Bond

M a r k e d

tumblr-o1tpvp-XV5k1rngqpbo1-500

Doors slamming against the wall startles the omega from his thoughts, his body flinching at the impact the mahogany door had against the cement.

Taehyung pays no mind to it after a second until the yelling began, his interest is peeked as his bright eyes squint in worry because it wasn’t like the pack members to sound so…tense as they did at the moment.

The omega gets up from where he was sitting, tongue peeking out from between his lips as he opens the door and it was then that the smell of metallic fills his nose, his stomach tightens as his eyes widen before he sets off.

Trailing the scent as his feet slap against the concrete floor, the action stinging, but nothing could take his focus away from the haunting smell as his chest continues to rise rapidly – the thought of someone being hurt to cause all this commotion, the smell heavy in the air-

One of his family member is hurt and it was something the omega would never be able to get used, the reality of it.

Hurt on the job, at dinner, minding their own business only to be confronted with the possibility of death, the thought hangs over his head as he swallows the growing lump in his throat as he pushes those goddamn familiar doors open-

The scene before him has his heart drop, his eyes widen as he sees Seokjin yell at the underlings, his mouth in a tight scowl as the alpha points at something.

Taehyung feels as if the scene is playing in slow motion as his eyes trails from Seokjin to Yoongi who was standing in front of someone bloody, the one who was hurt causing them to be blocked from sight, his form rigid and that sends warning signs at the omega.

Taking a step forward to take a glimpse of who was injured, it seemed to cause the alpha doctor to take notice of him – a startled yelp causes the grey alpha to move from the body, and Taehyung who could only blankly stare at the injured person-

It doesn’t register in his mind who exactly Taehyung was staring at, as he blinks the omega focuses his eyes on the face and-

“Get him out of here!” It was Seokjin who yells though it sounds muddle to his own ears as his mind tries to process the whole scene and then there were hands on his body before he could fully process that it was Jimin

Jimin is the one on the bed, hurt and bleeding who could possibly be facing death – that was who Yoongi was looking at with fear in his expression.

The moment the doors close behind them, Taehyung lets out a distressed whimper.

Jimin, Jimin, Jimin

It doesn’t register in the omega’s mind as he launches himself at the doors to get through to be by the beta’s side, desperation reeking in his movements, but he does not make it far.

“Taehyung!” The grey alpha shouts as he wraps his arms around the omega’s slim waist, “Calm down,” The harsh tone does not filter through to the omega, his instincts set on reaching his best friend.

The air fills with the smell of distressed omega, Yoongi can feel himself begin to whimper because it was never ideal to have the more vulnerable feel so terrible – he had to calm him down, it would do nothing if the omega’s pheromones makes its way around the building.

“Let me go!” Taehyung snarls as he claws at the back of the alphas, his fingers digging deep into the fabric that prevents him from connecting to pale skin.

The only thought running through the omega’s mind is to get to his best friend, he has to be there, he has to make sure and feel Jimin is alive.

But the alpha has a strong hold on him, no matter how many times he thrashes and claws at him, going as far as to attack the male’s vulnerable neck, it doesn’t work.

Frustration grows within as he is left panting as the omega tires himself out from his own movements, his vision blurs as the tears spill – why won’t they allow him to be by his best friend?

Is it because they know something he doesn’t? Does this mean Jimin condition is far worse than what he saw?

Does this mean Jimin’s survival chance is low-

An anguish howl rips from the omega’s throat at the thought, his heart clenching painfully as his body begins to tremble because he could not lose his precious friend.

Not a breath goes by before Jeongguk comes barreling to where they stood, his nostrils flaring as his eyes flash a dangerous crimson,

The moment the sound of the distressed howl comes from his mate, the alpha had dropped everything he was doing to reach him – anger ran through him at the omitted sound that signaled something was wrong, the prospect of his mate being injured or hurt enough to let out such a howl, to say Jeongguk would slowly murder the person who caused this would be an understatement.

Seeing his right hand have his mate in his arms causes a deep growl from within his chest to rumble, his eyes narrowing dangerously as he bares his teeth,

Yoongi” The name is said through clenched teeth, his nails digging against the palms of his skin to prevent himself from pouncing on the male, mindful that said male has his mate and Jeongguk doesn’t want to accidentally harm Taehyung.

At the call of his name, Yoongi’s back straighten as he grunts from the struggle of the sudden dead weight of the omega’s on his shoulder,

“We didn’t see him enter,” The gray alpha murmurs in explanation, his eyes meeting heated red before lowering themselves out of respect and to relay submissiveness towards the head alpha, “He saw Jimin, Jeongguk.”

The moment those words left the pale male’s lips, Jeongguk’s expression softens to one of understanding, his eyes slowly return the honey color though guilt swim in them now as they no longer reflect anger.

Nothing in the world was more precious to his mate than Jimin, it was a bitter pill to swallow when Jeongguk had been courting Taehyung that the beta will always come first and above anything in the omega’s life.

Now with Jimin severely injured-

Jeongguk runs a hand through his hand as he lets out a sigh,

Almost at a lost at what to do, there will be no words to comfort his mate – nothing will be able to calm him down unless the beta himself walked past those doors and reassured the omega he was fine.

The alpha walks towards Yoongi who he motions to hand over the quiet omega.

The moment the gray alpha jostles the omega, Taehyung suddenly lurches from his grip and runs straight towards the doors, having waited until the perfect moment to escape, before he was stopped by familiar arms.

“Jimin!” Taehyung whimpers out, tears once again spilling over his cheeks as he was so close to those doors.

The pang of guilt hits Jeongguk hard, he nuzzles his distressed mate as he lets out his own small whimper wanting nothing more than to let Taehyung go through those doors if only to calm him down, but the alpha knew they would only be in the way.

“Shh baby,” Jeongguk murmurs as he slowly feels Taehyung relax against his hold, “I got you.”

The alpha gently forces the other to turn around to face him, the expression his mate wore causes the ache of guilt to triple in his chest,

“You promised,”

Taehyung lets out a shudder as he look his alpha in the eyes, his own red rimmed as his expression crumbles, “You promised to keep him safe while you were out there, you lied.”

Again, again, again

Ignoring his mate’s words, though it causes a stab of pain towards his chest because he knows he failed his omega once again, Jeongguk leans forward to connect their foreheads, “You have to calm down, Taehyung.” He murmurs softly, releasing his own pheromones to help calm his mate, “Seokjin is in there helping Jimin, you’re going to distract them with all this noise. You don’t want that, right baby?”

Taehyung merely shakes his head, his eyes closed as his brows furrow, “No…” He manages, voice hoarse from before.

The alpha hums as he runs a hand through mocha colored strands, noticing with relief the action loosens the tension in his mate’s posture, “We’ll go in there soon, okay?” Jeongguk says softly as Taehyung buries his face against his neck, nuzzling the open skin every once in a while.

Jeongguk receives no response, but he could feel the moisture soaking the collar of his shirt begin to lighten, the alpha takes it as good sign as he gently runs his nails through his mate’s scalp.

The alpha looks up from where he was looking when he noticed movement from in front of them, his posture tenses until he sees it was only Yoongi, who now stood in front of the doors – he frowns as he notices the gray alpha stare at his mate with unreadable expression.

Ignoring the look against his better judgement, though Jeongguk knows his right hand would never do anything to his mate and if he were to deepify it the alpha would go as far to say Yoongi has a soft spot for Taehyung.

Jeongguk wraps both arms around Taehyung, running his nose against the temple of his mate taking comfort at the scent that no longer smells of distress while once in a while humming under his breath, soothing words spilling every once in a while to keep his omega calm.

The alpha could not prepare himself for the next moment to happen, does not comprehend what exactly was happening until he feels the warmth of his mate leave him,

Because in the next a second, a blood curl scream fills the air, the sound pierces the air that causes the hairs from the back of his neck to stand up as the sound echoes around the area – Jeongguk was sure the scream could be heard throughout the large building, it was so loud.

