Chapter 3

Missing Piece

Yuri's POV

 

I had never wanted someone so bad. Everything about him was intoxicating me like a drug. I wanted...no, needed him. Even his kisses were intensifying.

"Don't think, Yuri" He mumbled against my neck.

His hands moved farther south and I groaned, pulling him closer to me. Our clothes were everywhere, but we didn't think much of it for now. He gave me one more kiss and looked directly into my eyes. I could see the fire in him.

"Take me, Yoong" I nearly begged.

It wasn't like me to beg. Usually, it was the other way around. But with him...well, everything was just out the window. When he entered inside of me, I nearly gasped. He was bigger and thicker than all the others. He picked up the pace and we both groaned and moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him sloppily.

", Yuri" He grunted as he went faster.

"Yuri..." He moaned my name and I loved it.

"Yoong..." I moaned back.

We both ed at the same time and I didn't care that he came inside of me. 

"Damn" I breathed out and he chuckled.

He looked around and we were on the living room floor.

"We haven't tried out the bedroom yet" He smiled and I let out a laugh.

"Well, let's not leave that out" I smirked and pulled him towards the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~

We went three more rounds and every round was ing amazing .

"Most guys would drop after the first, maybe second, round" I chuckled.

"It's why I build my endurance up, you know. To give great " He said and I let out a snort.

He lightly tapped my sides, making me feel tingly.

"My friends are so going to tease me" I sighed.

He just chuckled and I pouted.

"Let's wash up and have some food, shall we? I don't know about you, but I'm famished" He grinned and I shook my head.

We had another around in the shower and god, it was the best. He let me borrow some of his clothes and I liked it. He whipped something up and I just smiled, thinking how domestic we were.

"So you're a shikshin too?" I eyed the amount of food he made.

"Guilty as charged" He grinned.

"I bet Sooyoung will be happy she found a buddy then" I shook my head.

"My bros are always amazed as well. They eat a lot but they call my stomach a black hole" He chuckled.

The food was simple yet delicious.

"So Yuri...how is that an extremely attractive and smart lady like yourself is still single?"

"I'm attractive, am I?" I teased.

"Even a blind man could probably tell" He smiled.

"I guess I'm just scared of commitment. Guys and girls only after either my looks or money or both. Hard to trust people. My friends are always pushing me to find someone. And what about you? Mr extremely handsome?"

"Ah, so you think I'm handsome?" He grinned and I poked him in the shoulder.

And I never had felt so ease with someone either after only meeting them a couple of times.

"Busy with work. Relationships are hard for me too"

"Guess we're both in the same boat then" I chuckled.

"I don't have much experience in the dating field, but what I do know is I really like you, Yuri. A lot. I have this feeling that I don't want to lose you"

He looked into my eyes and I swear I could just melt into them. His soft brown eyes.

"I really like you a lot too, Yoong" I mumbled.

My phone rang, breaking the damn moment. I ignored it, but it kept ringing.

"Sica, what's wrong?"

My eyes went wide and I stood up.

"I'll be there"

"What's wrong?" Yoong asked.

"T-Taeyeon...she's in the hospital. She's been shot"

He drove, more like, raced, to the hospital and I jumped out before he even stopped. I then ran up to her room, where everyone already was. Sunny was wiping her tears.

"Yul...I'm fine. Really" Taeyeon smiled weakly.

They all raised their eyebrows behind me and I turned to see Yoong leaning against the door. My face flushed as I almost forgot about him.

"What happened Taeng?" I asked.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Two other agents and I went to this place to check out a lead. A bomb detonated, but we made it out. But then we engaged in a shooting and it caused the other two...they died. I barely got away. The shooters got away" I sighed.

I was pissed at the shooters and sad for losing two fellow agents. They shouldn't have died.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon" Sunny murmured.

She knew how I felt and I smiled weakly. 

"Taeyeon, I want you to rest. And maybe hand this case over to another agent" My dad said.

"No, dad. I have to see this through. I lost two agents and I'm not letting any more die on my watch" I firmly said.

He just sighed.

"I've talked with the police already. I gave them statements but we have far better technology and resources. And we also don't have the typical government crap" I said.

"We'll go get some food for you. This hospital food is crap" Sooyoung said and I just chuckled, wincing.

"Come on, lover girl" Fany dragged Yuri out, despite her protesting.

Yoong stayed and I smiled at him.

"Am I being stupid?"

"Maybe. I think you're admirable, though. I know what it's like to lose friends" He said.

"They had money and resources, whoever they were. They had huge firepower" I said.

"The Rx Mercenary group has deep funds. We don't know where they are getting them from. They're increasing their activities, claiming various attacks. You are lucky that you were only injured" He said.

"On a different note...you slept with Yuri" I grinned as he coughed.

"I..."

"It's okay. For once, you're not an like the other guys she's seen. Or es like the other girls"

He raised his eyebrows.

"I have good character instincts. How long have you been in the military?" I asked.

