Chapter 2

Inseparable!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye was laying on her soft mattress with her eyes closed.  The smell of her room reminded her of the beautiful childhood and the terrible memories with her brother.  She just wanted to calm herself. Relax herself from the situation she was in right now.

She still remembered those precious moments of her life with her brother, and this house. They were so naive and innocent . But things here are not same anymore. Neither is he or to be precise She!

Earlier this morning, when shin hye saw min ho standing outside the house. She didn't expect him to stand there for her. The moment she stepped out of her car, she saw a happiness in her brother's eyes. 

Shin hye was slightly taken back, because she could hardly remember him making an eye contact with her in these few years. She almost forgot her brothers cruel actions and wanted to hug him but reality hit her hard. 

Suddenly the expression of joy turned  into something else, when min ho started looking at her from top to bottom which was very unlike him. Shin hye remembered in the past her brother looked her with love. But the look he gave her now was something she couldn't understand.

Shin hye could not tell what he was thinking, but his actions really pissed her. 

Did she get uglier? Of course not.

Or has he finally accepted the fact that i am just his adopted sister? It broke her heart. All this thoughts kept running in her mind, making her even more upset.

She didn't want to look at him anymore, so she just walked towards the house, but slowed down before greeting min ho plainly and walking past him.

But again, she noticed something in his eyes. Regret! And Hurt! 

Wait! What? Did I just see him hurt?

But as for min ho, he deserved it. He shouldn't be expecting her to come running into his arms after leaving her like that.

But somewhere deep inside her heart, she felt guilty. She knew no matter how much he hurt her she will still love her brother though she won't show him.

Shin hye opened her eyes, when she felt two fingers caressing her face. She instantly opened her eyes and it was their old maid. Shin hye smiled at her sleepishly.  She helped shin hye and loved her like a mother would. Shin hye missed her too. She was like a mother to her, who taught her every moral a mother teaches her daughter.

" Miss Lee! Mr. Lee is calling you down for dinner." The maid imformed formally.

"Neh!" Shin hye replied before stretching herself and jumping on her feet.

She left the room and the maid followed behind.

In the dinning room, min ho was patiently waiting for shin hye's arrival, he prepared everything.  He asked the maids to prepare her favorite meals. 

"That food panda can never avoid delicious food" min ho thought smiling to himself. 

Min ho is trying his best to win her back so he could calmly talk to her about his feelings.

He didn't know if shin hye felt the same way he did.  He was worried about her rejection. Nobody had ever said no to him. He didn't know what he might do if shin hye didn't return his feelings. 

But now is not the time to think of all this. He has to focus only on her forgiveness. He looked up and. Saw her coming towards the dining room with her usual blank look.

Shin hye came towards the table and sat three chairs away from him. Min ho coughed awkwardly before straightening himself.

Shin hye glanced at him for a second before turning her attention back on her food. It was her favorite meal. 

Min ho glanced at her as she was busy putting her golden roasted lamps into her plate, along with a chicken wings.

Min ho took his plate and quietly moved to his next empty seat. So now he was two seats away from shin hye. He took a bite of his food before looking over her with the corner of his eyes.

She didn't notice him.

"Good!"

This time he took a long jump and sat on the seat next to her making her choke.

She started coughing and min ho out of embarrassment started patting her back.

Shin hye recovered after a few seconds. She looked over min ho beside her  and in return he showed her his puppy dog eyes.

"Aish!" Shin hye said in her mind before turning back to her food.

This whole while She didn't even say a word or looked at him. Just continued with her food and left the room, without even glancing at him.

Min ho sighed before getting up from his seat and walking upstairs in his room.

Today he has a lot to think of.

On the other hand, shin hye was laying on her bed, with tears dripping down to her pillow.

She was crying softly not wanting anyone to know. She was thinking about min ho. She have tried her best to avoid her brother all this time. She hung out with friends and even kept herself busy so she could not think about him. And she succeeded too.

Yes! She su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter