Last time

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Hard working! That was the best way to describe Mark right now. He keeps studying and studying non stop, trying hard not to get left behind on his classes, even classmates and professors noticed the change and even somehow he could say that that helped him to make friends...
"Mark-ssi" A boy named Jackson screamed from across the room "help me with this!!"
  As Mark, Jackson he is a foreign student living in Korea, thanks to that similarity Jackson thought they should be friends and Mark didn't deny the kindness. He was noisy and popular with people, he was the type of person everyone loves and wants as a friend the total opposite to the current Mark, yet they seemed to get alone well, he never pressures him to talk and always keeps the good mood.
But the main reason of their friendship was, how Jackson at studying and how Mark is willing to help him. He teaches him the same way Jinyoung does and it has worked somehow.
"Mark hyung" Jackson said, his eyes on the book. "Is the person you like that important for you to work this hard?" Jackson asked without any hesitation.
Mark gave him a confused look "what do you mean?"
"Well, you said you are working hard cause of the person you like right? you spend most of your time studying don't you get bored?"
Mark smiled "if I get a good score I'll get a reward from that person and also I want to make that person proud of me" the look in Mark's eyes was one full of love and sweetness.
Jackson stared at him in awe "so that's what been in love looks like" Jackson stated.
Mark could feel how his heart skipped a beat and his cheeks turned red fastly, was he been to obvious...
"You have to introduce her to me someday" Jackson added.
Mark smiled bitterly "I wish I could..."
   

 


"Hyung where is your birthday?" Jinyoung asked him while they sat on a bench in the park near Mark house, the place was empty and they where barely two kids at the other side.
"September 4" Mark responded. He was sitting in the bench while eating a Popsicle.
"Its close to mine!!" Jinyoung excitedly said.
Mark gave him a surprised look "you know your birthday?"
"I remember it" Jinyoung proudly admitted "its on September 22" he stated his smile was as bright as the sun "let's celebrate our birthdays together" Jinyoung suggested
"We can buy a cake and ballond" Mark sarcastically said while laughing. Jinyoung however seemed really exited with the suggestion Mark gave.
"And I'll get you a present!!" Jinyoung exclaimed.
Mark couldnt help but laugh "how would you do that?"
"I'll find a way, I promise"
Mark reached to Jinyoung hand, after all this time holding Jinyoung hand has become a habit.
"The test are next month, I'll be waiting for my reward" he mumbled.
Jinyoung nodded and said "Me too!"
 

 

 


After a whole week of test the day the grades where give to them came and Mark couldnt be more nervous. Jackson that was sitting besides him keep teasing him all the morning. He needed to be top ten in the school ranking, he worked hard all this time, he didn't sleep in class he took notes and even asked question to teachers which he has never done before. He will make it!

When the classes ended the raking was already in the school board, he hesitantly went there with Jackson. They waited till most of the people where gone so they could get closer to the board. "Jackson?" Mark mumbled "umm?" "If I really make it I promise ill confess to the person i like"   He searched for his name, he could feel how his hands where shaking, why is he so nervous.
A sigh scape from his lips when he found his name on the board.
"Ahhhh!" Jackson screamed when he saw it. "You did it!" He jumped.
Mark couldn't be more happy, there was his name on the 9th spot.
"Lets go celebrante!!!" Jackson screamed.
Mark was happy, to think all the harf work really pay off.
"What placer are you?" Mark asked Jackson.
"123th" Jacksom proudly admitted "I was on 300" last time, so that's a improvement" he winked making Mark laugh.
"Who's first place?"
"A guy named Im Jaebum" Mark answered.
"Ahhh is that guy from the class next to ours" Jackson voice loud as always "the one with the two moles on his eyes"
"Ahh the jerk from the other day" Mark stated.
"He isnt that bad, he is actually a nice person, really cool if you ask me"
"That wont change my perspective of him" Mark interrupted him. "Anyway I have to leave, Bye" Mark waved goodbye and started to run.
He heard how Jackson screamed "Go get her!!"
That's exac
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter