Chapter 1

The New Producer

Woozi was anxious as he walked into the boss's office. Why had he suddenly been called on?

 

The day was processing as usual, seventeen was in their dance room practicing, Woozi was in his studio composing songs. Suddenly, he received a call to go see the boss immediately.

 

'I wonder what's going on,' Woozi pondered as he stumbled along the long, menacing hallway to the office. Woozi had to admit, he was a bit nervous and was sweating a lot.

 

He entered the room to see his boss behind the desk working.

 

"Hello," Woozi said, "you wanted to see me boss?"

 

"Ah yes Jihoon, come here," the boss replied, "I wanted to inform you... that your services as a producer will no longer be required."

 

WHAT?!?!?

 

"Um, pardon me sir but... WHAT," Woozi exclaimed, "WHY?"

 

"Oh well you see," the boss explained, "I found the most suitable replacement for you. She's a great producer, better than you I'm sure and her songs are just..... superb. I'm sure with her, we will achieve even greater success."

 

Woozi was silent.

 

"I know that being the producer of seventeen leaves a burden on you and you've always complained about how it's a bit hard to deal with it because of all the pressure and stress," the boss continued, "so I took this opportunity to relieve you of your worries and to make the team better. Don't worry Jihoon, at least now, you can focus more on practicing since I know how much you love to dance and your talent for it."

 

Woozi was still speechless.

 

"I'm sure you're alright with this," the boss asked while giving him a hard stare, "right?"

 

".... I.. uh... s-sure... I guess," Woozi replied disheartened. He had complained before, a lot, but he didn't actually mean it. It was just an excuse sometimes. He did admit it was stressful but he loved doing it... he didn't want his job to be taken away, it was special to him.

 

"Perfect, now, I want you to meet this girl and show her around the building," the boss said with a smile, "Come in!"

 

A girl of small stature entered quietly. She was short, shorter than the idol himself. She wore a large pink sweater, that was really big and had the most beautiful hair ever. It was long, flowy and pastel pink with streaks of blue and purple here and there. The girl looked around the room and her eyes landed on Woozi.

 

"Jihoon," the boss explained, "this is Mir, she's the new producer. Be nice and show her around."

 

"Hi," the girl introduced shyly and gave a bow, "My name is Kim Mi Ran but you can just call me Mir. I look forward to working with you."

 

"O-oh yeah," Woozi mumbled and gave her a cold stare, "I'm woozi or Lee Ji Hoon, but don't call me that."

 

"O-ok," the girl stuttered.

 

"Jihoon, be nice," the boss scolded, "now go show her around. I have high expectations for you Mir, don't disappoint me."

 

"Y-yes sir," Mir nodded.

 

Woozi was a bit mad now. When he first heard the news, he was just disappointed but now, he was fuming. This girl is a tiny, fragile, and shy mess; she looks weak and stupid. Woozi couldn't believe that this was his replacement. He thought it was going to be someone that actually looked like they could compose music but this, this trash looked like she can't even play a note.

 

As soon as they left the office, Woozi turned to her and gave her the most terrifying glare ever.

 

"I don't care who you are but you just took my job and ruined my life," woozi yelled, "great job ."

 

The girl frowned a little and looked really apologetic. The two walked for a while before she suddenly stopped and kneeled on the ground.

 

"I'm sorry," she apologized. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry I really am," she said again, "please forgive me."

 

Woozi looked at her and felt like he did something wrong. He made a girl cry but on the inside, he was still too mad and annoyed to actually care. 'What a crybaby,' he thought.

 

"I didn't mean to take your job," the girl explained still crying, "you see, the boss is my uncle. He saw me composing and playing and thought that I had real talent for it but I don't. I'm not a great composer, I'm nothing. He offered me this job that I couldn't refuse because he was my uncle and he's been raising me since I was a child. Please understand. I've done nothing for him all these years and he's been doing so much for me. I persisted with saying no but it was the one request he made to me and... I felt guilty to not accept it. When I heard the group I'll be working for was seventeen I immediately declined since I know that they already had a composer, you. But my uncle said that my songs were better and that if I was to make the songs for you guys, you would be number 1 on every chart and well.... I really like you guys so I did want you guys to be the best and plus he was really pressuring me so I accepted. I know I shouldn't have but I did and here I am now apologizing to you so I'm sorry I really am.... please, please, please forgive me. I never should have accepted. It's your job, you can keep it, I'll just help you along so please, for give me!"

 

Woozi gave her a cold stare. At this point he felt really bad and wanted to sympathize with her but he couldn't. The most important thing in his life had just been taken away and now, he had no identity. Before he was the producer of seventeen but now, he was just a random member. A no name. Woozi thought for a second. He had cooled down now and decided to play it cool.

 

"Fine," he replied, "I'll forgive you."

 

"Yay, thank you oh my god," the girl cried happily, "you can have your job back, I'll just pretend like I'm actually doing something so my uncle won't get mad."

 

"No," Woozi replied after thinking about it, "he said the job was yours so you can have it. Let's just see how well you do and see if we actually can top all charts. Probably impossible but since you're the producer now, the job is in your hands and if you screw up, it's not my problem."

 

Mir had a horrified look on her face. She was hesitant to speak up and kept on muttering. This was exactly what Woozi wanted, to crush her hopes and put her down. Yes it was evil but then again, it's Woozi.

 

"I-I'll try my best," she mumbled quietly.

 

"Good, hope we have great songs for our next comeback," Woozi smirked evilly, "now, what was your name again? Mir?"

 

Mir nodded.

 

"Ok Mir, let's go meet the members," Woozi said and started walking.

 

But Mir didn't follow. She was just thinking about how she's going to fulfill the task of being seventeen's composer and now she has to meet the members meaning, her bias.

 

"What're you doing?" Woozi asked, "C'mon let's go."

 

"Do we have to meet them," Mir questioned.

 

"Well yeah," Woozi replied as he rolled his eyes, "how else are they suppose to know about their oh so great composer?"

 

Mir couldn't look him in the eye. She was having a mental break down right now.

 

"Uhh, you okay," Woozi asked.

 

"Oh no oh on oh no," Mir cried, "they're going to hate me, he's going to hate me. I can't meet them, I don't want enemies, what do I do?!?"

 

"I'm sorry?" Woozi asked.

 

"Please don't tell them that I'm making songs for them instead of you," Mir pleaded, "they're going to hate me. I mean, they love you and support you so if they find out that I replaced you, they're going to hate me so so much! Can't we just not meet them and they never know about me? Even if they find out just say that I'm working for you or with you or something please!!!!"

 

Woozi was cracking up. He couldn't care less what they thought of her and they probably don't care much either but she was getting so stressed out over it. He wanted them to meet her now, just to have her be hated.

 

"Why should I," Woozi asked with an evil smirk, "I mean, they should know their future producer am I right?"

 

"No no no please," Mir pleaded, "I will actually do anything. I don't want them to hate me. I don't want HIM to hate me."

 

"Who's him," Woozi asked, curious.

 

.................Mir was silent. She accidentally screwed up but saying that and now she's probably going to be bothered and teased by Woozi.

 

"Who is he," Woozi asked again this time, with a very menacing and evil grin.

 

"Who's who," Mir replied, pretending to play dumb, "I didn't say anything."

 

"Tell me right now or I'm leaving you here and going to tell the guys," Woozi threatened.

 

"No no no please okay I'll tell you," Mir cried. She looked down at her feet and mumbled, "Hoshi."

 

"What," Woozi asked, "can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you."

 

"Hoshi," Mir said again this time louder.

 

"What," Woozi asked again with a teasing grin.

 

"HOSHI," Mir yelled.

 

"Huh," a voice replied.

 

Mir and Woozi both turned around to see the man himself. Mir's eyes went huge and covered he mouth immediately.

 

"Did someone say my name," Hoshi asked.

 

"Oh yeah," Woozi replied smirking, "it was just this girl right here. You should meet her, she's our new pr-"

 

Mir grabbed onto his shirt tugging like a little kid. The fact that she was tinier than him actually gave it that effect. Mir looked at him with pleading eyes and begging.

 

"Our new what," Hoshi asked.

 

"Our new staff," Woozi answered rolling his eyes a little, "She's the new assistant producer."

 

"Oh," Hoshi nodded and then turned to Mir with a smile, "nice to meet you. The name's hoshi, or Kwon Soonyoung, call me what ever."

 

"My name is Kim Mi Ran but please call me Mir," Mir introduced.

 

"Nice to meet you Mir," Hoshi smiled.

 

Woozi was just looking at them both. He wasn't happy. He didn't like the fact that Hoshi doesn't hate Mir and the fact that he was the reason why. 'Why did I even say that,' he thought.

 

"So I guess you'll be working in the studio with woozi," Hoshi asked.

 

"A-ah yes," Mir replied, "I will be working with him.. yes."

 

"Ah I see," Hoshi nodded, "guess we won't be seeing you around much then... Well, if you need any help, come find me. Woozi might be a bit harsh but don't worry, he's a nice guy."

 

"Hey," Woozi glared, offended.

 

"Haha," Hoshi laughed, "well, I have to get back to practice. Good luck, hwighting!"

 

"Thank you," Mir smiled. She then turned around and sighed, "oh my god I actually met him!!"

 

"Mm hmm," Woozi nodded with a straight face, "well now that I've done that for you, I do expect something in return."

 

"Oh yeah," Mir smiled at him, "thank you, what do you what?"

 

"If I recall, you said ANYTHING," Woozi questioned with an evil grin.

 

"Oh god," Mir gulped, "why do I not have a good feeling about this."

 

"Follow me," Woozi ordered.

 

-----------------------------

(A/N)

Hi! Okay so this story is really, really bad probably. Also, there's no pov really it's just third person/Woozi I guess and I'm not good with feelings so I won't go in depth unless I have to. Thanks for reading lol