Anger

My Shy Boy

"He's so heavy," nag Yuna as she let go of Taekwoon's arm and let him fall on the bed. 

"Well, what you want to do now?" Ask Yuna as she look at her friend who is Taekwoon's face softly.

"Tonight, you are mine," whisper Shina as she laugh. She feel satisfy with this plan. 

"Well, we do like what you told me," said Shina as she smile at her friend. 

"Okay, now get ready for some photography session," said Yuna as she take out her phone. 

Shina slowly open Taekwoon's shirt and toss it aside. Her eyes are shining when she saw Taekwoon's chocolate abs. Yuna raise her brows when she saw how hot Taekwoon is.

"Wow, he has nice body," comment Yuna as she look at Taekwoon's body without blinking her eyes.

"He is," reply Shina as she join her friend staring at shirtless Taekwoon. She want to touch that abs but got stop when she hear someone knock the door.

"Yuna, you see who's dare to disturb," order Shina without change her look. Yuna just nod and walk toward the door. She just open it without knowing what kind of creature is waiting for her behind that door.

As she open the door, the person smile scarily and pull her hair harshly. That person enter the room without letting go the hair. Shina can hear her friend screaming in pain. When she turn around, she saw someone glaring at her while holding and pulling Yuna's hair.

"Who... who are you? What do you want?" Ask Shina. She feel scared when she saw that deadly glare. She can feel the angry in the eyes.

"I come to take my husband back," answer that person as she open her hood. 

***

"Hello, whats going on, friend? You usually will not call me if there nothing important," said Hakyeon as she answer the call from her close friend. She is in the middle to prepare the dinner for her husband.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon as her face change. She look like want to explode. 

"No, don't do anything. Let me settle this thing by myself," said Hakyeon as she take her sweater in her room. She fastly drive her car toward the hotel that her friend told her.

"These s are going to be dead," said Hakyeon when she arrive at the hotel. She fastly run to the room told by her friend. She look very scary and angry. She knock the door and wait patiently for the door to be opened. 

When the door is open, she fastly grab the woman's hair and pull her inside. She does not even care if that woman cry. When she reach at the middle of the room, she can see her husband lying on the bed shirtless. 

"Who... who are you? What do you want?" Ask another girl who she assume as Shina, the crazy one.

"I come to take my husband back," said Hakyeon coldly. She's not smiling as she glare at Shina. She still does not let Yuna go as she walk toward Shina. The woman want to run away but there no other place to go. 

Hakyeon think its enough for Yuna and let her go. She push that woman until she fall on the floor. She then grab Shina's hair and hold up her chin to take a good look at her.

"Sorry, if our first meeting start with bad way. I just cannot control my angry when someone try to hurt or do something bad to people that I love and care," said Hakyeon as she smile sweatly to Shina. It might be a beautiful smile but in that situation, it the creepiest smile that Shina has seen. That smile leave big threat to her.

Shina try to fight, but it useless when it only make her feel more pain. Hakyeon push Shina to the wall and put her hand around Shina's neck.  She only play with Shina's neck and not pressing it. Is she want to kill that , she will do it professionally without leaving any fingerprint or clues.

"So, from what I heard, you the one who always disturbing my husband," Hakyeon start talking as she play with Shina's hair.

"Why? Don't you have any other thing to do. There so many single man out there, why my husband that you want? I want the answer now," said Hakyeon as she try to not shouting.

"I... I...," Shina is stuttering that make Hakyeon lose her patient.

"What I?" Shout Hakyeon as she glare at that woman. She feel very hot right now. Maybe because she angry.

"I like him. I love him since I met him before. He saved me when I almost got hit by a car. I fall for him since that day," confess that woman as she cry. But, whatever she said, Hakyeon doesn't care. What she know, whatever the reason is, it does not give any permission to destroy someone marriage.

"So, he already married. Why you still chasing him. Just move on already," said Hakyeon as she calm little bit. She able to control her anger for now.

"But, I.. I love him. Please let me be with him," beg Shina. This woman is very shamelss.

"What a shameless girl are you. How dare you ask for my husband. He does not want you. Whatever you say, I don't care. What I want is you go away from my husband. If I know or saw you try to disturb my husband again, I promise you, you're dead," threat Hakyeon. Shina just nod her head in fear. Hakyeon let her go and go to her unconciousness husband. 

Shina take this chance to run away from that room. She leave her friend who still lying on the floor. Yuna slowly sit up and hold her messy hair. She still feel the pain from Hakyeon's deadly hair pull. She look around and feel shock when she can't see her friend.

Hakyeon take Taekwoon's shirt and wear it back to his husband. She hate when other woman see or touch her husband's body. He's hers. Only she can see and touch it. 

Yuna try to stand up, but her head still feel hurt. She almost fall back but get caught by Hakyeon. She actully feel pity on that woman. Because of she can't control her anger, that woman become the victims. 

"Just sit down and rest. I will leave," said Hakyeon as she help Yuna sit on the bed. She pull her husband and put his arm around her shoulder. She try to pull him up but fail. She change the position. She just bring him to her car by giving him piggyback. He's heavy but Hakyeon still can lift him.

As she approaching her car, someone tap her shoulder and take her car key in her sweater pocket. 

"Thanks, Minhyuk," said Hakyeon when the boy open the car door. He also help Hakyeon to put Taekwoon in the car carefully.

"Thank you very much, Minhyuk. If not because of you, I don't know what will happen to him," said Hakyeon as she close the door. 

"No problem, Hakyeon. We are friend. You always help me, so its time for me to help you back," reply Minhyuk.

"And if not because of my fiancee told me, i would never know about their plan," continue Minhyuk.

"Your fiancee?" Ask Hakyeon as she lean on his car.

"Yes, I already told you about her," reply Minhyuk as he look at his friend.

"Oh, I remember. Kim Sohyun right?" Said Hakyeon after she remember about that lovely girl.

"Well, Shina is Sohyun's friend. So, she know about this plan because Shina and Yuna discuss about it in front of her. She actually want to tell me after she meet her friends, but I'm busy at that time and cannot answer her call. I only call her back after I meet Taekwoon ssi. So, when I know about it, I follow them until here," told Minhyuk. 

"Oh, so that what happen actually," reply Hakyeon.

"But, I have a question for you," said Minhyuk.

"What?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her sleeping husband.

"How fast you drove your car? You only took 5 minutes to come here. What I know, normally we took 15 to 20 minutes to come here from your area," ask Minhyuk as he curious on it.

"Its my secret. No need to tell you," reply Hakyeon as she open the door. Her answer make Minhyuk groan in annoyance.

"Thank you very much, my friend. I owe you for this. Please say thank you to Sohyun too," said Hakyeon through the window.

"You're welcome. Drive carefully and slowly, Hakyeon," shout Minhyuk as he watch the car slowly disappear. He then walk toward his car and drove back to his house. He suddely miss his fiance and change his way to Sohyun's house.