Looking for Jinyoung

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Two months. Two months went by and Jinyoung never showed up again since that time, even if he stayed home all day and waited for him to show up it never happened...
He waited patiently but the deseeration was slowly caught in up on him. He started to imagine thinks like maybe Jinyoung stopped coming cause of the kiss or maybe he got bored of him or worst his ability to imagine Jinyoung has ran out. He was about to go insane out of the desperation he felt yet he tried to hold it in as much as he could.
He was immersed in melancholy, he was losing every remaining hope to see the younger again and what hurt him the most was the fact that even if he was sure he meet Jinyoung, there wasn't proves of his existence, nobody saw him, nobody hear him, he didn't left any trace behind just Mark's pained heart and the memories they made but even those will fade away with time and Jinyoung existence will fade away sooner or later...

"You're spacing out" Jackson complained. It became a habit for both boys to study after classes, even if Mark was already use to the classes Jackson still had a long way to go.
Mark directed an angry look at Jackson "Sorry" he said irritated.
"You know what, you aren't in the mood to study I get it let's wrap it up for today" Jackson said closing his book.
"If I confess to you a secret would you believe me?" Mark mumbled. Jackson directed his gaze to Mark confused of the older words "I mean, no matter how weird or fantasy like is, would you believe me if I said so..."
Jackson took a second to answer "Of course" he proudly said "if you said so then I'll believe it"
Somehow Mark found Jackson words extremely reassuring "you remember the person I mentioned that I like it?"
"Yes, I forgot to ask how the concession went?"
Mark left a sigh scale his lips "I couldn't say it..."
"Why?You got scared? i knew i coundlt trust you that alone to you" Jackson raised his voice attracting the eyes of the remaining classmates.
"He disappeared before I could say it"
"Disappear?" Jackson asked but soon added another question "he?"
Mark smiled, he never really considered if Jinyoung was a she or a he, he fall in love of him not minding anything else.
"I didn't know you where like that, well you have my total support" Jackson stated.
He was so lucky to get such a nice friend "thanks" he mumbled "anyway, can I tell you the whole story?" Mark asked and it was answered with a nod from Jackson.
Mark spoke about everything, the first time he show up and how they talked, how Jinyoung help him study and how things where easier when Jinyoung was around, how he disappear and appears from time to time, how he doesn't remember anything and more importantly his concern that he would be just his imagination.
"So, he appeared in your room and nobody but you could see him and that worries you cause he might not exist but your in love with him and don't know anything beside the small things he remembered while you where together..." Jackson stood up and punched Mark in the face "What are you doing!!!" He scolded looking extremely mad "so your telling me that in this two months you haven't see him you haven't not even once look for him!"
Mark wanted to defend himself and answer properly yet it was true what Jackson said, he hasn't look for the younger not even once...
"I'm scare!" Mark admitted while caressing his wounded cheek.
"Scare of what exactly?"
Mark mind was filled with reasons, he was overwhelmed with different thoughts "what if I can't find him, what if he rejects me, what if he never exis-" his voice broke before he could finish his sentence.
Jackson gave him a pitiful look "that's easy, if any of those happen than you can start moving on from there, but if you keep waiting for something to happen you might die waiting"
The words left a deep impact in Mark, he would have never though this kind of things might come out of Jackson yet he is glad it did cause now he can finally see thing on a different way.
   

 


Where to begin? That was the main problem, the amount of private clinics and hospitals that where in all Busan where too much.
"Its impossible" Mark trow himself on the floor. Since he moved to Korea and aside from Jinyoung, Jackson was the first person outside his family to be in his room.
"We should start calling and ask for the Park Jinyoung's in the hospitals"
"They are not going to tell us personal information..." Mark argued. He was somehow disappointed.
Jackson however was all positivity "we will lie! We pretend we are family just asking for info and if it works then yeah if it doesn't than we find other ways" he explained, Mark was really surprised by how cheerful and positive Jackson was, only if he could be like that too, Mark left a sigh scape his lips "don't!!!" Jackson screamed "the sighs let's the happiness scape so DONT!!"
Mark couldn't help but laugh "thanks" he mumbled.
The words caught Jackson by surprise "thank me when we find him!" Jackson said and added an wink.
  After a few calls and a bunch of lies they collected anough information to start looking for Jinyoung.
"Three Park Jinyoung's with the same name and age, where should we go first" Jackson announced. "these two are close and this one we will have to take cab" Jackson pointed out, he was more organized than Mark has ever expected.
Mark placed his hand on his chin while thinking "Then let's visit the closer ones first" he answered.
Jackson nodded in agreement and asked "after classes tomorrow right?"
Mark looked at his clock, he was all in to go right now but it was actually kind of late. "I'll guess that's okay" he said with sadness.
"Cheer up man maybe tomorrow you'll see your man!" Jackson encouraged.
Jackson stayed for dinner, Mark family where surprised by the fact that Mark has a friend and to top it they really liked Jackson, his cheerful personality and kind heart made him lovable for everyone.
   



The next morning, a feeling of happiness invaded him, he could tell that no matter what happened today he won't lose hopes, he convinced himself that today was the day and that after this day his love will finally fulfill, he really wanted to believe that but would it actually happen that way.
During the day he was uneasy, he was exasperated and extremely pressured to finish his classes so he and Jackson could go to the hospital and the clinic.
They planned everything, they will lie saying they where Jinyoung classmates in charge of bring him  a present from the class and the notes from the classes. The probability to fail was high as Mark assures he isn't good at lying and that he would probably mess up yet his wants to meet Jinyoung where stronger that his senses right now.
He dreamed of this day, will Jinyoung be happy to see him? Of what he would say first, and how to act, they way he would confess this time without doubting.

They walked to the first hospital and it was rather easy, they went in to the hospital and asked for Jinyoung, they didn't even get yo use their lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter