Don't you regret it.

Love You, Hate You.

 

“Hyung? Are you asleep?”

 

You're in his room, it's dark. You stumble to his bed and feel around if he's in there.

 

He isn't. You ask yourself where he might be at this hour.

 

You look to the bathroom, it's empty, he isn't in the kitchen either. On your tour through the living room you see something moving in the corner of your eyes.

 

There he is, standing on the balcony, arms leaning over the balustrade. You're wondering what he's doing out there. Then you see the smoke.

 

You open the glass door to the balcony to join him.

 

“You're smoking again?”

 

“Hm.”

 

“You shouldn't smoke so much, hyung.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Silence. None of you is speaking, you're just standing there watching the nightly traffic of this never-sleeping city.

 

You're the first to break this awkward atmosphere.

 

“You couldn't sleep again?”

 

“Hm.”

 

“You should sleep more. You will need the energy for working.”

 

“I know.”

 

He blows smoke into the air. You watch how it drifts away.

 

“How's your new song? Is it great? It must be awesome just because it's yours, hyung.”

 

You keep stuttering non-important things. You start getting nervous. Your fingers clenching and unclenching aroung each other restlessly.

 

He isn't looking at you, he just stares into space while smoking his cigarette.

 

You notice that his hands are shaking. You guess his heart is beating as fast as yours.

 

Looks like he's not going to say anything again, this night will just pass by just like many nights before.

 

You sigh.

 

This conversation isn't leading to anything. If you could call that a conversation, with you talking only.

 

“I'm going to bed now.”

 

“Good night, then.”

 

You turn around to open the door.

 

“Wait.” Your heart stops. Is this the moment?

 

“What is it?” He isn't facing you, gazing off into the distance.

 

“You know you can't turn anything back if it happened. Everything's going to change.”

 

“I know.”

 

He throws the rest of his cigarette away and finally looks into your eyes.

 

“You're not going to leave?”

 

You hesitate for the blink of an eye, then you shake your head slowly.

 

“Sure?”

 

You nod, this time more confidently.

 

He steps closer, taking your chin between his forefinger and thumb.

 

“Don't you regret your decision later”, he says while leaning in.

 

“I won't”, you manage to whisper before he closes the space between your lips.

 

His lips move slowly on yours, the hand that holds your chin moving to the back of your head, playing with the hair in your neck, the other resting on your waist, pulling you closer.

 

Your hands are on his back, drawing circles.

 

He gently bites your lower lip, you understand his message and open your mouth slightly. As both your tongues touch, it feels as if something in your heart breaks free, all your emotions you had to hold back coming out. You feel relieved and just happy.

 

He breaks the kiss first, locking eyes with you.

 

“You taste like smoke, hyung.”

 

"You said you won't regret it, so shut up."

 

You chuckle, then he seals your lips again.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Over 500 words *celebrating*. Hope you enjoyed it!

There will be another chappie tomorrow :) It's short again though OTL I'll try making them longer in the future. Nyongtory deserves more happy time :D