C3-Annoying little oppa

UGLY DUCKLING – THE LONELY GIRL

“Joy! Joy! Look at this flyer that I got from the city” Seok Jin intruded into Joy’s room excitedly with a flyer in his hand.
    “Learn to knock, oppa!” Joy yelled as Seok Jin sat on her bed.
    “Hey! I am being a caring oppa here as you are busy studying sitting on this chair! I know that you are being stress out from your facial problem and not meeting people because of this problem! How can you be like this to your one and only oppa!” he yelled Joy until his face turned red.
    “You got this from mom, right?” she talked about his blabbering behaviour.
    “What?” his face blank. “No. No. I got it from the city. I got to become the model of this dermatologist”.
    She took a look at the flyer and gave a look at Seok Jin.
    “Why? Are you interested?” he eyes shined with hope. (not Jhope okay. HAHA)
    “You want me to do plastic surgery?” she pissed.
    “Aish this kid! This is where you got consultant. The doctors here are so ‘wahhh’ as good looking as me. No joke”
    “No thanks!” she threw the flyers into the rubbish basket beside her study table.
    “Ugh whatever. I tried to help you already. This good looking oppa is going out first. Goodbye my ugly duckling” he slapped her face before going out.
    “Hey!!!”
    She tried to focus back to her study. But she stopped after writing few words.
    “Did he really got a job as a model. Impossible” her head turned right and left with doubt. “But there is nothing wrong if I try going here first. The doctors on this flyer is no joke tho”  
    She folded the flyer and put it inside her bag.