Smile

My Shy Boy

"Its look like you in a good mood today," said Hongbin when he saw his hyung smile widely. He walk into the office in confidently and it all because of Cha Hakyeon.

He feel weird, how can he change only in few days. He tried to improve himself for many years but he can't. Well, love has it own power to change someone he think. 

"Good morning, Hongbin," greet Taekwoon when he saw his officemate.

"Good morning, hyung," reply Hongbin.When Taekwoon sit on his chair properly, Hongbin walk toward him.

"Its look like you make all our officemate shock, hyung,"said Hongbin.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Taekwoon still does not understand what Hongbin try to tell him.

"That. That what I mean," answer Hongbin as he point at Taekwoon. His answer make Taekwoon tilt his head in confusion.

"You never answer me more than two words. You also never greet them in the morning. You also never smile in front of us," explain  Hongbin. 

"Well, I want to be a better person. Is it bad?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Of course not. I'm happy for that. Its look like that girl give a positive effect at you, hyung," comment Hongbin.

"Yes, she is," reply Taekwoon as he smile brightly. 

"Oh, I'm not used to it yet," said Hongbin as he walk back to his seat. His words make Taekwoon laugh a bit.

Taekwoon does not feel scare or fear to talk with people anymore. He can freely ask and talk with his officemates. Of course, they feel happy for his changes, but not all of them.

Byongsoo look at Taekwoon in rage. He afraid Taekwoon will not let him present the ideas anymore. Well, he know it. He walk toward Taekwoon to talk about the plan for tomorrow presentation.

"Taekwoon, how about the plan? Have you complete it?" Ask Byongsoo. In his heart, he pray that Taekwoon will let him do the presentation.

"Yes, I already finish it," answer Taekwoon.

"But, I want to present this plan. Can I?" ask Taekwoon. He does not know why he need to ask Byongsoo's permission, but he just feel that he need to ask him.

"Follow me," said Byongsoo suddenly as he walk away fron that place. Taekwoon just follow him until they reach at emergency stairs.

When Byongsoo sure there no one there, he punch Taekwoon's stomach and push the latter to the wall. He then grab Taekwoon' shirt collar.

"I will do it tomorrow. Not you. So, don't ever try to talk about this nonsense again. Understand," threat him. He then leave Taekwoon alone with a satisfy face.

"Are you okay hyung?"ask Hongbin as he hold Taekwoon's hand to support him. Coincidently, he goes to the stairs to talk with his girlfriend in phone. So, he has witness all the things that happen between Taekwoon and Byongsoo.

"I'm fine. Don't worry," reply Taekwoon. He just sigh and sit at the stairs. 

"He really crazy. Why can't he just let you do it?" Said Hongbin angrily. He really feel dissatisfy with Byongsoo.

"From what I see, he afraid he will lose his chance to be promoted," answer Taekwoon. He realise about it but he just ignore it. 

"What? Why?"ask Hongbin. He does not understand the relation between being promoted and tomorrow presentation.

"If I present tomorrow, the upper management will realise and know that his plans that he presents all this time are not his own idea, but mine," explain Taekwoon as he stand up and leave that place.

"You should do something, hyung," said Hongbin as he walk beside Taekwoon.

"What should I do? I'll just let him present tomorrow. But, only tomorrow. Next time, I'll do it by myself," reply Taekwoon. Hongbin just keep silent hearing that. But, he know he need to do something and he need help.

 

"Bye, hyung. Don't stay too late," said Hongbin before he left Taekwoon alone. 

Taekwoon sigh and start to tidy up his desk. He feel confuse and does not know what he need to do. He really want to present it but. He sigh again. When he got out from the building he saw Hongbin is talking with Hakyeon. Then he leave Hakyeon.

"Oh Taekwoonie," called Hakyeon when she saw the latter. 

"I saw you talk with Hongbin. About what?" Ask him. Well, he feel little bit jealous even when he know that Hongbin already has a girlfriend. 

"Nothing. He just want to say hi," answer Hakyeon. Taekwoon doubt with the answer but he just ignore it.

"So, where are we going this night?" Ask Taekwoon.

"This night I want you to bring me around this town. Can you?"ask Hakyeon. She just want to be with Taekwoon.

"Of course, I can," answer Taekwoon. During first time they meet, he only can bring her to few places. 

"I just want hear you talk and tell me everything that you want. Can you?" Ask Hakyeon again.

"I can," answer Taekwoon while smiling. That smile. Hakyeon really love that smile. She willing to do anything to see that smile every moment. 

"Lets go. This time you follow me," said Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand. They walk side by side. Hakyeon really hope this moment will last forever and without she know, Taekwoon also wish the same.