Chapter 3

Inseparable!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning at the breakfast table, both shin hye and min ho were dead silent. Neither they spoke nor they looked at each other. Both of them sat as far as possible from each other. 

The maids in the house were secretly observing them. Both shin hye and min ho had teeth marks on their necks which was easily noticeable by anyone. 

They kept wondering how badly they must have quarreled to end up with such an ugly mark.

It was min ho who first got up from his seat and left the table. Shin hye sighed in relief, as she can now eat her breakfast calmly. Shin hye was embarrassed for her act last night. What Happened last night should not have happened. He's her brother no matter what happens. She can never think of him like that. 

She finished her rest of the food and got up too and left the table. She started walking out of the house, but stopped in her tracks when saw min ho standing outside the house, leaning against his car. 

Was he waiting for me? Oh my god! No way he could be here for me. But what if he is. Shin hye thought obviously scared. She didn't want to face him. 

Min ho noticed her lost  took small steps towards her and  grabbed her sweated hands. 

"Are u okay?" Min ho asked shin hye and in return she only pulled her hand back. 

"I'm fine!" Shin hye replied (a complete lie). Min ho looked at her for some time before grabbing her hand again and dragging her to his car.

" Come let me drop you." Min ho said while pulling her towards his car. 

Shin hye who didn't like the idea quickly pulled her hands from his.

" No thanks! I can go on my own." Shin hye said making an excuse. Trying to escape from his awkward company.

But min ho wasn't in a mood to play so He ignored her and placed his hand on her head before pushing her inside the car so she does not hurt her head.

He walked to the other side and sat as well, before driving off.

The whole ride was silent. Shin hye felt like jumping off the car, even though she wouldn't, but min ho put child's lock So she anyways can't.

They reached in front of a house which belongs to the retired manager of their fathers company.

Shin hye managed to get good grades just like her brother, which resulted her to finish her studies early. So now her father had requested his old trusted manager to train shin hye for the company, which he gladly accepted. 

So here  shin hye is outside his house. She was about to unbuckle her seat belt, but was stopped by min ho.

"Shin hye!" Min ho called her out. Shin hye turned her head towards him unwantingly.

"Huh!" She asked.

" Can I talk to you for a minute?" Min ho asked calmly, and shin hye nodded and straightened herself and motioning him to continue.

" About last night I......" Min ho was about to say but shin hye cuts him off.

" I know oppa, you don't have to apologize. I understand. " shin hye said clearly not understanding her own words. She had no idea what was min ho saying, but instead of listening about the awkward night, she felt not hearing would be better.

"Really!" Min ho asked faked happy face. He knew she didn't understand anything.

"Of course!" Shinnhye said confidently.

" So we're back together right? Like you just agreed before." Min ho said. Clearly using this moment.

His plan was to trick her into forgiving him.

"Holy crap!" Shin hye muttered under her breath. She looked over to min ho before replying.

"Of course we are. Hahahha" shin hye said fake laughing, though inside she was screaming.

Min ho smiled at his victory. He leaned towards shin hye. She got scared and started backing away from him until her head touched the window. Suddenly there was a 'click' sound. Shin hye opened her eyes and saw min ho unlocked her seat belt for her. shin hye sighed in relief. Shin hye turned around an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter