Chapter 3

The New Producer

Over the past few days, Mir has been getting acquainted with seventeen and working on their songs. She really likes watching them practice and it's always really funny because they purposely try to be funny.

 

Mir has also gotten closer to the members, especially Hoshi. He always makes her laugh when she's feeling unhappy and even thought of song ideas based on him. Woozi on the other hand, just keeps being mean to her and sometimes even bullies her. Mir didn't get why he suddenly had a change of heart. He was getting more of a bother to talk to day by day. Nonetheless, Mir still kept her positive personality.

 

One day, Mir was working in the studio when Woozi suddenly popped by and leaned against the wall, looking at her.

 

"May I help you," Mir asked cheerfully.

 

"No," Woozi replied monotoned.

 

"Then why are you here," Mir asked, "I need to work you know."

 

"Well for our lie to work," Woozi reminded, "I need to pretend like I still have my job."

 

"Yeah I know but do you have to keep staring at me like that though," Mir asked a bit uncomfortable.

 

Woozi then walked over to her, sitting the the chair beside her and leaned in. Mir was a bit flustered; her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she blushed.

 

"But your so beautiful though," Woozi stated as he stared into her eyes deeply and wholeheartedly, "it's kind of hard not to stare."

 

His hand then reached for her hair and it. Mir was getting more and more embarrassed by the second; she couldn't stop blushing.

 

"I-," Mir said.

 

"I," Woozi stated, "think that.... your face... is very funny looking."

 

Huh?

 

Woozi bursted out laughing, "your face, it was so funny!! Oh my god, when I said those cheesy words, your face became like a strawberry. It was so funny!!"

 

Mir was a bit mad. She got tricked by him again. This has been happening fo the whole week and she was a bit mad this time.

 

"Why you," Mir screamed, "get out, NOW."

 

"Hehe," Woozi laughed as he got up, "okay okay, no need to go all PMS mode on me. I know you're on your ladies day but it was just a joke."

 

Mira's face became a really dark shade of red now.

 

"H-how did you know," Mir asked.

 

"Well you see," Woozi explained, "kind of hard not to when you find pads in the house. None of us are girls so it's got to be you since your the only female that has entered our domain in the last week."

 

"Ahhh shut up and get out," Mir cried.

 

"Okay okay," Woozi surrendered, "sheesh."

 

Woozi left the room with a very flustered and embarrassed Mir. 'Ah what's wrong with him,' Mir thought to herself before going back to work.

 

3 hours later, the door to Mir's studio opened again.

 

"My god," Mir yelled, "Woozi, stop bothering me. I'm trying to work."

 

"Calm down Mir," a voice that wasn't Woozi's replied.

 

Mir turned around surprised, to find a smiling Hoshi looking at her.

 

"O-oh sorry," Mir replied shyly, "I thought you were Woozi and retaliated a bit too mean."

 

"It's okay," Hoshi replied, "you're on your period anyway so it's understandable."

 

Mir became a shade of red, "Did Woozi tell you?"

 

"Yeah," Hoshi replied a bit awkward, "but it's nothing weird right? It's just confirms that you're a healthy female human being."

 

"Yeah I guess," Mir said shyly, "but its embarrassing."

 

"Why," Hoshi asked her, "its what make you and I different right? There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

 

Mir smiled. Hoshi was always so nice to her and said the kindest things.

 

"Thanks," Mir blushed.

 

"But why are you so annoyed that Woozi was in here," Hoshi asked, curious, "don't the two of you work together?"

 

Oops.

 

"Y-yeah but like," Mir explained very flustered, "h-he um, told me to do this thing for him  and he kept on coming in to bother me."

 

"Oh," Hoshi nodded, "should I leave as well then?"

 

"N-nah," Mir said, "it's okay since I'm almost done anyway."

 

"Oh okay," Hoshi replied, "then I'll watch you work."

 

For the next few minutes, Hoshi stared at Mir working on the songs. The way he sat was very cute and Mir was having trouble concentrating.

 

"What are you doing her anyway," Mir asked after a while.

 

"Practice was over and I came to invite you to lunch," Hoshi explained.

 

"With the guys," Mir asked, "then have I kept them waiting?"

 

"No no," Hoshi laughed, "I came to ask you to eat with me, alone. Kind of like a date."

 

Mir blushed.

 

"A-are you asking me out," she said embarrassed.

 

"I just want to eat with you," Hoshi smiled, "I want to spend time with you, you're cool. But you can think of to as a date if you want.

 

"I-it's okay," Mir blushed a bit disappointed that Hoshi wasn't asking her out, "but yeah I'll eat with you. Can you what a little though? I'm almost done here."

 

"Sure," he replied happily.

 

---------------------

(A/N)

yeah.... a really bad and super short filler lmao. I swear the next chapter will be more exciting and interesting. Thanks for reading.