White Confession

As Good As It Gets

 

Sunggyu:

If people say I am the ocean, then you must be my sky, carefree, knowing, and above all, forgiving. I up so much, Howon, and you have to deal with it all. You bear with me, my temper, my flaws, and I, I just ing love you, so ing much. Please don’t leave me, please. I love you too much to let you leave.


*Author’s note: I thought Sunggyu got very drunk while writing this, so obviously, it turned into an emotional mess. Kudos to him for trying, though!

 

 

 

Howon:

A lot of people say I’m stupid. A lot of people warned me about you. A lot of people persuaded me to break up with you. But I didn’t listen, no matter who they were, and I’m glad I didn’t. Remember our first date? The one at that new grocery store? The moment I saw you, the moment I saw you in all white, I swear my heart stopped, and right then and there, I knew I wanted you. I knew I needed you. I knew I would marry you. Immediately, I was yours, and I knew I wanted you to be mine, and now, it finally becomes so.


*Author’s note: Howon holds onto the small things, the details from the past, and I think he just poured all his emotions out. Pity he never got to say it lol.

 

 

 

And that is it for this story. Thank you all so much for sticking around, commenting, subscribing, etc, but most of all, for loving these two and their journey (well, throughout the story, anyway lol).