"Four years now"

"I hope you will take care of Yuri. I know she seems unreachable to most, but I think she just wants to find a relationship where she can be herself"

"I really like her. I just hope she feels the same way"

"Don't be intimidated by her wealth and charm" I chuckled and he smiled.

He seemed like a really good guy. We chatted about various things until the others arrived.

"Since I know you eat a lot..." Yuri handed him a large bag and Yoong just laughed.

 

Jessica's POV

 

"I'm going to miss you" Tiff sighed sadly.

"Me too, Tiff" I kissed her.

I had two full work days so I wouldn't have time to see her. Being a doctor sometimes.

"No flirting with others" She warned and I chuckled.

"Taetae will be okay, right?" She worriedly asked.

"She'll be fine. She may be small, but she's got the spirit of a lion" I assured her.

Her caring for everyone was one of the reasons why I fell in love with her. Plus, she was gorgeous as hell, right?

"Behave, Tiff, okay?" I kissed her again.

She gave me her signature eyesmile and I waved as she drove away. My shift had started twenty minutes ago and even if she had just left, I already missed her. 

"You two have a good relationship" Yoong suddenly appeared beside me.

"Jeez, trying to give me a heart attack?"

He smiled but then became serious.

"I would like to ask a favor. Would you increase security on Taeyeon just in case?"

"Are you worried something might happen to her?"

"Just better to be safe than sorry"

I agreed. He nodded and then he met up with Yuri in the waiting room and I smirked at her as the two of them left together. She scowled back at me and I just grinned.

 

Yoong's POV

 

We saw each other everyday. I usually brought lunch to her office and we ate together. I did some work of my own while waiting for her to finish. I couldn't hear through the closed doors, but saw her through the clearness at how she seemed to command the room. Workers respected and admired her, I could tell.

"A bit creepy, looking at me like that?"

"I was looking at the other girls"

She hit me on the arm and I just chuckled, kissing her. I wasn't sure what to call our relationship.

"One of my teammates, Kyou, is having a barbecue at his place. Would you...like to come?"

"Are you sure?" She seemed surprised.

"If you don't want to, it's okay" I quickly said and she kissed me.

"A chance at meeting your friends? Not going to miss that" She grinned and I chuckled.

After work, she changed into more casual clothes and I eyed her.

"You're really gorgeous, you know that?" I murmured.

She flashed her breathtaking smile at me. 

"So he's the one that's married, right?"

"Yep. We always about it. It's hard for us to find a relationship, much less, get married. But the two somehow just make it work. They're high school sweethearts" I said.

I drove to his place.

"I'm going to get teased now" I grumbled and she just grinned.

And I did. the guys were smirking at me the whole time. 

"Yuri-shi, you're the first person to interest our leader here" Rhys grinned.

"Just call me Yuri. And really? No ladies before?" Yuri looked at me.

"No way. He was all about his work. We tried to hook him up with some girls, but he always declined" Ash said.

Yuri soon became comfortable with them and I smiled. The guys were cool even if they were teasers. They knew that if I brought someone, I was serious. And Yuri seemed to become friends with Kyou's wife, Kenzie.

 

Yuri's POV

 

"I'm happy I'm not the only girl around here now" She said.

"That bad?" I chuckled.

"You know men. They have their own things. I have my girl friends too, but sometimes they just don't understand since they're not married to military men" She said.

I watched Yoong joke around with his friends. I smiled.

"You love him"

I was taken aback. Did I? I mean, I really liked him...everything was great right now...

"I can see it. Your mind may not recognize it right now, but your heart does. Yoong is a good man. He takes care of his men and treats us all like family" Kenzie said.

"I know he's a good guy. And I really do like him"

"So what's stopping you? Make it official with him"

"I don't know. I do have a hard time with commitments" I admitted.

"How do you do it? They're gone for a long time, aren't they? And sometimes on the fly? Yoong told me that it's hard for him as well"

"Kyou and I have been sweethearts. When he signed up to join the military, he talked about it with me. He knew it was going to be hard for us and me especially. But being in the military was his dream, to serve his country. I love him and I know he loves me too. That is enough for me. I know he will come back to me. And trust is a big part of our life. And since he can be gone any time, we both cherish every moment we have" She smiled.

"I like the way things are right now. I know I really like Yoong and he's amazing"

"If you two are meant to be, then fate will work in mysterious ways" She chuckled.

"Now, let's up. These guys can really eat"

I laughed at that. I certainly could tell from how much Yoong ate.

~~~~~~~

We soon left and everyone was really nice. Especially Kenzie.

"You two got along well" Yoong remarked as he drove me to my place.

"She's really strong and amazing"

"It's not easy, but if two people really love each other, they'll make it work" He said.

We soon arrived at my place, with me giving directions. I kissed him.

"I want us to be like them" I mumbled and he smiled, his soft brown eyes melting me again like always.

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing" He chuckled.

He opened the car door for me like a gentleman and we parted ways. I had an early start tomorrow and although I was disappointed he couldn't stay over, I knew I would be seeing him again soon.

 

*************

Some drama coming up for JeTi and YoonYul, so why not make the sweet moments last?