Chapter 2

Love Is You

The broadcast went very well today. Hani laughs a lot and she also make people laughs a lot too. 

Heechul so happy to see that. He tried his best to make Hani laugh and forget her sadness.

---------------------------------------------

And now its time for her to ask her last question. 

"What is the last thing that I do before I go to sleep?"

And as expected many ridiculous yet funny answer appear.

"You write about what make you happy."

"Correct." Hani smile. "To be precise I write three thing that make me happy."

"So, what are the three things that make you happy today?" Hodong asks Hani.

"I can see Rain's performance. I make people laugh. I still look pretty in school uniform." She flips her hair.

"Now, tell me what make you guys happy today."

One by one give their answers and now it Heechul turn.

"Lately I've seen Hani cry a lot. To see her laughing and enjoy today broadcast make me so happy." Unconciously Heechul said that.

Hani just smile. 'Aish...this oppa. Why did you say that?'

The other celebrities be like;

"Why did you cry?"

"What happen to you?"

Heechul and Hani exchange stare. Hani can see that Heechul say sorry through his eyes. Hani smile and nods to make sure Heechul dont feel guilty.

---------------------------------------------

Heechul try to chase after Hani but he cant do that. He came out from his waiting room after changing his outfit a little bit late from Hani. When he get out from the set, Hani already get on her van.

---------------------------------------------

Hani change her outfit as fast as possible. She need to arrive at the practice room in 1 hour. She needs to practice with the other EXID members for their comeback.

Her phone vibrate. She pull out her phone and see Heechul's name. She picks up the call.

"Wae oppa?"

"Oh," Heechul sounds flustered. "I thought you wont pick up the call."

"Why wont I? Hani frowns.

"You seem to make a distance with me." Heechul  said hesitately.

"Aniya, I just need to hurry for my practice." Hani burst into small laugh.

"Aaa.. I see. When will  your practice end?" Heechul ask with some hope voice.

"Night. Around 11." Hani answer without hasitation.

"Lets meet after you've done with your practice." Heechul bravely ask her out.

"Ok then." Hani cooly agree.

"Seriously?! You agree to meet me as easy as that?" Heechul flustered.

"Oppa, you are so weird. We always meet." Hani rolled her eyes.

"Yeah..right.." Heechul flustered again. "See you tonight then."

Hani can feel that Heechul being weird. "Nae,oppa."

"Dont get hurt while practicing."Heechul give his last advise.

Now it sound like Heechul oppa.

"Nae. I'll hang up." She hung up the call and take a short nap.

 

---------------------------------------------

Do comment and subscribe.

Sorry for bad english.

Thanks for reading.

Please keep reading and supporting me.

Saranghae 💕