Chapter 6

Love Is You

Heechul lie down on his red bed. He look at the ceiling. He put his hand on his chest. It still beating fast.

"What is wrong with me recently? Why does it keeps beating faster when I'm with her? Its not like this before."

He keeps talking to himself. He then remembers that he needs to call her when he arrived at home. 
Just thinking about that already make him nervous.

He pull out his phone from his pocket. He push the 2 button. See! He even save Hani as the important person at the speed dial!


------------------------------------------


Hani get out from the bathroom. With bathrobe still on her, she lies down on her bed.

She still waiting for Heechul's call. She starts to get worried.
"Did anything happen to him? Aniya. Aniya. Don't overthink, Heeyeon-ah."

Suddenly, her phone is ringing. It's Heechul oppa. She quickly pick up the call.

"Have you arrived home?" She asks as soon as she pick up the call.

"Nae." Heechul flustered. He didn't think that Hani will pick it up that fast.

"Oppa,gwenchana?" Hani realized something different with Heechul voice.

"Heeyeon-ah..."Heechul call out her name.

"Wae?" 

"I don't know weither I should say this or not." Heechul speaks while looking at the ceiling. He don't know how and why, he can imagine Hani's face at the ceiling.

"I think I'm going crazy." He unconciuosly said that.

"Nae?" Hani scratches her head. "Did you did something wrong?"

"Molla." He sighs.

"I think you should take a rest. Maybe you are so tired today with your pack schedule.

"I don't like to feel this way. I want to know weither the other person also feel the same as me." Heechul lean his back at his bed frame.

"Then, just ask that person." Hani rolled her eyes.

"Its not that simple." Heechul sighs again.

"I think you need to rest first. I'm glad that you had arrived safely. So, goodnight." Hani also already lean her back at her bed frame.

"Wait." Heechul stops Hani from ending the coversation.

"Have you write the 3 things that make you happy today?" That question suddenly pop out from his mind.

"Not yet. Why?" Hani ask in confusion.

"Will I be in the list?" Heechul nervously ask.

"Of course...not." Hani reply. "You will be in my Death Note." 

Heechul finally laughs. Hani automatically smiles after hearing his laugh.

"Good night uri Heeyeon."
"Good night oppa."

---------------------------------------------


"I think I already know what is going on with me." Heechul smile shyly by himself.

"Aigoo~ Heenim-ah. Micheosseo. Micheosseo." He rolling on his bed. He finally stop and laughs happily by himself.


--------------------------------------------


Hani get down from her bed and go to dressing table. She then apply her skin care and get ready to go to bed.

After lying down, she then think to herself.

"Heechul oppa seem a bit weird lately. And same goes to my heart."

Back then she only flustered when she see a short-hair-Heechul. But now, how ridiculous his hair is, she didn't care anymore. Her heart beat faster at any time it wants.

"Maybe I am too tired too. I just need a rest. And then everything will be fine and back to normal." She try to calm her mind.

She reach out her dairy. "Will I be in the list?" Heechul's question suddenly pop up in her mind.

"Of course you will. You never fail to made my day." She smile to herself.

She feel so glad to have Heechul in her life. She feel that he is one of many people around her that are always supporting her and keep cheering her up.

3 things that made me happy today:
1. Working with the members
2. Seeing Heechul's oppa guilty face
3. Made Heechul oppa laugh just at a lame 'Death Note' jokes.


-----------------------------------------


The hectic and complicated day end with a smile for both of Hani and Heechul. May tomorrow will bring more memories.


-------------------------------------------

Someone is falling in love,huh? 🙈🙉🙊ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


A short update after a week. 
This is basically the continous from the previous chapter. It is kinda short because I dont prefer to mix a few days stories in one chapter.

 

Thank you for reading.

Do comment and subscribe.

Thank you for keep commenting and subscribing.

Sorry for bad english.

Please keep reading.

Saranghae 💕