CHAPTER 12

Love Is You

Just like any other idols, EXID and Super Junior are also at their very busy moment when they do a comeback. And the sad thing is, they rarely meet because of their tight schedule. Sometimes, EXID leave first and sometimes Super Junior leave first. The cycle continue like that until their last stage.

And not long after that, the whole K-Pop industry shocked by the news of Kim Jonghyun death. Everyone cannot believe that cheerful idol will leave the K-Pop industry in that way. It is such a heartbreaking news especially to the fellow colleagues at SM Entertainment. Everyone seems to gather at his funeral to pay their last respect to Jonghyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Heechul lays on his bed. He looks at his cat with his tired eyes. “Heebum-ah.”

Heebum meows, answering him.

“I’m not being a good hyung. I’ve failed.” He sighs. And just like that he fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hani was about to go to the bathroom to clean her make-up when suddenly her phone rings.

She quickly pick it up since the caller is the one that she’s waiting for after three days of the news.

“Hello, oppa.” Hani greet the caller first.

“Hello, Hani-ya.” He greets back weakly. “Let’s go out. I need my motivation back.” Heechul sounds so weak like he was about to cry.

“At our usual place? Or-” Hani asks.

“I’ll take you. Let’s go somewhere else.” Heechul cut Hani’s words.

“Ok.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hani get into the car by herself since Heechul looks lost and did not realize that Hani already arrive.

“Mian, I don’t-“ Heechul looks flustered when he suddenly feel someone already get in the car.

“It’s ok, oppa.” Hani give him a little smile. And just with that little smile, he can feels that he already gain a little energy from it.

“So, where are we going?” Hani asks while putting on her seatbelt.

“My secret hidden place.” And with that, the car start to move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It is a hill that serve the view of the Seoul. A place that seems ordinary but it is actually have a very pretty view where they can see the lights of Seoul.

“It’s pretty, right?” Heechul take a sit under the tree. He then lean back to the tree.

Hani take a sit beside him. Out of conscious, she slowly pull Heechul’s head and leave it rest on her shoulder. And without any seconds, she can clearly hear sobbing sound. She pat his back while letting him crying his heart out until he finally fall asleep.

Hani looks at the dry tears on his face. “It must be hard for you too.” She just let he sleep.

“Mian.” Heechul wake up and pull up his head away from Hani’s shoulder.

“Feeling better?” Hani look at him.

“Umm..” Heechul give a little smile.

“Thank you, Hani-ya.” Hani smiles back at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The finally arrive at Hani’s house. Hani put out her seatbelt. “Drive home safely.”

“I will.” Heechul reply, short.

“And it is not your fault. Let’s together help the closest people with us so that they will not become the victim of depression just like him.” Hani pat his shoulder.

“Depression is sure a silent killer, right?” Heechul look at the steering wheel.

“And being a good listener can be the savior.” Hani look at the dashboard.

Heechul look at Hani and let out a little laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” Hani looks at Heechul with a smile on her face.

“We sounds like a superhero try to save the world.” Heechul said in between his little laugh.

“One should start to be followed by the others.” Hani proudly lift up her right shoulder that make Heechul laugh more sincerely this time.

“Bye, oppa.” Hani get out from the car and wave at Heechul before entering the glass door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sorry if this update might hurt some of you guys. It is just that I think Heechul might be one of the people that affected the most of Jonghyun lost.

So, keep reading, commenting and subscribing. Thank you. <3

And, oh yes! Let's share some of your worries that bothering you these days in the comment section. Maybe I can't help to solve those problems but sharing it might lessen your burden.

Let's walk on flowery path with positivity! Let's fight depression!