Chapter 5

Love Is You

Manager oppa reminds EXID members about their schedule for today. They have to shoot for a charity reality show. But Hani has another work so the other members went to the set first. It is actually the prank show called 'Secretly Greatly'. The members and Heechul with the other MC will plan a prank to Hani.

"There are three of you right here. So there is another 2 members left, right?" The other MC asks them.

"Solji unnie and Hani unnie." The members answer.

"Solji is in hiatus now, so the one that we gonna prank is Hani, right?" Heechul excitedly call out Hani's name.

"Am I revealing it too fast?" Heechul cover his mouth. The members and the other MC burst out laughing.

After they discuss and all, Heechul and the other MC went to the another place to watch them.

--------------------------------------------"I can't wait to see what Hani will do today." Heechul says to the other MC.

"You are close with her, right?" The other MC asks Heechul.

"Of course. We've been hosting a few shows before." Heechul nods his head.

"Did you guys meet outside?" "Of course. When we have free time, we will meet for a drink."

These two being chatty before the recording start.

"Filming will start now." The PD says as they see Hani's van approaching the set.

"Hani already arrives." Heechul watch the screen where shows that Hani enter the set with her hair roller still on her bangs.

"Yah!" The members shout slowly as they see unbotton pants of Hani. Hani turn away and buttoned her pants while the members and of course Heechul and the other MC laughing at her.

"She definitely didn't know there is already camera rolling." Heechul says. Hani sits and asks the PD to explain again about the mission. Then the PD explains that they will be doing mission to gain some amount of money and the money will be given to a part time worker who is a student. Her name is Eunhee.

They then start filming and doing some kinds of fake missions. As the mission going on, Hani shows some hilarious expression that made Heechul and the other MC laugh their lungs out.

Then suddenly they were told that Eunhee has arrived so they will give the money directly to her.

Unfortunately, the money went missing. The situation become a mess as the staff and the members looking for the money.

As expected, Hani being calm. The other MC is so impressed to see calm Hani. Heechul smiles at the screen as he knows that Hani is so good in this kind of situation.

"We can find it using this." Hani points at the camera in the waiting room. Everyone are stunned.

"Hani is so smart." The other MC once again being impressed.

"Yeokshi, uri Makdoongie." Heechul continously smile.

"I think I should get ready already to make appearance." Heechul leave the room and prepare to surprise Hani.

"I'm so nervous. I hope Hani won't kill me. I can already imagine her piss off face." Heechul talks to the cameraman.

"Please save me if Hani tries to kill me." Heechul says before he enters the set while wearing a green scarf to complete his look as 'Eunhee'.

"Sorry for being late. Sorry for being late. Sorry for being late." Heechul approaches Hani.

And as expected Hani's face was like 'What is happening right now? I think I know this face.' She was like that for about 3 seconds when she finally realizes Eunhee is Heechul!

"Sorry for being late." Heechul says sorry again while covering Hani's face with his scarf.

Mad Hani is so scary you know.

Hani just smile in disbelief of what happening to her right now. The other members are busy laughing.

"What is in your mind when you see Heechul oppa? LE asks Hani. "I just thought,' oh.. Eunhee has arrived." Hani answering while half laughing.

After all the explaination and revealation, the recording ended. They continously say sorry to Hani. Hani just laughing and say she did having fun doing the mission and all and she didn't blame any of the members or staff.

"Hani-ssi, we need to make a small interview." The PD ask Hani to stay.

"See you at home." They bid goodbye to each other. Hani waves at the members untill they get into the van.

After that she kind of looking for another person.

 

"Are you looking for me?" Heechul surprised Hani from the back.

"Aniya." Hani walks to the interview room.

"Are you mad at me? Mianhae, Makdoongie." Heechul pull the corner of Hani's blouse.

"Don't pull my blouse. I'm in hurry. I need to do my interview." Hani taps Heechul's hand.

Hani then continue to walk to the interview room. Heechul stops following her. He kind of scared to follow Hani.

"I'm dead." Heechul messes his hair.

