll tell you when I win" Mark mumbled his voice low and deep.
Mark moved away giving Jinyoung enough space to notice how red his cheeks  and ears turned.
 

Talking as they always do and the meaningful words they gave each others, the small smiles they share and the little secrets they keep between them made them feel safe being by each others side, talking about everything and about anything without any care in the world.
Jinyoung was resting his head on Mark arm while they where falling sleep "Mark hyung" he said "What if I really am just a creation of your mind?" Jinyoung murmured.
Mark didn't move but his minds was moving faster, he has thought about that so much he decided he will keep denying it... "Impossible, you have some knowledge about yourself right?" Mark tried to defend.
"What of all that is also made up by you" Jinyoung voice sounded sad. When they first discussed about that possibility Jinyoung was extremely against it, he was sure he exist or existed somewhere however know he was starting to believe it...
"If you are a creation of my mind its fine, that way I can stay with you forever" Mark assured him.
Mark could feel how Jinyoung moved closer to him, the drowsiness was pulling him and he was already closing his eyes.

 

 


 
The time keep passing the days went by faster and faster and the exams season was getting closer, after all those months studying with Jinyoung Mark have got himself way better at Korean and studying, he still didn't do as well as his siblings yet his grades where amazingly going up.
His life was getting better or at least that's what he thought...
That day at class, they started to make jokes about him. They pushed him on the hallway and hide his books, they wrote mean things on his desk all just to annoy the red haired boy however Mark couldn't care less. Jackson, his new friend defended him with all his might however Mark he was use to this. It wasn't the first not the last time he got this kind of treatment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter