Judgement

M a r k e d

There were noises all around him, members from the club were all yelling, snarling, to be heard over one another.

As if it would make a difference, as if their opinion would change the mind of their leader.

Jeongguk allows them to get their frustrations out, the decision having already been made and it would absolutely make no one at the table happy – so, he sits back and stares at the wall in front of him in silence.

There are laws set in place in their world, for loyalty, for family and for those who spit and turn their backs on them.

Those who betray, it was simple – it would be up to those who lead and those who follow close in rank to decide whether to kill the betrayers with their own hands or allow their allies to take the lead.

It becomes twisted if the betrayer were tied to someone still remaining in their pack, in the gang world because it would not only affect one person, but as well as their lover.

Their souls twine with one another, to have to part (for months on their end) for an extended period of time, it begins to weigh down on their partner – more so to the one who was left behind.

Causes their wellbeing to slowly weaken, it begins as an itch – nothing more until the pounding headaches to suddenly begin, their health begins to deteriorate.

The bond that once connected, something that is preciously treasured within their world, the two beating hearts within the mates to suddenly have one reject it – to outright disconnect the other out, it takes a toll on the reject-y.

Jeongguk bitterly smiles at the thought, having his own mate immediately cut off their connection the moment he left.

For Jeongguk himself, being rejected and shut off by his mate caused his health to go downhill – it wasn’t fast, it was slow in a way where poison was slowly invading his bloodstream, almost a punishment for something he doesn’t why.

Like why would his omega, his beautiful Taehyung would choose a life without Jeongguk in it – why he would hide away and run away from his grasp each time he comes to close to finding him.

Since his health deterioration wasn’t immediate, no one around him could tell if there was anything wrong with him and it was fine, he was in control because the alpha refuses to come off as weak.

Then it happened several months into his omega missing.

And he could no longer hide it, the pain, the aches, the longing and betrayal as well anger fuming off of him.

It became ugly once it was known, the reason behind him staggering through the day, skin pale and eyes glossy as well as hollow.

The loss of weight and stress radiating off him for weeks on end until he could no longer come up with any more excuses – the final straw was him fainting in the middle of a shootout, his men were wide eyed and afraid that he had been shot, if only that were the reason.

When the truth came out, all thoughts were to not only capture Taehyung, but to kill him as well.

To kill the weakness that was poisoning their leader and making him weak, their affections for the omega no longer existed – Kim Taehyung was the enemy in their eyes.

Jeongguk understands their thoughts, seeing it from their shoes and it was a no brainer – cut off the one tie that is holding him back, permanently.

But the alpha thinks otherwise, it would be too easy to just kill Taehyung – a mercy, if you will.

No, Jeongguk thinks he deserves to live and he would live by Jeongguk’s side.

The alpha doesn’t hate Kim Taehyung, the betrayal of course remains, nothing would ever erase the moment he came to terms with the fact that his omega laid in bed with another.

Allowing someone else to have him in such an intimate way, allowing someone else to touch what solely belongs to Jeongguk.

So, Taehyung will continue to breathe and live no matter how many of his men protest the decision.

Because there is no greater punishment than to force Taehyung to remain by Jeongguk’s side, after all the omega has done every single thing to stay far away from him.

It was sad, laughable and quite pitiful in every single way.

They were once happy, so in love with each other and it all came crashing down because nothing lasts forever.

But Jeongguk calls it bull, he will make it last even if he has to chain his mate to his bed – his eyes darken at the thought, no one would be able to see him.

Taehyung would solely be for his eyes to feast and only him.

It was perfect,

It was what the omega deserves after all.

“Why are we even discussing this?” A voice drawls, lips downturn. “Jeongguk has already made his own decision, there is no point in wasting any more time than we already have.”

It was Yoongi, someone who was keenly aware of the cluster feelings going inside of the leader.

Yoongi knew from the beginning of the meeting, one glance at the other and it was over – the headache grating down his nerves was really for nothing, five ing hours of yelling, but he had to keep quiet.

In respect, but Jeongguk seems settle and Yoongi was tired, their leader for allowing it to go on for so long.

“What do you mean, this is a team’s decision!” Namjoon hisses out, brows furrowed and eyes narrowed with unconcealed anger. “We’re going to kill the omega.”

Jeongguk barely blinks at the word, the humiliating word towards his mate because it wasn’t as if he disagrees.

Yoongi remains unfazed, as he drums his fingers against the wooden table (replaced a month ago because the old one was handpicked by Taehyung) and tilts his head to the side, “Did you not hear me, Kim? Do I slowly have to say it? I said it’s over.”

The room is silent, heavy breathing is all could be heard due to the fact that everyone was screaming just a few minutes prior, but now all eyes were on Min Yoongi.

If Jeongguk wasn’t in command, Yoongi would be.

Even though many would disagree, wanted to shout this wasn’t fair that this was made even before the meeting, no one had the balls to go against Yoongi.

“Why don’t we just leave him be?” A quiet voice is spoken from the back.

Jeongguk’s gaze is immediately on the alpha, a broad, but short omega with brown hair – shades darker than his omega, his lips twitch at that.

Park Jihoon, soft spoken, but cold enough to drop anyone at the blink of an eye, was someone who harbored a crush towards his mate – an open secret that everyone in the club is aware of.

It wasn’t surprising to hear him speak up.

“Oh? Here I thought you would love the fact that Taehyung would be back, Jihoon.” Jeongguk says with a smile though his eyes narrow as he continues, “I’m sure my omega would spread his legs for you, if you asked. It would be your chance to finally have a taste.”

Jeongguk pokes his tongue against his cheek, “So be happy, he’s finally coming back.”A humorless laugh is let out before he stands in front of everyone, he makes sure to look every single one of the fifteen men in the eyes.

His voice is clear and final when he speaks, “We six will leave in twelve hours, we will take Taehyung back alive and bring him home.”

No one speaks, many eyes are down casted in anger and disappointment, but Jeongguk could careless of what they think and felt about the situation.

All that matter is Taehyung is coming home once again.

Once he steps out the room, door shut behind him – chaos ensues and it could be heard furniture being thrown around and belongings being broken.

 

(laughs nervously) hey y'all

next update should be next week since it's all done, might come back and edit this.

 

Thank you for reading!♡´・ᴗ・`♡