CHAPTER 1

THE STORY OF US

Jinyoung tip toed into the room, trying to make the least noise that he could. He looked around and there’s a pair of feet sticking out from the flowing curtain. A chuckle escaped his lips.

“Where is Wonwoo? I don’t see him in here…” he said, walking ever so slowly. “I wonder where he could be hiding…”

He opened the closet.

“He’s not in here…wow…Wonwoo is so good in hiding…I can’t find him anywhere…”

Jinyoung went to the curtain and flip it.

“Gotcha!” he said and noise filled the room as the 4 year old boy screamed his lungs out when Jinyoung wrapped his arms around his tiny frame. “There you are…”

“Samchun! Piggy back!”

The little boy laughed when Jinyoung hauled him up, carrying him on his back. They ran around the house, playing chase and never ending hide and seek. Jinyoung was sprawled on the couch trying to catch his breath while Wonwoo was on the floor, eyes fixated on the cartoon that was airing on the TV. A call came to his phone.

“Hey hyung…”

“Jinyoung ah…” Wonho was at the end of the line. “You sounded short of breathe…” he laughed.

“Well, your son is the cause of it…” Jinyoung looked at Wonwoo. “How’s Cebu?”

“Great…Hyunwoo’s work almost done…how’s Wonwoo?”

“Aside from making me use the muscles that I didn’t know I had, he’s doing great…”

“Relax…just think of it as your way to exercise…”

“I wonder how you do it hyung…running a restaurant and raising a 4 year old simultaneously…” Jinyoung shook his head.

“I have a great husband and you to babysit…”

“Yeah right…you wanna talk to him?”

“Sure…”

“Wonwoo ya…appa want to speak to you…”

“Yay!!! Appa!” the boy got up and rushed towards Jinyoung, grabbing the phone. “Appa!”

Jinyoung watched as Wonwoo talked to Wonho with big gestures, describing his day and all the things he did for the day. His heart warmed at the sight. He loved it when Wonho asked him to babysit; he was more than happy to do it. Wonwoo is a great kid; he’s smart for his age and a very talkative little man.

“Bye appa! I love you too…” Wonwoo gave the phone to Jinyoung. “Samchun…I’m hungry…” he said with puppy eyes.

“What do you want to eat?” Jinyoung put him on his lap.

“Um…burger!”

“Burger? Are you sure?”

“Yes!” his eyes sparkle.

“Let’s go…”

The two raced to the kitchen.

Mark opened the door and it was quiet. He walked into the living room…the TV was on but no one was watching it. Jinyoung was on the couch, asleep with little Wonwoo wrapped in his arms, sleeping soundly against his chest. Mark smiled watching the two…he went closer and kissed Jinyoung’s forehead. The younger stirred a little and opened his eyes.

“Hey babe…” Mark said with a smile.

“Hey…” Jinyoung looked down and saw Wonwoo was sleeping. “He was waiting for you…”

“He did? Aigoo…the meeting ended later than I expected…poor guy…” Mark patted Wonwoo’s head gently.

“Did you eat yet?” Jinyoung got up slowly, maneuvering his body so he would cradle Wonwoo, without waking him up.

“I did…with Hansol…let me tuck him in…you must be tired with him today…” Mark took Wonwoo from Jinyoung’s arm.

“I’ll run the bath for you…”

Jinyoung was reading when Mark climbed into the bed after shower.

“You smell nice…” Jinyoung said, putting his book away.

“I know…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips. “How was your day?”

“Tiring…chasing Wonwoo around…I wonder how a 4 year old can have that much energy…”

“I guess he had it in his genes…just look at Hyunwoo hyung and Wonho hyung…”

“Maybe…”

“You know…I was wondering…” Mark playing the strands of Jinyoung’s hair that fall on his forehead.

“About what?”

“How would it be like if we have our own kids…”

Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“You are?”

“Yeah…don’t tell me that you haven’t even thought about that…” Mark tightened his embrace around Jinyoung’s slender frame.

“Of course I did…do you think we could start our own family now?”

“Yeah…”

“We could start trying now…”

Mark trailed kisses on Jinyoung’s jaw. Hands roamed making their way to the hidden pleasure zone.

“Baby…” Jinyoung moaned.

Suddenly the door was opened and little Wonwoo walked in with a pillow in his arms.

“Samchun…”

The two stopped their track and looked at each other.

“Wonwoo ya…” Jinyoung called him.

“Samchun, I’m scared…”

“C’mere…”

The boy ran and climbed into the bed, wedging himself between the two adult.

“There goes my chance of getting that peach …” Mark said with a smirk, receiving a swat from Jinyoung.

“Watch your words babe…this lil’ guy is unpredictable…” Jinyoung frowned.

************************

“I’m gonna take Wonwoo out for ice cream…” Hyunwoo said as he held his son’s hand. “Say bye-bye to samchun…”

“Bye-bye samchun…” Wonwoo waved at Jinyoung.

“Be careful babe…” Wonho kissed Hyunwoo lips. “Just one ice cream ok buddy?”

“Nae appa…”

The father and son duo left the house leaving Wonho alone with Jinyoung.

“Thank you for watching him these few days…” Wonho said, patting Jinyoung’s thigh.

“No problem hyung…I had fun…the house finally noisy with him around…”

“He can be handful at times…so, I heard from Mark that you two are planning to start a family soon…”

“Yeah…it’s been almost 5 years since we get married…I think it’s the next step we have to take…” Jinyoung leaned against the leather sofa.

“How’s the family?”

“Well…our moms are beyond ecstatic that’s for sure…they already have picked up the names and who know what else they did…”

“That’s normal for older people…have you two thought about the options? I mean…adoption…”

“We did think about that but Mark and I wanted our own…”

“You mean by surrogacy?”

“Yeah…well…you and Hyunwoo hyung did with Wonwoo…”

“True…is something bothering you Jinyoung ah?”

“What do you mean?” Jinyoung looked at Wonho.

“Need I remind you how well I know you my dear Park Jinyoung? For someone that wanted to start a family, you don’t look too happy about it…”

“I’m happy hyung…”

“I know there’s a but coming…”

“What if I’m bad at it? What if I’m at being a parent?”

“Jinyoung ah…no one was born a good or bad parent… you’ve been babysitting Wonwoo ever since he was born…and you’re great with kids…I could tell…and Mark, his love for children is beyond words…I know you gonna be just fine…”

“You think so hyung?”

“I know so…um…do you need the contact info for the clinic? They have one of the best facilities in the country…”

“Thank you hyung…I dunno what I’m gonna do without you…”

*****************************

Mark looked around the empty hallway of the clinic, he kept glancing at the watch he was wearing wondering what took Jinyoung so long in the examination room. He heard door opened and saw Jinyoung coming out. The younger one walked towards him and sat at the empty seat next to him.

“Hey babe…” Mark reached for Jinyoung’s hands, squeezing it gently. “Are you ok?”

“Ok as I’ll ever be…this is it…our first step to being a parent…”

“Yeah…we can get through this…”

“What if…”

“Shhh…don’t say anything…everything will be okay…stop thinking too much babe…one step at a time ok?”

“Ok, ok…my paranoid self is coming out again…”

In the doctors’ office…

“So, I’ve looked at the test result…” Dr. Jiho looked at the pair. “And everything is looking good… count and the conditions of the itself…the both of you are the perfect candidate for surrogacy…”

Jinyoung and Mark let out a sigh of relief.

“But there’s something I have to inform you that there are long waiting list for surrogate mothers…and the process could take months…”

“It’s okay doc…we’ve prepared for it…as long as it take…” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded in agreement.

“With that being said, let’s get you the documents needed…I wish all the best for you…”

A tough journey ahead for the couple and they were ready for it.

 

 

This sequel is basically a story of MarkJin trying to have a family of their own...and Wonwoo is is a name that I combined with WONho and HyunWOO = WONWOO (you could imagine 4year old version of Seventeen's Wonwoo if you like anyway)

I had to post this chapter up since I got 80+ subber just when I post the foreword...

Thank you so much for the support and I'm on clouds right now...

I HAVE THE BEST SUBBERS AND READERS EVER!!!!

Enjoy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!