Error 404 Not Found

Room 614
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s enough,” she heard an unfamiliar voice say

“su-sunbae, this isn’t-“ JaeEun started

“Isn’t it a little pathetic to gang up on one person?” the girl motioned towards the two girls behind JaeEun.

The girls shifted awkwardly as Wheein opened her eyes slowly.

She looked up and saw a girl with long dark brown hair, and serious eyes.

“You know our school has a strict policy against bullying JaeEun, shall I request for a meeting with the school president and the principal?”

“No, it wont happen again Sunbae,” JaeEun stammered. “Wheein-ah, you know that we were joking right?”

They took one last look at Wheein and scrambled away.

“Hey, you ok?” the girl asked, helping Wheein up.

“Yes, thank you for that,” Wheein answered, looking at the girl’s name plate

“I’m Moon Byuli, 3rd year,” the girl introduced herself.

“Ah, yes, nice to meet you Sunbae. My name is Jung Wheein, 1st year,” she answered. Wheein studied Moon Byuli’s face. “Wow, she’s so pretty,” she admired

“Wheein-ah, why do you let them gang up on you like that?” Byuli asked

Wheein stared down at her feet, “it’s not like I want them to do it. I don't have any friends so I guess I become an easy target”

Byuli looked at her with pitiful eyes, “well I’ll be your friend” she put an arm around Wheein’s shoulders, “ok?”

Wheein stared at her surprised, “wait…you want to be my friend?”

Byuli smiled as she picked up her bag, “yeah, why? Do you not want to be friends?”

Wheein followed Byuli out of the washroom, “no of course I’d like to be friends…”

Byuli looked back at her, “the fact that you cover your face and you walk with your head down makes it hard for people to approach you.” She moved her hair out of her face, “and besides, you’ve got an adorable face.” She gave Wheein a wink before she walked ahead.

Wheein smiled as she tucked another hair behind her ear. She ran to catch up to Byuli.

“Wheein-ah, are you headed to the lunch room?” Byuli asked, looking at her phone. She made a face before shoving it back into her pocket.

“No, I’m actually on my way to the library,” Wheein answered.

“Really? Me too. Did you not do your homework last night either?” Byuli asked

Wheein chuckled, “No, there was something I wanted to look up.” She looked up and saw Hyejin waiting in front of the library.

“Wheein-ah, where have you been? I’ve been waiting here for like 10 minutes,” Hyejin complained. She turned to look at Byuli. “Ah, Hello Sunbae”

Byuli smiled, “Hey~”

Hyejin took out her phone and handed it to Wheein, “put your number in my phone. One thing I hate the most is waiting a long time”

Wheein took the phone carefully, and punched her number into the phone. She handed the phone back to Hyejin.

Wheein’s phone rang right after. “Save my number ok?” Hyejin smiled

“Me too, me too!” Byuli handed her phone excitedly as Wheein put her number in shyly.

Hyejin smiled, “I didn't know you knew Byuli Sunbae”

Byuli took her phone back, “We actually met just a couple minutes ago. We were in the washroom and-“

“And Sunbae let me use the toilet first, “ Wheein interrupted. “That’s how we met” She tried not to notice Byuli raising her eyebrows at her.

“That was really nice of you Sunbae. I guess Wheein couldn't hold it,” Hyejin laughed

Wheein smiled. How could she tell Hyejin the truth after what Hyejin told her last night?

Hyejin opened the door to the library, “sunbae, did you not do your homework last night again?”

Byuli smiled sheepishly, “I fell asleep after dinner so I didn't get a chance to” she looked down at her phone as it rang, and then ignored the call.

Hyejin shook her head, “how do you even pass your classes?”

“You guys seem to know each other really well,” Wheein commented.

“Oh, you didn't know? Byuli sunbae is the vice president,” Hyejin replied

Wheein stared in surprise but before she could say anything, someone called out to Byuli.

“Moon Byuli! How dare you ignore my calls?” A loud voice boomed from down the hall.

Wheein and Hyejin turned around; a pretty girl strode down the hall with authority.

“Here we go,” Byuli muttered under her breath. “I wasn't ignoring your calls, I was talking to our juniors”

The girl stood next to Byuli. “Wheein-ah, this is the school president, Kim Yongsun”

“Nice to meet you sunbae,” Wheein bowed her head slightly.

Yongsun smiled at her, “pleasure’s all mine.” She turned to Byuli, “didn't I tell you we had a meeting at noon?”

Byuli shrugged, “I forgot? And I have to finish my homework”

Yongsun made a face, “You knew when you accepted the position of Vice president that it would be a lot of work”

“Well I only agreed because it’ll look good on University applications,” Byuli mumbled

Yongsun let out an exasperated sigh before she turned to Wheein and Hyejin, “I’ll apologize on her behalf.” She grabbed Byuli by the wrist, “If you have any problems regarding school regulations, please don't hesitate to find me or Byuli”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter