Permission

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It felt like a dream, a far away dream every time he woke up from fainting, he felt weaker and tired but what lingered more where the blurry memories of the dreams he had. A red haired boy with a warm smile and soft hands, a big room that felt empty and sad, the sound of the cars that came from the street the essence of the boy, the words he spoke and even the warmth of his body, specially the tone of his voice, he barely remembered them but most importantly the faces of that boy was as always blurry for him when he worked up. He knew he saw it in his dream from real up close if he could admit it, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't remember it. This kind of dreams started like 7-8 months ago, every time he visits the room of a guy he doesn't know and ended up talking with him, he shared secrets with him and laughter's, they shared their thoughts and problems even their worries but most importantly they keeped each others company. The uncertainty Jinyoung felt every time he dreamed of that room went away when the boy with name Mark appeared, even if he doesn't remember his face he was sure he was handsome and graceful in his own charming way.   Now his chest ached every time he thought about it. Jinyoung believed that it was just his imagination allowing him to experience other things outside from the four walls of the hospital he has been trapped in for 2 years already. Spending time with that "imaginary" boy became something he was expecting every months, to the point of wanting to faint just so he could see him. Jinyoung was sure that that boy brought him peace and he wanted to repay him even if he didn't existed. In his dream he, Jinyoung, was the one who's existence was uncertain but in reality Mark was the imagination, as Jinyoung thought of course...
   

 


The breakfast every morning was getting better, after eating just hospital food any food was a delicacy. The smell from the food reached his noise even before it arrived, the food was brought to his bed by his mother who lovely greet him "good morning, did you sleep well?"
She sat in the edge of the bed and placed the food on the table beside his bed. She moved the blanket away and said "how is your body feeling?"
"Better!" Jinyoung confidently said. He reached for her hand "you don't have to worry so much"
She held his hand back and softly it "how can we not, we where so worry that someday you wouldn't wake up" she said her voice trembling.
"I'm healthy mom, see I'm finally home!"
They eat in his room calmly, her smile was bright and cheerful and he was feeling happy just seeing her like that, after so much worry's he made his parents had now they gave a different kind of air.
"We been talking about school with your dad" his mom said "we where thinking on keeping home school until a few months more is it okay?" She asked him taking all the plates. Jinyoung just nodded, he didn't really cared almost all his life he has been educated at home even when he was at the hospital he got tutors and teacher for him. "We will give you this week to rest so how about starting classes again next week?" She suggested. Again Jinyoung just nodded.

 


He walked around the house, the big house that was always empty, beside some maid his parents worked all day say it was hard for them to be there yet they visited him everyday I the hospital, he was lucky to have them.
He looked outside the window once and then went back to his room, after a while he went downstairs again looked through the window but there was nothing. He was waiting for Jaebum. Jinyoung had to admit he sometimes felt like he was nothing but a burden for Jaebum yet he wasn't thinking of stopping anytime, he needed the older and loved him a lot. For the sick and weak Jinyoung, Jaebum has always been someone important.

When Jaebum finally got there, it was rather earlier than usually. He couldn't hide his happiness and he doesn't really cared.
"Jaebum hyung! Let's go out!" Jinyoung said as soon as Jaebum sat on his bed.
"I just got here let me rest for a bit" he nagged "also are you sure you can go out? I don't want to get in trouble with auntie"
Jinyoung denied with his head "she said its okay as long as its just you!" He assured Jaebum.
"That means I can't invite my friends?" He asked while glancing directly at Jinyoung.
Jinyoung avoided eye contact, by his friends he mean that red haired boy and the noisy boy from the others day... "I think you can't..." Jinyoung responded.
"Don't mind it I wasn't gonna invite them anyway" he said, Jaebum sat on the bed still not t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter