Angel

My Shy Boy

"I don't want to get married," told Taekwoon to his father. 

"What? Why suddenly you told me that?" Reply Mr Jung. He stay calm to hear his son's explaination.

"I already have someone that I love. And I want to marry that girl," explain Taekwoon.

"Who is that girl? Where you meet her? How long you know her?" Ask Mr Jung. He want to know the girl who able to change his son.

"Her name is Cha Hakyeon. I meet her last monday when I walk back home after work. She save me from getting rob," reply Taekwoon. 

"Cha Hakyeon?" Mr Jung keep silent and think for awhile. At that time, Mrs Jung came with some coffees.

"Whats wrong? Why you both look so serious?" Ask her as she sit beside her husband.

"I'm sorry Taekwoon. If you told me more early, maybe this marriage can be stop. Its too late right now. You already know that you will be married next week. Everything has been done. So, you must get married," reply Mr Jung in determine voice. 

Taekwoon sigh heavily and nod. He really don't want to get married with a girl that he don't know. But, what can he do. He already know about the engagement. So, it not anybody fault. It his fault to fall in love with Hakyeon when his wedding is coming around.

"I'll go back to my room," said Taekwoon as he leave his parent with sad heart.

"What's going on? Why Taekwoon want to cancel his wedding? Is he already found his love?" Ask Mrs Jung. She really want to know. Mr Jung only nod and called for someone.

"Hello, my friend. I think we need to talk about our children and also the wedding," said Mr Jung.

"Yes, tomorrow. Usual place," continue Mr Jung. He then look at his wife and smile. 

"Why you smile like that? Is there anything that I don't know?" Ask Mrs Jung when she saw her husband's face.

"Tomorrow you will know, honey," reply Mr Jung as he drink his coffee.

 

"Hongbin, I need you to come with me," said Taekwoon. 

"Where hyung?"ask Hongbin as he follow his hyung.

"Hongbin!" Called someone from behind them. When they turn around, they saw Byongsoo come to them with angry face.

"It must because of that day," whisper Hongbin to Taekwoon.

"You really want to dead. Who do you think you are? How dare you lock me in the storage room for hours," yell Byongsoo.

"Not me. I'm just call you, but its not me the one who lock you," reply Hongbin as he smile innoncently.

"What? You still want to deny it. I will report this thing and make you lost your job," said Byongsoo. His words make Hongbin's afraid little bit. He love his job and does not want to lose it. Also, he need to find money to get married with his girlfriend.

"Don't worry, Hongbin. You will never get fired," reply Taekwoon as he walk away from Byongsoo. He really does not has mood to fight with that man. 

"Hyung, wait for me," shout Hongbin as he run behind Taekwoon. He then, walk beside Taekwoon and just follow him to nowhere. Without he know, they are going to the CEO room.

"Why we here?" Ask Hongbin. The CEO room located at the top of the building and he never been there. 

"Oh, good morning, Taekwoon hyung. Nice to see you," greet a worker who Hongbin's does not know who.

"Good morning, Wonshik. Is that old man already arrive?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Yes, he already waiting for you. Come," reply the man who called Wonshik.

Hongbin just follow them until they enter the CEO room. When he enter the room, he saw the chairman is sitting there while having his coffee. He never see him face to face like this. It make him nervous little bit.

"Good morning, Taekwoon," greet the chairman.

"Morning, dad," reply Taekwoon as he sit in front of his father.

"Dad?" Said Hongbin in shock. His eyes become wide and look very shock with what has he heard.

"Sit here Hongbin and close your mouth," reply Taekwoon as he pull Hongbin's hand to sit beside him. Wonshik just laugh looking at Hongbin's reaction.

"So, Taekwoon, I already discuss with all directors and shareholders. They agreed to appoint you as CEO. I will make the announcement after you come back from your honeymoon," said Mr Jung.

"Dad, about the marriage, can't it...," Taekwoon want to stop the marriage.

"No. Don't talk about that. I don't want to hear anything. As what I told you before, its too late," cut Mr Jung as he stand up and leave them.

"What marriage? Are you getting married? How about Hakyeon noona?" Hongbin attack him with few questions. Taekwoon just shake his head and sigh.

"Who's Hakyeon?" Ask Wonshik as he poke Hongbin's arm.

"The one who make Taekwoon hyung become like this," reply Hongbin as he look at his hyung sadly.

 

During the week, the preparation on the wedding has been manage by Wonshik and Hongbin. Taekwoon does not even care about the wedding. He try to find Hakyeon but failed. He goes to all place that he had go with Hakyeon. But, the girl is not there. He miss Hakyeon very much.

 

Taekwoon standing in front of mirror wearing his wedding suit. He look dashing and handsome. Its his wedding but his face look like he is attending a funeral. He look sad.

"Hyung, smile a bit please. Today is your wedding," said Wonshik when he saw Taekwoon's face. Taekwoon sigh and smile a bit. A force one.

"Taekwoon, are you ready? The ceremony will be start in few more minutes," said Mr Jung as he walk toward his son.

"Don't think too much. You will be happy with this marriage. Trust me," continue Mr Jung as he pat Taekwoon's back. Taekwoon just nod as he follow his father toward the wedding hall. When he enter the hall, all eyes are looking at him. 

Some of them is Taekwoon's officemates. They never know that Taekwoon is the chairman's son. Their eyes become wide and their mouth cannot be close. It including Byongsoo. He become speachless looking at Taekwoon. Hongbin just smirk looking at their reaction. Hongbin is in charge as the MC in the ceremony.

Taekwoon stand there with his force smile. He look at the guess while waiting for his bride. When Hongbin announce the arrival of the bride, Taekwoon change his look toward the main door. 

When the door is open, he sees his bride walking toward him. In a white wedding dress, like an angel she enter the hall and gain attention from all guess. The bride look so pretty.

Taekwoon look at his bride with a shock and then he smile. A very wide smile. His beautiful angel has come back to him. He cannot take away his eyes from his bride.