CHAPTER 11

Love Is You

Its D-day! Comeback stage for EXID and Super Junior. Super Junior comeback with title track Black Suit while EXID with the title track DDD.

EXID already finish the recording for their stage, but unfortunately they need to head to another occasion. So, they need to change outfit and leave right after their recording.

While busy changing outfit in the waiting room, the TV shows that Super Junior are recording their ‘One More Chance’ stage. So, Hani decided to visit Super Junior waiting room before leaving to the next occasion.

“Heeyeon-ah. Let’s visit Super Junior sunbae-nim waiting room first before leaving.” LE tap Hani’s shoulder who is focusing on Super Junior’s stage.

“I’m about to say the same too.” Hani speak with eyes fix on the screen.

 

“Who is that? Come in.” Leeteuk shout from their waiting room when they hear knocking sound.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” EXID properly introduced themselves.

‘Oh, where is Heechul oppa?’ Hani eyes wandering while greeting her sunbae-nim. And little that she knows, Hyelin aware that she is looking for someone else.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Super Junior also properly greet them.

“We want to give sunbae-nim our album. Please take a time to hear it and supporting us. We will do the same as return.” Jeonghwa awkwardly give the album to Eunhyuk.

“Gamshamnida. Of course we will play your song a lot in the car, since we have this one man.” Eunhyuk point at the person who just come in.

“Makdong-ah!” The waiting room become noisy with just with his voice. He pat Hani’s head.

“Oppa, you are so loud.” Hani pretending to close her ears.

“Aigoo, uri Makdongie. Your hair looks like cotton candy.” Heechul statement make everyone in the room laughs.

“Yah, let’s take a picture together.” Heechul bring out his handphone and start to take selfies with Hani. Without they realize, all eyes of the people in the room are on them.

Shindong secretly take their pictures because they look so good together.

“We need to go to another occasion, so we need to leave now. Good luck for your promotion!” LE wrap up their meeting with Super Junior.

“Good luck too!” Yesung wave at them.

“Bye, Makdongie. Fighting!” Heechul shout when he about to lost his sight on Hani.

“Nae!” The Super Junior members shout at the same time to mock him follow by their naughty laugh and a loud shout from Heechul.

Another short update. Hope you enjoy reading.

Thank you.