Wirewalker.

Love You, Hate You.

 

Concentrate, Seungri. Don't look at him gazing at you with those dreamy eyes. Otherwise you'll lose your balance.

 

It's dangerous walking over that thin wire across the river that is Jiyong. Jiyong who is pulling and dragging that wire, making you stagger.

 

Concentrate on walking, Seungri, don't look at the danger underneath you. Walk as fast as you can. You have to overcome this situation quickly.

 

It gets more difficult with every step you take, especially while juggling hundreds of your own thoughts. Still your balance is steady.

 

Jiyong pulls and drags and drags and pulls, hoping you would just fall into his embrace.

 

You stumble and stagger and stagger and stumble, being determined not to do so.

 

Don't give up, you've almost reached the other side. But it seems that the nearer you get, the further it moves away. Further, further, further, like there's no end at all.

 

You can't keep up with juggling those many thoughts of yours anymore and they drop into the river, one after the other. All your thoughts swallowed and flooded away by Jiyong.

 

Nervous, shaking and not at all concentrated anymore, you stand still. Calm down, Seungri. Don't lose control.

 

One step. Another one. Almost-

 

One step taken in the false direction. One grip of Jiyong.

 

And you fall. Deep down.

 

You fall, fall, fall, exhausted and tired. Too tired to fight the flood of feelings, love and embraces.

 

Even if that means you will drown in it.

 

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Yay, I overcame my writer's block^^

Just something short I wrote last night... therefore I didn't have a look at it again. Sorry if there are some errors, please tell me if there are.

It's about how Seungri struggles not to fall in love with Jiyong. But then he does anyway.

Also thanks to everybody who reads and comments my stories (if you can call it stories kkk). Don't take it personally if I don't answer your comments, I just didn't know others do that. I'll try my best to answer your comments in the future^^ I just wanted you to know I love them even if I don't reply.

For those who wanted longer oneshots, this thing here is for the short ones. If I write something long (which is rare) it will be posted seperately. (I'm in progress of writing something right now...).

Now my A/N is longer than the actual thing.... OTL