C2-Life routine

UGLY DUCKLING – THE LONELY GIRL

“Are you going straight home after class?” asked Ho Seok who suddenly popped out in front of the school gate which was actually waiting for Joy.
    Joy almost got a small attack with his appearance that was so sudden. She touched her left chest.
    “Are you that happy seeing me?” he unable to control his smile.
    “Don’t be so full of yourself. She’s going home with me” So Hye appeared out of nowhere.
    Ho Seok felt pissed with So Hye that blocking his chance of walking Joy home. He made an annoying face then walked away. He swiftly took a chance standing in front of Joy’s face and gave a quick smile.
    Joy was surprised but then she chuckled. Ho Seok didn’t even get to see that.
    “What is wrong with that guy. Always bothering others. You are thankful, right?” said So Hye while walking beside.
    “It is okay. He’s funny tho”
    “Hey! Hey! We are going to academy, right?” few girls suddenly talked noisily from behind.  They are talking to So Hye while jumping around near them looking excited.
    Joy felt bothered with their appearance. These days, since her face break out problem became worse, she’s really not comfortable to communicate with crowd. She didn’t want to become the nosy between them.
    “So Hye, I’ll be going first”
    “Joy, you are not going to academy?”
    Joy didn’t answer as they are already far in distance. She won’t even hear her even if she screamed. It’s better to just walk away. Joy didn’t attend the academy in the main city because it was too expensive for her and of course it was a good academy. Only kids from good salary family able afford the cost. She attended an academy near her house. It is far cheaper and the teachers are great too even they are underrated.
    “I’m home, mom” Joy went into her house.
    “Ohh, you are home. Let’s eat together before you go to academy” Mrs Park busy preparing dinner in the kitchen.
    “I am not eating. I already late” she went to her room to prepare the books for academy.
    “Joy-ah! I just got you some supplement. Have it later after you ate” Mrs Park screamed from the kitchen. It can be told that she’s talking with full.
    Joy sighed inside of her room. She’s so tired of these supplements that her mom bought. It never working but just wasting money. She always being conned by the salesmen/women.
“Where is Seok Jin?” she was wondering about his unemployed brother.
    “He is looking for jobs in the city”
    “He might be looking a modelling job at this rate.” she smirked.
    “Of course. He is my son” Mrs Park laughed.
    “Yeah in his dream then. Tell him to just work with dad at the farm. He can earn a lot from that. Don’t he know that dad owns a big farm in this village to work on?” Joy closed the door with a loud bang. 
    “He is your brother! Talk nicely about him!” Mrs Park yelled.
    “It is the wind!!!”