First Time

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Life isn't easy. Moving to another country wasn't easy neither specially if the language is totally different to the one you use and even the culture is more strict. From L.A. to Korea was to much of a change but it was all in the name of the family's well being. Mark father found a job at Korea where the pay was way better than at his last job and they where even gave a house as a gift from his boss so it will be easier to move to Korea for them. After four months living in Korea Mark could say he was tired. Everyday was hard, socializing for a shy person like him was one of the hardest task he could get not taking in account the mental and physical drain he feels after a simple day of school. Korean language wasn't being nice at him and he wasn't particularly working hard on it too.  Going outside became a burden ever since he got there because he doesn't like to stand out however apparently for Korean's a foreign is like a mysterious being that needs to be observed, it might be also because of the color of his hair of a bright red as tomato .
That Friday when he got home from classes, he already was decided to sleep the whole afternoon until the next day. His house was almost empty, except from his mom nobody else was around, except from him all his siblings where properly getting use to Korea. It was so hard on him that he feels pain just thinking about school and life itself.  he walked inside his house and greeted his mom who kindly offered him food yet he wasn't hungry, he was just tired.
He went upstairs yawning all the way up, his steps slow and quiet while he was already fantasizing about his bed. He walked past his siblings room when heard a noise. He thought he heard wrong yet again the sound of a book falling on the ground echoed in the second floor. He looked for the source of the sound that apparently came from his room. He immediately got mad. The thought of one of his brothers touching his stuff made him boil in anger.  
He was mad and about to scream at whoever was in his room. He opened the door and stared hard at the person inside. His eyes wondered inside the room, exactly on the unknown person inside his room. It was a boy, of maybe 1.75 or more certainly a bit taller than Mark, his hair short and of a deep black, his eyes of a beautiful black color and with white pale fair skin that could also look like snow and definetily somebody Mark has never seen before.
The boy looked at Mark, his eyes wide open showing his surprise "who are you?" He asked raising his hands in front of his chest clenching them forming a fist.
Mark reaction however was totally different "Ahhhh!!!" A loud scream rasped Mark throat.
"Shh. Wait!" The boy moved to where Mark was "don't scream" he covered Mark mouth and tried to calm him "shhh keep quiet please" the boy pleaded.
Mark felt something strange as soon as the boys hand touched him, they where as cold as ice, his voice was soft and hearing him pleading made him gave in to his request. Once Mark stopped screaming Jinyoung let go of the grip.
"Who are you?" The boy asked.
When those words left the boys lips, Mark's mom entered the room. "What happened?" She asked a concerned look on his face "why did you screamed are you okay?"
Mark didn't know what to do, he glanced at the boy "Mom this dude just entered the house, its his fault" Mark said pointing at him.
"It's not my fault" Jinyoung defended.
She looked around trying to find the person Mark mentioned "I'm sorry but who are you pointing darling?" She asked Mark in the sweetest tone she could.
Mark eyes widened after hearing her words, he glanced at the boy and to his surprise he noticed that the both, him and that boy, have the same expression.
"Speak" Mark ordered the boy.
Jinyoung hesitated to say something but still mumbled "excuse me, can you see me?" But got no answer. "Mark, youre scaring me, what is going on?" she asked looking around the room.
Mark understood his situation, this wasn't gonna work well if he continued."I'm joking" Mark lied, she looked at him distrusting his words so he added "I saw a bug, thqats why i screamed..." he scratched the back of his head and faked a smile "Mom im tired from school, can I sleep?"
"Are you sure that's all?" She asked him. Mark nodded as an answer and faked a yaw "please I want to sleep"
He practically pushed her outside closing the door behind her, he heard how she stayed for a while outside his room and spoke again until the sound of her steps couldn't be head anymore.
Mark then directed his eyes to the boy, he scanned the black haired boy staring at his expression, he seemed as confused as him "I'm Mark" He mumbled "and you?"
The boy thought for half a second "Jinyoung, I think..."
"You don't seem sure" Mark gave him a suspicious glance but still moved on from that question "what are you doing in my room"
"I don't know..." He honestly answered.
"Why mom can't see you?" Mark questioned giving a step back.
Jinyoung gave a step up "I don't know"
Mark moved back again "are you a g-ghost?" He stuttered.
Jinyoung looked shock and somehow offended with the questions "look, I don't know, I don't remember anything, I just appeared here a few hours ago and then you came in and your mom didnt see me and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter