Transformation

A God's Weapon

 

 

The persistent ringing of the bell alerted all the gods and their weapons that there has been a breach of the barrier between the demon world and the human world. Jungkook and Taehyung were assigned to heal the wounded. There were also other healing weapons around to assist them with the wounded.

 

“We’re losing the battle outside. If reinforcement doesn’t come soon, the demons will take over this healing camp and the ones we treated might ended up dying. We have to start moving some of them far from here.” One of the healing weapons suggested.

 

“No, it’s not safe to move them outside. We’ll get attacked and we’re mostly healing weapons here who don’t have much fighting experience or even if we can fight, how far are we supposed to move the injured? It’s not easy to set up another healing camp and put up a barrier.” The other healing weapon argued back while wrapping a human’s arm with a bandage.

 

Jungkook was getting stressed out while thinking about what to do. There were injured humans, gods, and weapons that kept increasing by the minute. The current healing camp was getting full.

 

“The demons have reached the healing camp’s barrier!!!” Someone alerted them. “There are too many of them! The fighting gods and weapons outside aren’t enough to stop them. The barrier will fall if reinforcement doesn’t come soon. There’s no way to escape right now either. We’re surrounded.”

 

Jungkook was the only healing god. The other gods inside the healing camp were all injured which means that Jungkook currently has the highest authority. It was his responsibility to keep them all safe, but how was he supposed to do that?

 

“Jungkook and I will handle this. Just keep healing the injured,” Taehyung spoke with so much authority that Jungkook was thankful that he had a weapon to speak on his behalf because right now, he really didn’t know what to do. After the short instruction, Taehyung and Jungkook went outside the healing camp where they could see the barrier a few meters away from there and all the demons trying to break it down.

 

“Do you want to be in contract with me before things get nasty?” Jungkook asked, knowing that they will have to fight all the demons once the barrier falls. He wasn’t sure if they were going to survive that, but he knew that being contract will make their bond and powers stronger. If it would allow them to fight even for just a few minutes longer, then they should do it. Maybe the reinforcement will arrive within the few minutes longer.

 

“Rather than waiting for the barrier to fall, why don’t we make it stronger?” Taehyung suggested.

 

Jungkook was amazed at how his weapon was able to think clearly despite all the panis and chaos around them. He honestly didn’t think of that before. “Yeah, that’s actually a better idea. Our life force will get drained but I guess it’s a better way to die than fighting the demons who would probably try to kill us more brutally”

 

“You’re not going to do it. I’ll do it myself.”

 

“What the heck are you talking about? If you do it yourself, then there’s even a bigger chance you’ll die. If we do it together, then maybe reinforcement will arrive and we’ll both survive this.”

 

But before they could argue more, a small part of the barrier broke. “Repair the barrier. I’ll kill the demons who got in.” Taehyung was quick to instruct and move for the kill.

 

Jungkook ran to a safer distance to do the ritual to repair the barrier. In a few minutes, the barrier was repaired and grew strong. Taehyung managed to kill the few demons who managed to get inside. They were safe for now. Taehyung could see the making the barrier strong was draining Jungkook’s powers and life force. Jungkook already spent a lot of his powers healing the injured earlier.

 

“Jungkook, the barrier has gotten strong again. Please stop the ritual. You need to rest.” Taehyung knew that the god could hear him, but it seems that Jungkook didn’t plan on stopping at all. “You can’t die, I don’t want to serve any other god besides you!” It seems that Jungkook was convinced to stop for now.

 

Jungkook has gotten so weak that after the ritual, he started falling backwards. Fortunately, Taehyung was there to catch him. “Jungkook! Jungkook!” The god wouldn’t wake up no matter how loud Taehyung would call for him. Taehyung was worried because the god was barely breathing and felt cold. The weapon decided to do transfer some of his energy to the god. He stopped when he felt the god getting warmer and looking less pale than before.

 

An hour passed by when the barrier started getting weak again. Jungkook showed no signs of waking up. Everything is up to Taehyung now.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

When Jungkook woke up, he was in his own bed.

 

There was also Jin sitting at his bedside. “Glad to see that you’re finally awake.”

 

“What happened to the healing camp and the demons? Where’s Taehyung?” Jungkook was full of questions.


“Everyone in the healing camp is safe. The reinforcements arrived just in time when the barrier broke. Some demons got inside the healing camp, but some of the healing weapons were able to fight them off. You were probably unconscious the whole time so Taehyung protected you.” Jin turned his head to the side. Jungkook followed Jin’s gaze to the other side of the room which has a human-sized shield learning against the wall. “You were under that shield. That shield is Taehyung.”

 

Jungkook’s tears started to fall. He was relieved that Taehyung was alive and finally able to transform, but he was also sad that Taehyung was stuck in his shield form.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Chapter 5

 

A/N: My last update was in September. Omigosh~ I am so sorry!!! I thought it would be easy to write the last chapter, but real life kept on making me busy or I was distracted with other things (I bought a 2DSXL and play Pokemon Moon and Ultra Sun). Anyway, this was supposed to be the last chapter, but my brain decided to come up with another idea which means another chapter! Hahahaha!! I am my readers are still around to read this update and the future last chapter~ ^^;;;