Honeymoon

My Shy Boy

"This place is so beautiful," said Hakyeon when she open the window. The wind from the sea make her hair flowing beautifully. 'She look like an angel,' think Taekwoon.

"But, you much more beautiful," reply Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's cheek.

"So, whats your plan for today?" Ask Taekwoon to his wife.

"Emm, lets play at the beach," said Hakyeon as she run toward her bag and take out her bikini. 

"Lets change our clothes," continue her as she walk toward the bathroom. But, her steps get stop by Taekwoon.

"Whats wrong, my dear?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon just put his arm around Hakyeon's waist and stare at her.

"Why should you go to bathroom?" Ask him.

"To change my clothes," answer Hakyeon. She thought she already told him that.

"Why should you go to bathroom. Just change it here," whisper Taekwoon. His hot breath make her shiver. 

"You ert," reply Hakyeon as she slap Taekwoon's arm. 

"Well, I'm only become a ert to my wife," reply him as he kiss Hakyeon. 

 

***

"Wah, its beach. Look, isn't it beautiful," said Hakyeon as she run toward the beach. She also pulling her husband with her. Taekwoon just let his wife drag him. After they tired plating in the water, they sit under a tree with Taekwoon' head on Hakyeon's lap. 

"Its so nice here," said Hakyeon as she feel the breeze on her face. When Taekwoon saw Hakyeon close her eyes, he fastly kiss her plump lips. It make Hakyeon open her eyes and glare at her husband. 

"What? You look so y with your wet hair. Your lips are seducing me," said Taekwoon as he smile innoncently to his wife. Well, he not lying. Hakyeon really look y in his eyes. Those lips look delicious and make him want to kiss it everytime.

"Well, your excuse accepted. But, you much more y with your chocolate abs," reply Hakyeon as she kiss him back. 

 

***

"Can I open my eyes now?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon said he has a suprise for his wife. 

"Yes, my love," answer Taekwoon.

"Wow, did you do this?" Ask Hakyeon when she open her eyes. In front of her, placed a table with beautiful decoration. They are having candle light dinner under a beautiful gazebo. Its been decorate with many beautiful and colourful flowers. 

"Well, I'm sorry if its not very special," said Taekwoon as he smile at his wife.

"What? No, its very special for me. I'm feel happy. I like it very much," reply Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon hand's tightly. 

"Thank you. Well please have a sit, my love," said Taekwoon as he pull the chair for Hakyeon. 

"Thank you, my dear," reply Hakyeon as she sit on the chair. After that, Taekwoon sit in front of Hakyeon and called for the waiters. They having their dinner romantically. They talk, they laugh, they compliment on each other. 

After they finish their dinner, they decide to walk around the beach. They just walk without saying anything. The clear sky with the cold breeze make them feel peace. The stars and moon at the sky make it feel more romantic. 

Suddenly, Taekwoon stop his steps and stare at his wife lovingly. Hakyeon also do the same. She does not feel bored looking at her husband's face. For her, there no other people who can replace him.

"Jung Hakyeon, thank you very much. Even I already told you before, I still want to thank you. You come into my life and help me to get out from my shell. You the one who show me the right way. You the one who make me brave. You change my life," said Taekwoon as he put his arm around Hakyeon's waist and pull her closer.

"Jung Taekwoon, no need to thank me. I'm also want to thank you for your willingness to invite me in your life. If you does not turn back to me that night, we will not know each other well. You show me how it feel to be in love and to be loved. Thank you for loving me, my dear," reply Hakyeon as she give a peck on Taekwoon's lips.

"Thank you for loving me too. You don't know how sad I am when I can't see you for a weeks. I try to find you, but fail. I though I would never meet you again. But, without I know, you already there. You the one who I will be married. When I see you walking toward me in the white dress, I though you are an angel sent by the above to help me. You always my angel. And please stay with me forever," said Taekwoon as he also give a peck on Hakyeon's lips.

"Always. I will be always with you. I will never leave you. I will never let you go. I'm also feel the same as you. When my dad said that he can't cancel the wedding, I feel very sad. When I finally find my love, it will be destroyed in a blink of eyes just like that. I even think to runaway, but I know I can't do anything that can hurt my parent's feeling. So, when I saw you standing there waiting for me, I feel very happy. If my dad did not hold my hand's, I already run to you and hug you tight," reply Hakyeon as she stare at her husband deeply in his eyes.

"I love you, Jung Hakyeon. Lets be together forever," Taekwoon also stare at his wife while smile widely. 

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon," reply Hakyeon as she put her arm around Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon slowly kiss Hakyeon sweetly. But, the kiss become hotter. Both of them pant heavily as they stare at each other. 

"Lets continue this at the room," said Hakyeon as she pull Taekwoon's hand toward their hotel.

"Lets go," reply Taekwoon as he lift Hakyeon in bridal style. His sudden action make Hakyeon yelp in shock and automatically put her arms around Taekwoon's neck. 

"I love you so much," said Taekwoon as he walk toward their room

"I love you more," reply Hakyeon as she smile shyly at her husband. 

 

***

Taekwoon is no longer a shy boy. He has change into a lion that make all workers in CJ coorporation shivers. As what his father told him, he become the CEO of the company after he back from his honeymoon. He also appoint Hongbin as his secretary. He really thankful for this boy for being by his side. 

Taekwoon feel happy and never he felt like this before. He love Hakyeon so much that make him feel happy everyday. Being able to see Hakyeon's face every morning when he open his eyes feel like a dream. 

"Don't you need to go to work?" Ask Hakyeon when she feel her husband hug her tighter.

"Just give me five more minutes. I want to stay with you," reply Taekwoon lazily. Hakyeon just smile at her husband's words and hug him back. They both hope this will last forever. As long as they have each other, they will be fine.

 

 

 

(Thank you for reading this story... hope you enjoy this story...)