It takes the alpha a few seconds to comprehend what exactly what he was seeing, hearing, as he blinks slowly to take in the fact that Taehyung was clawing at Yoongi’s face, his teeth bared in a threatening manner.

“Calm the down, Taehyung!” The words snarl though the gray alpha does not have the heart to cause any harm, regardless of whether or not the omega’s alpha was standing only a few feet away, to Taehyung nor use his dominance to have the omega to submit.

It would be the easiest as well as safe way to get Taehyung to remain calm, it seems like a brilliant idea with the way the omega was snapping at his neck to have him released, but Yoongi looks into brilliant blue glazed eyes and knows this was happening out of instinct, out of fear.

He could not bring himself to go through with it, that isn’t the case with Jeongguk.

Enough!” The word causes even Yoongi to remain still, the dominance heavy with just the one word that commands to be listened to.

Taehyung lets out a small whine as his body shudders, the wolf inside of him wanting to submit to his alpha to listen, but his instincts want to go against his mate, wanting nothing more than to reach his beta to see what was happening.

“Jimin!” The omega wails as another scream of pain makes its way out from the infirmary, his hands reach out pitifully towards the doors, “Let me go!” He whimpers out knowing it was useless, his body cooperating with the word his mate said.

Yoongi closes his eyes as his brows furrow, his resolve slowly crumbling at the omega’s words because there was now nothing more than the gray alpha wanted to do is take him in there.

Jeongguk walks over towards them, his mouth in a straight line as he watches Yoongi.

“Please, alpha, please

The alpha ignores the pleading words from his mate as he gathers the trembling omega in his arms, unable to trust the other with him, able to see right through his lieutenant.

Jeonggukie, please-“ The words cut off as Jeongguk sinks his teeth against the bare neck of Taehyung’s, his eyes shine red for a moment before retracting to their normal color, he feels his omega’s head lol against his shoulder as his body falls limp against Jeongguk’s arms.

Sighing quietly to himself, increasing his guilt further at the severe action he made, but this would be the only way to keep his mate quiet and stop the distraction he was currently causing for the others in there trying to save the beta’s life.

“I’m sorry,” He murmurs against the wound he made, his tongue peeking out to the mark clean before nuzzling the skin in silent apology.

Shifting the passed out omega, he hooks an arm underneath Taehyung’s legs as he carefully shifts his mate’s head to lean against his chest not wanting to cause discomfort for his omega.

Ignoring the worried look Yoongi was currently giving Jeongguk, he makes his way towards their room if only to keep Taehyung from waking up and straight into distress.

Before he could make it far, Seokjin comes out with a frown, his eyes apprehensive as he searches for the omega he heard from outside, “Jeongguk! Stop, right now.” The command doesn’t really sit well with the alpha, but he turns to look back in case the doctor has any (good) news he could relay to his mate once he wakes up.

“Bring him inside.” Seokjin says softly, his lips twitching at the expression he receives from his request to the alpha, “Jimin…he’s calling out for Taehyung.” The doctor murmurs as he stares at the omega, taking in the troubled expression the omega was sporting even passed out.

“What-“

Seokjin sighs he rubs at his forehead with frustration at the situation, only a few minutes before when Jimin first woke – they were not fast enough with the next dosage causing the beta to be in immense pain, not taking into account that he could wake up during the process of taking out the bullet.

Then having his best friend wailing, the howl causing the situation to worsen when Jimin began to thrash at their hold, Seokjin assuming the beta filled with drugs and being in pain could have possibly thought the omega was being attacked.

There was nothing, not even a high dosage that could calm down the beta and here he was now. “We need to calm Jimin down, he’s losing blood at a fast rate, but he’s refusing until he knows Taehyung is okay.” Seokjin brows furrow as he points at Jeongguk, “You should have taken him away as quickly as possible, you know. Now hurry up and bring him inside, we don’t have much time to waste.”

With that said, Seokjin disappears behind those doors once again not waiting for a response nor reaction – he could not afford that luxury when Jimin was on the metal table bleeding out.

Jeongguk immediately follows, his body moving on its own while his mind tries to process what had just occurred as he pushes open the doors with his shoulders, mindful of his mate.

