CHAPTER 2

THE STORY OF US

The first few months were hectic and emotionally draining for the pair. They found a surrogate mother, a woman from Ilsan. Everything was according the plan but then she bailed on them when the final preparation is underway.

“What do you mean she disappeared?” Jinyoung stared at the doctor in front of him. Mark held his hand, squeezing it lightly.

“I’m sorry Mr. Park…but Ms. Jang took off and I’m afraid that we’re not able to trace her.” Dr. Han said.

“Can she actually do that? I mean…isn’t there a contract or something?” Mark asked.

“There’s no specific contract…it’s mainly a verbal deal and trust between the mother and the contributor…”

Jinyoung felt helpless as they left the fertility clinic. They’ve been searching for a surrogate mother for months but they finally found one, this happened.

“You okay babe?” Mark glanced at Jinyoung as they arrived home.

“No…not really…” Jinyoung smiled weakly. He went to the sofa and slumped down, with Mark taking a seat next to him.

“I’m sorry babe…” Mark reached for Jinyoung’s hand. “I wished that it would work out this time around…”

“It’s not your fault…maybe it’s not the time yet…looks like we’re back to square one then…”

“Hey, how about we go for a vacation together? Wind down a little…just the two of us…we could go to Bora Bora…they said now is the best time to visit…what you say?”

“What about your work? I heard from Tammy noona that you’re expanding to Australia now…”

“Don’t worry…they’ll be fine without me for a week…we both need a break after all these commotions…and I’ll asked Seokmin and Seungkwan to look after your shop…”

“What did I do to deserve a husband like you?” Jinyoung caressed Mark’s cheek.

Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips.

“I love you Jinyoung ah…”

“I love you more…”

“I’ll ask Hansol to make the arrangement…”

*****************************************

Jinyoung looked at the watch he was wearing…it seems the time is passing slowly this particular day.

“Mr. Park Jinyoung?” a woman in long white coat called his name.

  1. that’s me…” he nervously answered.

“Come with me please…we’re ready for the meeting…”

“Nae…”

He walked behind the woman and entered a small conference room at the end of the corridor.

“Jinyoung ssi…”

“Dr. Jiho… I’m sorry but my husband gonna be a little late…I called and he said that he’s already on his way…”

“It’s okay…we’ll just have small get know session before we make any decision…”

Jinyoung gingerly sat at the sofa, looking around the familiar room.

“So, here’s the profile of the surrogate mother…” Dr. Jiho put a file on the table. “Take a look…”

He took the file and began flipping the pages, reading all the words written on the paper.

“It’s her second time being a surrogate…her previous pregnancy has been excellent with no problem at all…I think she’s the perfect candidate…”

Dr. Jiho nodded to his assistant and the woman walked out from the room. A few minutes later, she came back with a young woman with her.

“Ms. Hayoon…this is Park Jinyoung…”

“Hi…I’m Hayoon…”

Jinyoung looked at the woman and smiled. She seems like a nice woman in her mid-twenties and looks much better than her profile picture.

They were talking when a knock came to the door.

“Sorry I’m late…” Mark said, walking into the room.

“It’s ok babe…come have a seat…me and Hayoon were just talking…”

Mark just watched as Jinyoung and Hayoon having a conversation…he could see that Hayoon would steal glances at him when she thought he wasn’t looking.

On the way back home…

“So, what do you think of Hayoon?” Jinyoung asked.

“I dunno…she’s ok I guess…”

“I think she’s ok…” Mark said, even though he was having second thought about that woman. He didn’t want to tell Jinyoung because his husband is all excited they found a surrogate after a while of waiting.

“I hope everything is going well as planned…” Jinyoung held Mark’s hand.

****************************

“Stay with us?” Jinyoung looked at the woman in front of him.

“Yes…I’m embarrassed to ask but they were currently fumigating my apartment and I have nowhere else to stay…I have to wait at least a week before I can live back there…”

“Let me talk to my husband…stay put okay?”

Hayoon eyed the couple as they walked away from her. She hoped her plan works this time around. When she first met Mark at the clinic, she was smitten. Mark is a very good looking guy, much better in person than what she used to see in the news and TV.

“Let her stay with us? Are you sure babe?” Mark frowned.

“It’s just until the end of the week…at least we can get to know her better before the procedure…”

“I dunno babe…”

“She got nowhere to go…and the fumigating could affect her health…I really don’t want to take the risk now that we finally found the perfect surrogate…”

“Fine…only for a week…”

“Thank you…” Jinyoung kissed Mark’s lips before walking back to Hayoon.

**************************

“Hayoon ah…”

“Nae…” Hayoon came running to the living room upon hearing Jinyoung’s voice.

