Together forever

My Shy Boy

"How the preparation, Hongbin?" Ask Taekwoon without changing his look from the monitor.

"Everything perfect. Almost everything has been done. Thanks to Hakyeon noon and Jaehwan noona," reply Hongbin as he smile. He feel very happy right now. 

"You should take your leave now. You need to get ready for your wedding," said Taekwoon as he look at his dongsaeng. Hongbin is getting married with his love next week. 

"Don't worry hyung. I'll take my leave after I finish my works," reply Hongbin.

"Just pass your work to me," said Wonshik as he enter the room.

"But..." before he can finish his words, Wonshik cut him.

"No but," said Wonshik as he sit beside his friend.

"Thank you," said Hongbin as he pat Wonshik's shoulder.

"No need to thank you. When I having my wedding, I'll pass my works to you," reply Wonshik.

"Taekwoon hyung, are you okay?" Ask Wonshik. He realise in few weeks, his hyung had been acting weird. 

"Of course I'm okay. Why you ask me like that?" Ask Taekwoon as he smile.

"Because you acting weird," reply Hongbin.

"Your face also pale. Have you eat?" Ask Wonshik clearly worried about his hyung.

"Of course. It just I feel little bit weird. My stomach does not feel well," reply Taekwoon as he rub his stomach.

"I can see that hyung. You been throwing up for few times. Did you see the doctor?" Ask Hongbin. He think his hyung need to see the doctor.

"Yeah, it might be food poisoning," Wonshik give his own theory.

"Okay, I will later," reply Taekwoon as he continue his work.

"But, can you two company me?" Continue Taekwoon when he remember something.

"Where?" Ask Wonshik.

"I feel like want to eat Jajangmyun," reply Taekwoon as he smile brightly. His dongsaeng look at each other and feel very weird on their hyung's act. 

***

"Everything has been prepare. We just need to wait for your day," said Hakyeon while hugging her dongsaeng.

"Thank you, unnie," said Sanghyuk as she smile brightly.

"How about me?" Ask Jaehwan as she sit beside Sanghyuk.

"Thank you to you too," Sanghyuk hug her noisy unnie.

"You must be so happy. But, you need to help me later when I get married," reply Jaehwan. Hakyeon just watch her dongsaeng bickering when she feel something. She fastly run to the bathroom. 

"Are you okay, unnie?" Ask Jaehwan as she rub Hakyeon's back. She has been throwing up since few weeks ago.

"I'm fine," reply Hakyeon as she smile weakly to her dongsaeng.

"I think you should go to hospital," suggest Sanghyuk when they properly sit at theor previous place.

"There no need to do that. I'm fine," reply Hakyeon. She actually hate hospital very much like how Wonshik hate bug.

"You need to go. Both of you," said Jaehwan.

"Both?" Ask Hakyeon as she tilt her head.

"You and your husband. He had been throwing up also just like you. But, from what I hear, he much more worst than you. It might be dangerous if you two do not see the doctor," reply Jaehwan. Well Hakyeon know about it and she already talk to her husband. But, that man said he will go when he has time. But, when.

"Okay, I will go. Bye," said Hakyeon as she leave them alone. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk look at each other and than the door.

"I mean later. Not now unnie!" Shout Jaehwan. 

*** 

"Taekwoonie, lets go," said Hakyeon as she enter her husband's room. 

"Where?" He still feel shock with his wife appearance. 

"Just follow me," reply Hakyeon as she pull Taekwoon's hand. The employees just watch the wife pulling her husband out from the office. 

***

"Congratulation to both of you," said Hakyeon while hugging her dongsaeng. 

"Yeah, congratulation Hongbin, Sanghyuk," said Taekwoon too. 

"Thank you hyung, noona," reply Hongbin as he hold Sanghyuk's waist tightly.

"Yah, no need to hold her like that. She will not runaway," said Jaehwan as she walk to them with her boyfriend.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Ask Sanghyuk as she hug her husband.

"What? I have many other thing to do than that. I already has my Shikkie," reply Jaehwan as she pinch Sanghyuk's cheek.

"Aigoo, stop bickering you two," said Hakyeon as she pull the girl's ears. The men just smile look at them.

"Well, we also want to congrate you two," said Wonshik as he look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

"Thank you," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's stomach and rub it softly. He look at his wife lovingly while thinking how perfect his life is after this.

"I cannot wait to see little Hakyeon and play with her," said Jaehwan excitedly.

"Or little Taekwoon. The baby might be a boy, unnie," said Sanghyuk as she look at her unnie.

"I know. I'm just saying," reply Jaehwan as she pouting. 

"Well, we need to wait and see the baby is a girl or a boy," said Hakyeon as she smile at her dongsaeng. Suddenly the music change. 

"Lets have a dance, my beautiful wife," said Hongbin as he kiss Sanghyuk's hand. 

"Of course, my handsome husband," reply Sanghyuk as they walk to the centre of the hall.

"Would you like to dance with me, my princess?" Ask Wonshik as he hold out his hand.

"My pleasure, my prince," answer Jaehwan as she take Wonshik's hand. They walk to the centre to join the others.

"Well, how about my love? Would you like to dance?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his wife lovingly.

"I want to, my dear," reply Hakyeon and join the others dancing.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon look at each other lovingly without saying any words. They just feel each other heartbeat. They swaying their body following the beat. 

"Hakyeonnie, thank you for loving me," said Taekwoon as he put his forehead on Hakyeon's.

"Thank you for accepting me in your life," reply Hakyeon.

"I love you very much, Jung Hakyeon. I will never leave you. I promise to take care of you and our children forever," continue Taekwoon.

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon. I also promise to stay with you forever and become a good mother for our children," reply Hakyeon.

They two just stare at each other before they kiss. Sweetly and slowly. They feel happy with each other. They also feel complete when they have each other. Nothing can shake their love. No matter what happen in the future, they will be together strongly face every problems that might occur later. They now they can face everything if they have each other. Forever together.

 

THE END...

( Thank you for reading 'My Shy Boy'. Hope all of you enjoy reading it)