It doesn’t take a second for Jimin to react, Jeongguk swallows as the beta immediately calms down at the sight of the omega.

“Taehyung,” The name is slurred as the beta tries to get up and reach for the omega, though the assistants around him come to stop him, shushing him as he tries to protest though his mouth and words don’t seem to want to cooperate.

“See Jimin, Taehyung is okay. You can relax now, ok? I need to take out the remaining fragments imbedded in your wound, so stay still.” Seokjin says soothingly as he comes to stand next to the injured beta,

Who shakes his head stubbornly, his eyes remaining on the omega.

Seokjin meets Jeongguk’s eyes, his eyes reflecting desperation because this was a serious matter, but the beta doesn’t see it as such, “Bring him over here, Jeongguk, please

The request seems to please the beta who nods sluggishly causing the alpha no choice in the matter, he walks towards Jimin who seems to radiate happiness as they grow closer.

Before either of them could say anything, Jimin reaches out slowly to intertwine his fingers with Taehyung’s, his body relaxing at the contact – the touch reassuring as the beta feels the normal heartbeat of his best friend’s from the hold.

Seokjin stares at the hands in almost amazement, such a small gesture to calm the stubborn beta, while Jeongguk bites his lower lip – something burns in his chest, a feeling familiar as he keeps his eyes off the intertwined hands.

“Lay him down, Jeongguk.” The words were barely a whisper as Seokjin watches as the beta’s breathing evens out, his eyes closing as the drugs properly take their effect. There could be no way to separate the duo not unless they wanted the two to be in distress.

Swallowing the bitter feelings that continue to grow, this was no time to think so deeply about the situation, Jeongguk carefully lays his mate next to the beta – his eyes follow the movements of Taehyung, who immediately curls next to Jimin, a small whimper escaping his lips, no doubt able to scent who it was next to him.

“Their bond is something else.” Seokjin murmurs quietly as he readies himself for the process of extracting the remaining bullet fragments inside the wound.

Jeongguk merely hums as a response, unable to trust his voice as he turns away from the scene.

Knowing Taehyung was where he wanted to be, Jeongguk found it unnecessary to stay.

He catches Seokjin’s eyes before leaving, the doctor gives the alpha a small smile of sympathy and nod of understanding – to call him once Taehyung wakes up.

Before walking out through those doors, he glances back at his mate, Taehyung’s expression smoothing out from the troubled one to one of peace – it hurts to know Jeongguk was not the one to cause it, but he knows Jimin will always come first, the reality of it is hard to swallow once again.

 

I am so sorry for the late update, I was busy with work piling up and this was meant to be up last week, but I forgot last week was a holiday and I had no time to edit orz

This seems like there’s something romantic between TaeTae and Minnie, but I promise Taehyung’s heart belongs solely to Jeonggukie!

Jeongguk knows that as well, but alpha can’t help but get jealous and feel hurt by it at times (´;ω;`)

I just want to showcase how strong their bond is with one another and this chapter has a reason that connects with the next chapter!

So, please don’t be too upset about it ToT

If all goes well the next chapter should be up at the same schedule!! No promises though (◞‸◟;)

Also! I am so, so thankful to the surge of new subscribers (almost a 100 more from last time omg!!), I am honestly speechless of how many new readers I have for this series!! I have a lot to improve by with my writing, so I am truly grateful you found it enjoyable enough to follow my story!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The story has also reached 3K views!!! I left it at 2K with the last update, so I am so thankful to you all for giving my story a chance and I hope to repay you all sometime in the future..

If you would like to leave any suggestions as to what could be a good as a gift for everyone, please don't hesitate to comment below (^^)

Otherwise I will try to figure it out myself !!(•̀o•́)ง✧

Anyway, I really love 95z friendship!! It makes me so happy they found each other, their actual bond in real life is a treasure I envy ㅠ♡ㅠ

tumblr-nhtiaw-T2c-I1th3u33o2-540

Until next time, please take care lovelys!♡♡

Thank you so, so much for reading♡