Prince

My Shy Boy

"I don't want to get married," told Hakyeon to her parent. Both of her parent look at each other and then at their daughter. 

"Why Hakyeon? Isn't we already discuss about it?" Ask Mrs Cha.

"I love someone else," answer Hakyeon as she smile shyly.

"Oh my god. Who is that guy, Hakyeon?" Ask Mrs Cha as she smile happily after she hear what has Hakyeon told them.

"His name Jung Taekwoon. He's working at CJ Corporation. I love that guy very much, dad, mom," reply Hakyeon as she look at her dad. She need to cancel the wedding.

"Who? Jung Taekwoon?" Mrs Cha ask her daughter. Hakyeon nod her head. Mrs Cha look at her husband to see his reaction. Mr Cha just smile as he look at his wife. Mrs Cha can read what has been play in her husband's mind and shake her head to stop her husband.

"No Hakyeon. You need to marry the person that I already choose for you. Its the final," said Mr Cha after he keep silent. Hakyeon look at her dad in disbelief. She feel like want to cry right now.

"I don't want," reply Hakyeon as she glare back at her dad.

"No. You the one who agree with this marriage. I already ask you before, if you has someone else, I will cancel this wedding. But, you said you don't have boyfriend and agree to get marry," reply Mr Cha in stern voice. He already determine with his decision.

"At that time I don't have anyone, now I already has," reply Hakyeon. 

"Hakyeon, everything already prepared for your wedding. Next week you will get married. If you told us much more earlier, we can cancel it," said Mrs Cha as she try to calm her daughter. She know how stubborn her daughter is. Mr Cha smile when he hear his wife's words. 

"It because I just meet him last monday," told Hakyeon as she hold her mother's hand tightly. She feel very sad and disappointed.

"You just meet him few days ago and you already fall in love with him?" Said Mrs Cha as she show her shock face. 

"Yes, I really love him," reply Hakyeon. Mrs Cha show an amuse face as she look at her husband and smile secretly.

"I'm sorry, Hakyeon. We really can't cancel the wedding. It important to Cha family. So, no. The weddings still be held," said Mr Cha to close the discussion. Hakyeon walk away from her parent and lock herself in her room. She really sad and start to cry as she think about Taekwoon. 

"Seriously?" Ask Mrs Cha as she sent a glare at her husband.

"What? You also helping me. It means you also agree with it," reply Mr Cha as he drink his tea.

"It just fun," said Mrs Cha as she smile at her husband. Suddenly, Mr Cha's phone is ringing. He smile when he know who is the caller.

"Hello. Yes, we need to meet to discuss about Hakyeon and Taekwoon," said Mr Cha as he smile widely.

"See you tomorrow," said Mr Cha before he ended his conversation.

"Whats wrong?" Ask Mrs Cha.

"We will discuss on this thing with them tomorrow," answer Mr Cha.

"I don't know about this, okay," said Mrs Cha as she walk away from her husband. Mr Cha just laugh as he look at his wife walk away.

 

"So, are you ready unnie?" Ask Jaehwan when she enter the room. Hakyeon look very beautiful and pretty like an angel. Her wedding dress fit her y body perfectly. But, her face does not show any sign of happiness. 

"Please smile a bit, unnie. This is your wedding, not your funeral," said Jaehwan as she smile at her unnie. She know Hakyeon does not agree with this wedding, but she also can't do anything to help her. 

"I'll leave you for a while, unnie. I need to take your bouquet of flower in my car. I forget to bring it with me," continue Jaehwan as she pat Hakyeon's back.

"Okay," reply Hakyeon as she continue staring at her reflection on the mirror. She look beautiful but not happy with this wedding. She never fall in love before. So, when she start to love someone, she will love him with all of her heart. She love Taekwoon very much and her tears has fall again. 

"I should not cry. It will ruin my make up," scold Hakyeon at herself as she wipe her tears. She then practice her smile to be showed at her groom and guests. But, she look quite scary with her force smile. 

"Its scary. I think better if I don't smile," said Hakyeon when she saw her creepy smile. 

 

Jaehwan walk fastly toward the bride room. She play with the flowers while walking and not pay attention on her walk. When she walk upstairs, someone bump her shoulder and make her lose her balance. She scream as she fall backward. She close her eyes tightly as she let her body fall down. 

'I'm dead,' Jaehwan said to herself. Suddenly, he feel strong arms are holding her waist tightly. When she open her eyes, she saw a handsome man is looking at her while asking if she okay or not. She feel like dreaming. She already found her prince and smile like a fool as she stare at the prince.

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik. He is walking behind the girl and fastly catch her when she fall down. He look at the girl carefully and feel like something weird in his heart. The girl still close her eyes that make he feel like want to kiss her. He shake his head to bring back his mind. When the girl open her eyes, Wonshik already know that he has fall in love with this girl.

"I'm fine. Thank you," reply Jaehwan as she still staring at Wonshik.

"You're welcome," said Wonshik as he help Jaehwan stand properly.

"I'll go first. Emm see you later, handsome," said Jaehwan before she leave Wonshik alone. 

"See you later, pretty," reply Wonshik before he continue his walk toward the groom's room.

"Why you take so much time, Jaehwan. I though you only want to take the flower from the car," said Hakyeon when she saw her dongsaeng enter the room with a wide smile. Jaehwan just give the flowers to Hakyeon without saying any words.

"What actually happen, Lee Jaehwan?" When she saw Jaehwan's weird behavior. 

"I found him," reply Jaehwan still smiling like a fool. 

"Who?" Ask Hakyeon.

"My prince," answer Jaehwan as she imagine her handsome prince.

"What?"said Hakyeon as she look at her dongsaeng.

"Yes, I found him. He's so handsome and also strong. I can feel his muscle when he hold me," reply Jaehwan as she hug her unnie.

"Well, congrates to you. But, you need to bring him to me first. I need to know who that guy and make sure if he can take care of you or not," said Hakyeon as she smile happily for her dongsaeng.

"Hakyeon, are you ready? We need to go now," said Mr Cha. He then walk toward his daughter and look at her with a fatherly smile. 

"You look so pretty, Hakyeon. I'm feel so happy for you," continue Mr Cha. He feel like want to cry right now. His daughter has been grown up and will has her own family. Hakyeon just smile looking at her father. 

"Don't worry Hakyeon. Everything will be fine. You will be happy with this marriage. Trust me. Come," continue Mr Cha as he hold Hakyeon's hand. They stand in front of the door and wait for the announcement from the MC. 

When the door is opened, they walk slowly into the hall. Hakyeon smile widely when she saw her handsome groom. She feel so happy to see her shy boy standing there waiting for her. Her groom look handsome and y with his wedding suit. She really want to run toward him and hug him tightly.

"Hakyeon, be patient. I will send you to him by myself," whisper Mr Cha as if he know what has been play in Hakyeon's mind. Hakyeon smile shyly and happily looking at her father and then her groom.