“I’m heading out for a while…I made some pasta, so help yourself…”

“Thanks oppa…”

“I’ll be back late but don’t worry, Mark should be home soon…later…”

“Be careful oppa…”

“Thanks dear…”

Hayoon watched Jinyoung left. She can’t believe her luck when Jinyoung let her live with them when she made an excuse about her apartment. Living at the luxury house was something she could only wished for but now it’s coming true…more than that, she was actually attracted to Mark, even though the guy looks cold but she knew she could break the shell one day. Rather than becoming a surrogate, she hoped that he could carry Mark’s baby instead.

It was late when Mark got back…Jinyoung’s car wasn’t at the driveway so he knew his husband is not at home. Truthfully, he hated that he would be alone with Hayoon…somehow the woman made him feel uncomfortable. He knew she always had eyes on him watching him with bad intention. He walked into the house and it was dark…that’s a good thing since he wouldn’t have to see Hayoon. He walked to his room and noticed the light was on.

*Did Jinyoung forget to turn off the light?*

He walked in and immediately stopped his track.

“Oppa…”

Mark eyes widened when he saw Hayoon sprawled on his bed, wearing a tiny piece of lingerie, looking at him with droopy eyes, trying to look y as she can.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Mark’s words came out firmer than he used to.

“Waiting for you…”

Hayoon got up and strutted towards Mark.

“Do you like what you see?” Hayoon said, twirling around Mark, purposely bumping her body against him.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“Oh come on oppa…tell me that you’re not the least excited seeing me looking like this…” Hayoon cooed…her hands roaming Mark’s chest.

“If you haven’t noticed, I already have a husband…”

“I know that…but have you ever wondered how it feels like being with a woman? A real woman that is…”

“As you can see…you don’t have anything that I want…” Mark was getting annoyed with this woman making her move on him. It’s too bad he can’t hit a woman, no matter how badly he wanted to.

“Oh c’mon oppa…we both know you want this…I’ve seen how you looked at me…” she undo on of the string of her lingerie, revealing her perky .

Then…

“Hey babe…mom said hi…” Jinyoung paused. “Can somebody explain what going on here?”

He almost had a heart attack seeing half woman pressed so close to his husband.

“Jinyoung oppa…” Hayoon hastily grabbed her robe and wrapped it around her body. “Mark oppa...” she suddenly faking a cry and quickly left the room.

“Babe?” Jinyoung stared at Mark. “What the hell?”

“Look, I can explain…”

“Well, I’m giving you a chance now…”

Jinyoung tried to be calm but it seems like he can’t erase the images he saw earlier.

“She came up to me…I got back and she was on our bed…trying to seduce me…”

“Oh really?”

“I didn’t want to tell you this but I’ve seen the way she looked at me…ever since we met her at the clinic…when you asked let her stay with us, I knew it’s a bad idea from the start…”

“But why don’t you say anything?”

“I wanted to but you seems so excited…she’s the perfect surrogate…look babe…do you seriously think that I would bang her here? In our bedroom? You know me better than that…”

“Well…”

“Why would I do that? Obviously she doesn’t have what you have…” Mark went closer and palmed Jinyoung bulged underneath his pants. “This magic stick…”

“You’re seriously trying to get me hard in midst of this fiasco?”

“I don’t see why not…”

“Let me go talk to Hayoon first…”

In Hayoon’s room…

“Oppa, I can explain…Mark oppa said that we won’t get caught…and I tried to refuse but he threatened me…”

“Hayoon, just stop with those craps…” Jinyoung cut off her words.

“Oppa…”

“I know my husband Hayoon…he would never cheated on me with a woman…it’s not the first time I saw women throwing themselves to him…I think you should pack your stuff up and get out of here…”

“Jinyoung oppa…”

“And I’ll call the clinic to cancel everything that we’ve planned…don’t worry, I won’t tell them what happened…get ready in 15 minutes, the cab is on the way…”

Mark and Jinyoung watched as the cab drove away with Hayoon inside.

“I’m sorry babe…”

“It’s your fault for having such a good looking face…” Jinyoung pinched Mark’s cheek.

“That is one of the reasons you fall me right?” Mark winked.

“Can’t deny that though...looks like we’re on the waiting list again…” Jinyoung sighed.

“We’ll find one soon enough...”

“I think it’s time for you to invest in medicine industry…”

“Medicine?” Mark frowned.

“Yeah…finding ways to make men pregnant instead…that would save us time…”

“Well, we still can use the old fashion way…” Mark cupped Jinyoung’s , leaning over to kiss his neck.

“I need to burn the sheets first of all…I have to get rid of that woman’s trace from our bed…”

“Yes dear…”

 

I had to update since I got 100+ subbers after one chapter!!! How crazy is that??? You guys are the best!!!

Anyway, the pair found another obstacle with their road becoming a parent...but trust me MarkJin can overcome anything being thrown at them...

Happy reading and flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!