---------------------------------------------

The interviee ended and they bod goodbye to each other while the staff unstoppably saying sorry to Hani.

Hani walks out from the interview room happily when suddenly someone grab her wrist.

"You scared me!" Hani slaps Heechul's back.

"I'll take you home. I already told your manager." Heechul drags Hani to his car and Hani just follow him.

--------------------------------------------

"You said you'll take me home. So what are we doing here?" Hani asks in confusion.

Once again, here there are. Han River. Heechul's favourite place.

"Are you still mad at me?" Heechul looks down at his fingers.

"What are you going to do if I was mad?" Hani asks without looking at Heechul.

Heechul gets out from the car and walks to the riverbank.

"Mwoya? Is he going to kill himself by drowning?" Hani quickly gets out from the car too.

Heechul then sits at the riverbank.

Hani smile to herself. 'Why would he kill himself just because I'm mad at him? What are you thinking Heeyeon-ah?'

Hani then sits beside Heechul. Heechul watch her from she standing untill she sits down. 

Hani looks back at him. "Mwo?"

Heechul suddenly hugs her. Hani was flustered. She can feel that her heart beat faster and her face redden. But she didn't reject the hug.

"Are you still mad at me?" Heechul asks with a low tone voice while still hugging her. 

'Please forgive me faster. I think I'm gonna die. My heart beats like crazy.' Heechul try to calm himself. 

He didn't realize what he is doing. He just feels like want to hug her.

Hani can clearly hear Heechul's voice beside her ears. She tries to be calm. It takes a while for her to answered Heechul.

"Yes." Hani answers as calm as possible.

"Mianhae, Heeyeon-ah. Oppa jalmottaeseo." Heechul tighten his hug.

'Please just don't forgive me. I want to hug you longer.' Strangely Heechul feels so calm while hugging Hani.

"Ok. Ok. I forgive you." She finally push Heechul slowly.

She just can't be calm anymore. She might die due to heart attack.

"Why your face is so red?" Heechul touches Hani's face.

And again, she flustered. "Maybe the weather is hot."

"Aigoo~" Heechul pull back his hand from Hani's face.

"Let's go back home." Heechul stands up.

"Nae?" Hani flustered.

Heechul coughs. "I mean, let's go. I'll take you to your home."

"Nae." Hani stands up but she seems to be unbalanced as she flustered so many time tonight. She almost fell but Heechul manage to grab her wrist.

Unconciously, they are being awkward.

--------------------------------------------

They stole glances at each other a lot while in the car. They try not to be awkward. But they seem to not find the way. And finally they arrive at EXID's home.

Heechul buckle out his seatbelt. When he about to open his car door, Hani stops him.

"Gwenchana. I can get out by myself." Hani also buckle out her seatbelt.

"Ah, nae. Nae." Heechul just watch Hani get out from the car. He then rolled down the car' window to bid goodbye to Hani.

"You get in first." Heechul says.

"Aniya. Oppa go first." 

"You get in, then I'll go." Heechul replies.

"Oppa go, I'll get in."

"We'll spend our whole night here then." Heechul laughs.

"Ok then,I'll get in first. Have a safe drive. Call me when you arrived."

"Arasso."

-------------------------------------------

"Why did he needs to call me to inform that he already arrived?" Hani starts to ask herself. She slightly knock her head.

"Who are you that Heechul oppa need to call you, huh?

 

"Aniya. Aniya. I just feeling responsible for his safety as he already drive me home. That's it. Nothing more. Nothinv less." She convinced herself.

--------------------------------------------

Heechul drives while one hand pressing his chest. "My dear heart, please keep calm. Why are you being like this tonight?"

"She just wants me to call her as soon as I arrived because she feel responsible as I drove her home." Heechul convinced himself too.

---------------------------------------------

I'm back. So this is basically a summary of Secretly Greatly show with my imagination after the show ends. Hahahaha

Thank you for reading.

Do comment and subscribe.

Thank you for commenting and subscribing.

Sorry for my bad English.

Please keep reading and supporting me.

Saranghae 💕💕