Chapter 4

Inseparable!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the maids of the house gathered up in the living room. It was one hell of a scene. Min ho was dragging shin hye forcefully to her room. It brought back old memories. They think they knew what happened. Years ago min ho did something familiar when a guy proposed shin hye. They were sure it has to do something with a guy. Even in the past he would drag her in her room and lock her up if any guy even looked at her. Shin hye struggled in his grip as his fingernails constantly digging under her soft flesh.

The maids tried to stop him, but he just motioned them not to, and they didn't interrupt any further.

Soon they reached shin hyes room and min ho threw her on bed harshly locking the door. Shin hye slowly turned her head towards min ho and honestly the look on his face started to freak her out. Min ho's eyes were red due to anger. He was taking small steps towards her.

"What did I tell you?" Min ho asked her trying his level best not to shout at her. 

"What are you talking about?" Shin hye asked as she had no idea what he was talking about.

"Don't act smart shin hye! You know what I am talking about." Min ho said while annoyance clearly visible in his voice.

"No, I really don't know what you are talking about." Shin hye replied.

"About touching! How many times have I told you about keeping your distance from men. Huh! How many times. Did you forget your punishment, that you let that man hold your waist so freely even after knowing the consequences. Tell me? Do you really want me to lock you up?" Min ho raised his voice at her. While shin hye looked at him quizzically as he made no sense. 

Yes! Min ho had warned her before about maintaining a proper distance in his absence. And she did follow him. But it was long ago. She was young, And always listened to her brother as he was her only guardian after her father.

But things aren't the same anymore. She's no more the same naive girl, who follows her brother's every lead. Not after he abondened her!

"I did nothing wrong." Shin hye finally found her voice. And min ho raised his brows in surprise.

" So you did nothing wrong? "  he asked.

" Yes I did nothing wrong. " shin hye defended herself not wanting to be accused.

Min ho let out a chuckle anger never leaving his eyes.

" see! You don't even realise your mistake. " min ho said with a black expression on his face clearly not pleased with her reply. 

"Then you leave me with no choice. I should use my own method to make you realise your mistake. Shall l?" Min ho said darkly and shin hye felt like her heart speeding up as she knew what min ho was capable of doing. She started backing away gaining a small chuckle from him. 

"Don't worry! I won't touch you today." Min ho stopped before continuing.

"But I will also make sure you don't leave this room." Min ho said with a serious look  on his face after seeing shin hye terrified.

" What? " shin hye asked  definitely shocked by his words.

" You heard me. You are not leaving this room until I ask you to. And try disobeying me this time. I am going to chain you to my bed. And I am dead serious about this." Min ho said and shin hye quickly got off the bed and stood in front of him.

"You can't lock me up in my own room. I have the right to go out too. And what gives you the right to boss me around. You are just my brother, not my father so be in your limits." Shin hye said finally lashing out everything she wanted to. Her words really triggered his anger that he tried to keep inside of him.

What does she mean by i am just her brother?

In a quick movement min ho grabs shin hye by her shoulders and pins her to the door. Shin hye gasp when min ho grabs her by her nape and brings her face uncomfortably closer to his. Thiers lips are almost touching as she could feel his hot breath against her lips and her heart shows no sign to stop.

" Do you really think I am just your brother, nothing more. Huh?" Min ho asked as his eyes meet hers then moves down to her lips.

Shin hye felt disgusted as those words came out of her brothers mouth.

Shin hye gathered up all her courage, and in one push he was out of the room.

Min ho fell on the ground and shin hye used that as an opportunity and closed the door on him, making sure to lock it.

Min ho stood up on his feet and first thing he did was banged her door. Not twice but multiple times. But shin hye just closed her ears, and waited for the bangings to stop. And it did.

AfterAfter a few tries min ho got tired and went to his room, since he knew that she will come out sooner or later.

Shin hye dig her face in the pillow and cry hard. She missed her appa. Not only her appa but she also missed woo sung.

Shin hye and and woo sung had made a special bond in just one day. He reminds her a lot about her father. The way woo sung looks at shin hye, makes her feel free and safe. His company tells her to fly freely as far as she wants, but assuring her he will always be there to catch her in her falls. 

She knew she just met him, but there was something about him that bothered her. His smiles does look like smile but a mask. A mask of happiness. What was he hiding behind his mask? Shin hye was curious to know.

No matter what min ho says. Shin hye won't stay away from woo sung. Not until she discovers about his hidden sorrows. And with these thoughts shin hye stumbled on her bed and drifted in sleep, ignoring the knocks on her door.

Min ho is been trying to make shin hye eat her dinner, but she didn't even reply him. Min ho kept knocking her door, even apologized to her for his behavior. But still no response.

After a few tries min ho decided to leave since he knew she won't talk to him no matter what. So he decided to talk to her the very next morning. He won't scold her or anything. He will just explain her about his love for her. How much he loves her, how much he craved for her, how much he want to spend his every single moment with her and she will soon get used his love.

With these thoughts he drifted in sleep.

Next morning shin hye woke up unexpectedly early. She knew if  she woke up at her usual time, then she is never leaving this room. Min ho won't let her.

So she quickly took her shower, got dressed and left the house without even bothering to eat her breakfast. She will eat on her way. She sat in the car and the driver started driving off.

Min ho who was laying on his bed was suddenly startled by the sound of the car engine. Panic starts to raise in him when he sees the car going outside the gate.

He didn't know what to do at that moment. He was so afraid to loose her that he feels like to chain her to his bed so she cannot leave him. He was afraid if she starts liking woo sung instead of him.

"No! She won't. She loves me, only me." Min ho tried to console himself. He then takes out his phone and calls on her number.

*cut*

"She cut the call on me! Wait! what ? Did she cut the call on me." Min ho out of anger tries again.

*switched off*

Why is her phone off all of a sudden. What the actual fu*k are they doing" min ho started having weird thoughts which can make any guy crazy.

"You are so going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter