Chapter 1

Inseparable!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon the car reached inside the gate and shin hye's eyes widened in amusement. Their house wasn't a house but more like a mansion. Min Ho's father saw shin  hye and pulled her on his lap. 

" Am I going to live here? Shin hye asked nervously. His father smiled.

" Yes, princess! From now on this is your home and we are your family. You are no more alone. As for now you have to tell us each and every part of your life. Okay shin hye!" His father said and shin hye nodded.

" Also I'm your father!" His father says looking at her and her eyes widen in surprise. 

" Just like how kids have fathers and mother's in movie's?" Shin hye's innocent question stunned him. For a second he could not do anything but stare at her. He took a deep breath before responding. " Yes! Like in the movies u saw."

Shin hye smiled hugging him right. He hugged her back. 

" And this is your brother lee min ho" his father informed. Shin hye looked at min ho earning a sweet smile from him assuring her everything will be good. 

The car stopped in front of the house and they got out. Shin hye got out and ran to min ho and held his hands, before they proceed inside.

" Appa you can go to your business trip that u had to cancel. I can take care of shin hye. U don't worry about us." Min ho told his father as they head inside.

" Are u sure son? Work can wait. " His father told his son.

" I know how important it is for u to go on this business trip. U make the preparations to leave and don't worry about us. I can take care of my sister. " Min ho assured his father proudly.

His father was happy with his son being responsible, and with that he decided to leave since he cancelled his trip because of adoption. His father went to shin hye and spent some time with her before he leaves. He asked her about her likes and everything that a father should know. You see he was trying his best to give her attention as much as possible. 

Shin hye too Started opening up and couldn't wait to spend time with her now father.  Soon their father left for his trip before hugging his both children. 

From now on min ho was the one incharge. He would feed her, play with her, bath her and even sleep with her. he was getting  used to shin hye. He needs his lil sis to be by his side all the time. 

One day min ho was playing with six year old shin hye, when they heard their father yelling from downstairs. He was back from his business trip.  Shin hye's smile widened after hearing her father's voice. While he was away he would take some time out of his busy schedule and call shin hye. She missed him as much as he did . She tried to get up from min ho's lap, but min ho kept his grip firm. Finally their father came and told min ho to leave her and he obeyed him. His father came towards his daughter with something behind him.

" Guess what appa bought you!" Min Ho's father said and shin hye curiously waited for the surprise and  jumped happily, when she saw a singing doll. 

" A doll!!! Appa u are the best!" Shin hye squealed in joy.

He pressed the ON button and the doll started singing. Shin hye started clapping her hands while min ho tried to make her sit on his lap, but she didn't even glanced at him. Min ho was angry at his father for bringing something like this to separate him and his shin hye. He lost his mom and now he can't loose shin hye too.  Min ho quickly took the doll from her and threw the one piece doll making it into two. Min ho's father was shocked at his son's behavior. He never did anything like this before. 

"What did you just do son?" His father asked him shocked. shin hye who witnessed this started crying while holding her now broken doll. Min ho looked at his father, before shouting.

" Who told you to bring this doll for her. Huh! See now shin hye is not playing with me." Min ho said and his father stood there in a aww. He never did anything like this before 

   Min ho who was angry calmed down when his eyes fell on crying shin hye. He quickly too her in his arms, even though she was struggling. He took her to his room and closed the door behind leaving his father shocked. His father was both sad and happy. 

He was sad as his son was upset with him, but he was happy too since min ho has now created an inseparable bond with shin hye. He was worried of they would get along well or not. But after seeing this behavior today, sent him a relief. He then went out to get something for their children to make up with them. 

7 years later.

Min ho's father was in his study room when suddenly shin hye barged in panting. Her father looked at her worried for what she might have done to piss min ho this time.  He loved his princess and didn't want her to get scolded by his son. 

"What did u do now princess?" Her father asked concerned.

"Appa, please let me hide here. And please don't tell oppa." Shin hye said  and without even listening to him hid under the sofa and his father just giggled.  Few minutes later min ho came in angry. He started looking around.

" What are you looking for son?" His father said pretending. Shin hye was giggling from under the sofa. 

" Have you see shin hye?" Min ho asked and his father shook his head innocently. 

" Aish this crazy girl is having her maths exam tomorrow, and there not a single trace of her." Min ho said frustrated. His father mothioned him under the sofa. Min ho smirked.

" Alright I'll look somewhere else " and he pretended to leave. Shin hye didn't know anything was about to come out but someone already pulled her out by her legs making her scream. He threw her in his shoulder and started carrying her up to his room. All this while their father was enjoying everything.

Min ho reached his room and put her down on the floor before starting his daily routine. He started scolding her for not being responsible and etc. After he was done with the scolding, he asked her to do the formulas until he is back. Shin hye nodded and started doing as she was told.

After five minutes min ho came back but stopped when he saw shin hye crying hard on the floor. Min ho quickly rushed towards her. 

"What happened? Why are you crying? Are u hurt?" Min ho asked scared. 

Shin hye showed him her dress, stained with blood. Now min ho understood why.

" What  is happening to me oppa? I didn't even get hurt. Then why am I bleeding. Am I going to die?" Shin hue asked in between her sobs and min ho just hugged her tight. Shin hye didn't even know what is periods.

"No need to cry shin hye! Its common. It happens to everyone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter