Chapter 7

Love Is You

"Heeyeon-ah!" Manager oppa walks towards Hani. Hani is practising in the practice room.

"Wae.oppa?" Hani stops dancing.

"Bang PD call and ask wheither you can come tomorrow for recording Weekly Idol's 300th episode as special MC." Manager oppa see Hani's schedule in his tab. " I told him that you have recording for Music Bank tomorrow and after that, you are free.Did you have any personal schedule tomorrow?" He looks at Hani.

Hani frown as she is thinking about her personal schedule tomorrow. "I don't think I have any personal schedule tomorrow."

"Good then. I'll inform Bang PD that you are free but maybe you'll come late because of Music Bank recording. Is it ok?" Manager oppa starts to dial Bang PD's number.

Hani make a 'OK' sign.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. He smile brightly to the mineral water. Hahaha. He just came back from his sister's house. He pour down the mineral water into the glass and bring it to the living room. He swthes on the tv to just making sound in the soundless space.

He then pull out his phone from his pocket. He call someone.

"Yeoboseyo?" The person who answering his call is a girl.

"Neo mwohae?" Heechul ask while lying down on the sofa.

"I'm practising now. Wae oppa?" The girl ask.

"Did you get a call from Bang PD?"

"Yes. I was asked to be special MC."

"Did you know who else that gonna MC-ing with you?" Heechul slowly get up and sit down on the sofa.

"Ya, I know? Didn't he tell you who are the other MCs?"

"No,he didn't tell me as I didn't even ask." Heechul scratches his head.

"So, tomorrow there will be oppa, Ilhoon sunbae-nim, Hani unnie and I."

"Hani? EXID Hani?" Heechul ask with round eyes. He surely shock and nervous to hear that name.

"Is there any other Hani that we know?" Why you sound so shock?" SinB laughs her lungs out. She surely hear Heechul shock voice!

"Aniya. Geunyang..mwo.."

"Whatever, oppa. I need to continue my practice. See you tomorrow, oppa." SinB ended the conversation.

"Nae, don't get injured while practising." He gives his last advise before hung up the call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hani is tidying up herself. She need to end her schedule early today. Tomorrow will be hectic!

While wearing mask, suddenly someone call her. She look at the phone screen for a while. Lately, when that number appears she keeps feeling nervous and her heart beat fast.

She nervously pick up the call. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah, nae! Yeoboseyo!" The caller also sound nervous.

They being awkward for a while. They are waiting for someone to say something first.

'He is the one who call me, so he is the one who should start the conversation.' Hani wait for Heechul to speak up.

'Why did she keep quiet? Shouldn't she ask me why I'm calling her?' Heechul wait for Hani to speak up.

"Oppa" "Heeyeon-ah" There you go! They call out each other at the same time. Another awkward moment!

"You speak first." Heechul try to cover up the awkwardness between them.

"You speak first." Hani still with her thought. 'You call me, so you speak first!'

"No, ladies first." Heechul being polite.

"Wow, I'm a lady now." Hani natural reactions make the awkwardness doing a comeback. LOL.

"Mannaja." Heechul being straightforward as he really didn't stand the awkwardness anymore.

"Jigeum?" Hani ask shockly.

"Eo, I am now infront of your dance practice room." Heechul talks while looking at the practice room.

"Mwo?!" Shock for the second time.

"Geunyang ppalli hae. I'm cold to death right now."

"Arasseo."

She ended the call and hurriedly come out from the practice room. She easily can spot Heechul's car. She walks toward the car. Heechul open the car door for her like always. Heechul start the engine and again they are heading to Han River. It is now looks like their official meeting places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"POOONNN!! POOONNN!!!

The sound of the cruise at Han River breaks the silence between them.

Hani finally start the conversation. " Why did you want to see me?"

Heechul startled at the sudden question. "Geunyang..mwo.."

Hani look at Heechul. "I don't take that as an answer."

"It's been awhile we are not meeting each other. So I just want to see you." Heechul pretend to answer calmly.

"What you are actually want to say is, you miss me right?" Hani smile naughtily, pretend to be joking with him.

Heechul coughed to hear that word come out from Hani mouth. "Mwo?!"

"Nongdam-iya." Hani wink at Heechul.

"Yah,neo! Winkeu hajima!" Heechul point at Hani.

Hani wink again and laugh her lungs out. Heechul's face is so funny. "Wae hajima?"

"Tteollyeosseo!" The word come out right away from his mouth. He didn't even thinking what he is saying.

This time it's Hani turn to cough. " Nae?!" She look at Heechul.

"Geuraeseo, winkeu hajima. I might fall for you if you wink again!" Heechul look back at Hani.

They both can feel that their face redden. But still, they didn't look away from each other.

"Geundae, eotteokkajyeo?" Heechul look right into Hani's eyes.

"Wae?" Hani also look right into Heechul's eyes.

"I think I already have fall in love with you." Heechul can feel that even Hani can hear his heartbeat.

Hani startled by the sudden confession.

"HEEYEON-AH!! IREONA!! JIB-E GAJA!! WHY DID YOU SLEEP HERE??!!" LE wakes Hani up.

"Nae?" Hani automatically open her eyes.

"Mwoya? Kkum-iya?" She talks to herself in disbeliefness. She then throw her body on the sofa at the practice room again. She messes her hair.

"Hani unnie waegeurae?" Junghwa ask to LE.

"Molla. Maybe she is having a nightmare!" LE, Junghwa and Hyerin look at Hani who is still like crazy person at the sofa.

"I don't think it's a nightmare. I think we just disturbed her sweetdream." Hyerin nodded her head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hani is dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Thank you for waiting my update.

Thank you for keep reading, commenting and subscribing.

Sorry for bad English.

Do comment and subscribe.

Saranghae <3 <3 <3