A Weapon's Visitor

A God's Weapon

 

 

Taehyung never expected he would have a visitor at the shrine. "Jin! How did you know I'd be here?"

 

"How could I not? You're popular. The guy who couldn't turn into a weapon was finally chosen by a healing god!" Jin grinned. "I'm happy for you."

 

"Come on in," Taehyung allowed Jin to enter their shrine.

 

"I like the smell of herbs. They're for medicine, right?" Jin asked as he inhaled the scent.

 

"Yeah and for food too," Jungkook replied as he approached them with tea and sandwiches. "Good thing I happened to make extra sandwiches today." He placed the tea and sandwiches on the table. "I'll leave you two to catch up."

 

"Thank you," Jin said before taking a bite on the sandwich. "Mmm... this chicken with herbs sandwich is good. Man, you're really lucky. My god doesn't know how to cook! Luckily, his other weapon does, but his cooking skills isn't that good yet. He can only make simple stuff. You might know him. He's from the 7th batch, Suga."

 

"Yeah, I know him, but I didn't really get to talk with him," Taehyun said as he remembered Suga's face. "By the way, which god are you serving?"

 

"Jimin, god of fertility. My contract with him includes saying yes to every time he wants to have with me."

 

Taehyung choked on his sandwich after hearing that. He had to cough a few times and drink the tea. "That was too much information."

 

"I guess it's because I serve the god of fertility that I've gotten used to topics and such. Don't you and your god talk about ?"

 

"No. Of course not."

 

"But you guys heal people. Don't you heal people with ual problems?"

 

"I think they go to the god of fertility for that kind of problem or whoever god is out there," Taehyung was a bit of uncomfortable with the topic, but fortunately, Jin decided to stop talking about and changed topics.

 

It was mostly Jin who did the talking, giving out a lot of information to Taehyung that he wasn't aware of like how there is a weapon club which only allows weapons inside, no gods, and vice versa. Jin talked about how the other 10th batch of weapons were doing and who their gods were. He also talked about Suga and how he can be jealous of him sometimes because it seemed like Jimin and Suga have a deeper relationship. Jin had also taken up an interest in pottery. He would put the flowers and plants, which were offered in the shrine, in the vases or pots he made himself.

 

"So are you thinking of going to that weapon club?" Jungkook asked after Jin left the shrine.

 

"So you were eavesdropping?" Taehyung asked though he didn't really mind. He hasn't kept any secret from the god. Now that he thinks about it, the god seemed to be keeping a lot of secrets from him or maybe the god will share if he asks like about the previous weapon. "I prefer training and trying to transform into a weapon than going to a club."

 

"I don't need you to transform. You can also go clubbing if you want to," Jungkook encouraged the other. "You've been busy. You need to have some fun."

 

"If Jin didn't come, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be suggesting for me to go clubbing. I do have fun. It’s fun training with you.” Taehyung honestly enjoyed his training sessions with Jungkook since the god was steadily improving. The god could finally fight back though he hadn’t won a single match against Taehyung so far.

 

“You mean to say you enjoy punching and kicking me? I can’t decide if you’re a bully or a sadist.” Then Jungkook received a playful punch on his shoulder. “You just punched me! You bully!”

 

Taehyung laughed at how cute the god was acting. “I think it’s more fun being here with you,” The weapon said sincerely.

 

“I feel the same way.” The god opened up about his state of depression before Taehyung came to live with him in the shrine. During his state of depression, his powers had weakened to the point where there were some days when he couldn’t heal at all. He figured that he needed help, but he didn’t want anybody to know about his current situation.

 

Because of what happened with his previous weapon which was also the cause of his depression, Jungkook didn’t want to take it another weapon. However, he still decided to push through with getting a weapon because he needed someone to take care of him when he gets too weak and maybe take care of his burial when he dies.

 

“Surprisingly, my health and powers started to improve since you came to live here, so now… I wish to live with you for a very long time.”

 

If that’s how you feel, then why haven’t you made a contract with me yet? Taehyung wanted to ask that question, but he didn’t want to bring up anything that would make the current situation awkward. “I wish for that too.” The weapon wished that a contract will be formed somehow in the future. If the god wanted him to be around that much, then a contract is bound to happen soon… right?

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I think the next chapter will focus on the contract... will it happen or not? Commens and suggestions are appreciated!!! ^^