Chapter VI

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji left the coffee shop with her mind still on the memories of that woman again.

'I'm here to move on, get yourself together Jung eunji! You have to forget her. Just out of many songs in the world, why would they play that?!  They should have played korean pop songs as we are here in korea.' she internally scold herself.

She was still thinking about it when someone bumped into her. The coffee from the stranger's hands spilled in her clothes, fortunately she was wearing black. It won't be too obvious.

'Great. Just great.'

Her day started just fine, her plane landed without the rain following her, she roam around hongdae and found the cafe. It was all good until that place played the song that reminded her past.

And now this.

Eunji sighed heavily like she was carrying all the problems in the world.

 

 

Naeun's pov

I was on my way back to the hospital holding a cup of coffee when I bumped into someone. Guess I'm really clumsy just like what hayoung and the others said. 

My hands moved on its own and reached for her clothes. I tried to remove the stains in her, not that it can be seen but still and I didn't know what to do.

"Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry!" apologizing repeatedly to the woman while still wiping her clothes.

"It's fine. It was my fault too."

But I still continue what I was doing until her hands caught mine, stopping me.

"No, it's fine. Really." 

I looked up to her and saw her smiling.

My eyes widened in shock when I recognized the woman with a smile that gives sunshine.

"Gold? Oh m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter