C4-Meet the doctor

UGLY DUCKLING – THE LONELY GIRL

“Welcome student. What can I help you with?” a friendly receptionist greeted Joy at the front desk of the ‘Beauty Pro’ dermatologist.
“Well, this is my first time..”
“If that way you can first meet a doctor first, student”
“Sure then”
“You can take a seat first, student” she gave a warm smile while pointed out the waiting seat.
‘Wahh. She is so pretty. I guess only good-looking people exist in this place. The workers must be getting beauty allowances from this place’ Joy monologued while her eyes wildly looking around the area.
“Seok Jin-shi, please send this to doctor Jimin’s room, please. Thank you” a name caught Joy’s attention.
“Sure Jennie-shi” he smiled to her and walked away.
Joy ran to Seok Jin. She stopped him near a hallway.
“What are you doing here” she whispered.
 “Glad you came. I am working. Can’t you see” he talked in normal tone.
“So, this is how you became a model?” she crossed her arm around her body.
“Yeah. I considered this as modelling. Can’t you see there are a lot of pretty ladies and gentleman” while pointed at himself.
“You..” she couldn’t finish her words.
“Miss Joy” a staff called her name.
“It is me” she ran to the staff at the staff.
“You can go to room 103” said the staff.
“Let me show you the room, student” Seok Jin acted like a staff to her.
Joy rolled her eyes to Seok Jin and follow him anyway.
“You absolutely cannot tell mom and dad but you can tell your friends about this. Oh, forgot. You don’t have friends, right?” he .
Joy punched Seok Jin’s chest right when he opened the room door. 
She was surprised when doctor was looking straight at her action at the moment. She blushed as she didn’t know how to cover it. She just smiled shyly. Seok Jin greeted the doctor and went away.
“Have a seat” he gave a smile.
‘This doctor is so cute. OMG’ she monologued.
“Hello student. I am doctor Park Jimin. What is your name?” her lips and eyes smiled in sync.
“I am Joy”