Chapter 5

Inseparable!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night changed a lot of things. Not only min ho forced himself on her, but she enjoyed it all along. Its the only thing that upsets her. 

She woke up on bed, half with min ho beside her shirtless. His hands were securely around her waist, making it difficult for her to move. She tried to get up but seems like his hands are glued on her waist. 

Finally, after a few tries when she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed his hands away with all her strength waking him from his wonderland. 

Min ho opened his eyes and sat up with his back leaning against the bed. He looked over to shin hye and forward his hands for her to take it. 

"​​​​come here, shin hye." Min ho ordered her while he eyes the spot beside him. But shin hye just ignored him.

"Didn't you hear what i said?" 

*silent*

"Shin hy..." Before he could complete, shin hye quietly moved towards him and settled herself beside him. 

Min ho chuckled softly, and placed his hands on her waist pulling her closer to him, inhaling her sweet smell.

On the other hand shin hye was biting her lips, as his nose was touching her bare neck, his hot breath fanning against her skin. Neither of them spoke. Just kept hugging each other. 

Min ho wanted this. He wants every morning to be like this. He wants shin hye to be in his arms every morning. 

"Shin hye.." Min ho calls her bringing her out of her dream.

"I love you." Min ho said making shin hye stiffen a bit. For the first time, she is feeling guilty for something against her brother. First for kissing him back. Second, enjoying his every sinful acts. And now, the most shameless thing is she fell for him. She fell in love with her brother. She couldn't feel any lower than this. But she can't control herself either. She desires to be touched by him, even after knowing the consequences.

Minutes have passed away, but still there was no reply from her, and it actually scared him. 

"I am sorry oppa!" Shin hye said and min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter