The set & Chanyeol ;)

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

Now as we arrive at the set, I immediately fall in love with all the detail of the "headquarters". There are green screens and boards set up of course, as some action scenes were going to need CGI for that magical element. The set was a beautiful white building, a tall structure, with a few floors, and multiple tall, extravagant Roman styled beams for support. The beauty of the marble floors and archive were increased by the warm sunlight shining in. I look around, the faces and reactions of my co-stars matching mine. 

"This will be the set at which we will film most of our headquarters scenes. As for the other shooting locations, we will be traveling around. One of our episodes is set to be shot in China. Another is set to shot in Jeju. Let me give you a tour, and show each of you what your designated "vigilante" costumes will be. You guys will need to try the outfit out, that way we can have everything tailored to you."  Our director was more than happy to show us around the fancy place. All of us walked around a bit to familiarize ourselves with the large set. With each step I took, I felt increasingly more and more excited about filming this drama! As I smile and look around in amazement, I can see the guys observing us from afar. Since I know the other guys to a certain extent, maybe I should try to get and know Chanyeol and Shownu sunbae a bit better. Considering the pre-vote right now, I should probably get to know Chanyeol sunbae a bit better first. Maybe I can even try to get Xiumin's phone number for Ha-Eun eonnie!

I walk closer to Chanyeol sunbae, but before I have the chance to speak to him, he speaks to me first. "Hey ___-shi. I was thinking since we are the most popular pre-voted couple, that we should try and get to know each other better."  "Oh yeah, of course Chanyeol sunbae. I actually walked over here in an attempt to become friends. Glad to know that we are on the same page!" Chanyeol smiled, proceeding to continue with our conversation. "Wow, they even have parts set up with strings for when we have to film flying scenes! It seems like it'll be lots of fun! Hopefully I won't fall!"  I've always loved seeing the flying scenes in dramas and thought that they were amazing, but now I get my turn to try! While we were happily talking to each other, We had fallen behind the main group just a bit. Taking notice, I sped up my walking pace a bit, but then Chanyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me back a bit. "Hey, don't leave me ____-shi! How am I supposed to keep you close and become friends if you distance yourself from me? Plus, if we are going to be an onscreen couple, shouldn't we get used to a bit of contact;)" Shiz....I thought it was just his on screen character that was a flirty bad boy...but is he like this in real life too?! As if Chanyeol read my mind, he leans in closer to me, " Hey hey good girl, you didn't think that it was just my character who had a bad boy persona did you? Oppa is like this in real life too ya know. Be careful baby girl....I plan on stealing your heart in real life as well. Speaking of being a bad boy, I wonder what kind of outfits they will make us wear? After all ____-shi, there's the major action/magical element, and I need to look as hot as I can be to steal you away. I'm curious as to what you'll look like too haha." Coincidentally, we had arrived at the costume preparation section of our set. "W-Well, Chanyeol sunbae, I-I guess you'll get to see what we wear right now!" Unable to control my embarrassment, I look around, searching for a seat away from Chanyeol, as he is a bit too flirty.

To no avail, The seats have been pre-arranged, where I sit next to Chanyeol yet again. I take my place next to Chanyeol sunbae in the back. He puts his arm around me tightly and smirks. "See baby girl? Even our directors know that it will happen eventually, so fighting it is no use." I try to take his arm away from me, but for some reason, his arm won't budge. "As I said baby girl, don't even try. I work out at the gym a lot more than you do. I even have abs you know, and they are all reserved for you ;)" Jesus I need a doctor...my face is heating up and my heart is beating fast. I could just move away, but for some reason...he is oddly comforting...ahh I need to stop thinking this way..:(

"Ok everyone. We will all change one by one into these costumes, then take a group picture in costume for the press ok? By the end of the day, I want you guys to be friends with each other ok?" We all cheered with enthusiasm and entered our rooms. The guys stuck together in the male section, the girls went to the female section. As soon as I stepped foot into the room and it was just Emma, Rose and I, we all gasped at the closing choices. There were so many! Some came in sets, while others we could mix and match. I saw one that I wanted immediately, and luckily neither Emma nor Rose seemed to want this one. I quickly went into a small changing corner and put the clothes on. It fit well actually! The set of clothes had some wiggle room in them but weren't big enough to the point that they would fall right off. I walked out wearing the outfit set, to see that Emma and Rose were still looking for something they wanted to wear. As Emma turned around and saw my outfit, she squealed in delight. "OMO ___ EONNIE YOU LOOK SO CHARISMATIC AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME!"  Hearing the fuss, Rose turned around as well. "WOAH ____-ah! You pull that off well!" Flooded by comments, I blush and laugh from joy. " I believe, Emma and Rose, that you guys will look equally, if not more, stunning when you guys put on your outfits as well! Come on! Don't keep me waiting!" We all break into a fit of giggles, and Emma and Rose finish changing. As I guessed, they both looked wonderful.

We stepped out back into the main room. I see all the guys with their backs faced to us, already in their outfits. "Hey guys, don't you want to see the chic and 'action packed' side of us?" The guys turn around, and their jaws drop. I guess we do look hot and fierce aye? The guys start showing us with compliments, and all Emma, Rose and I can do is laugh and give each other a thumbs up. The director comes walking in happily and gestures for us to take the picture. We have to stand tightly together to all fit in the photo. I choose to stand in the back, and almost immediately, Jimin, Yugyeom, Jackson, and Chanyeol come to stand in the back with me. We take multiple pictures with some serious, in character faces, and others, full of smiles. The picture looks great to me! Our viewers can see almost everything! One thing they couldn't see though...was Jimin and Yugyeom's hands on my waist, in addition to Jackson and Chanyeol holding my left and right hand. Oh boy....this whole love circle thing is supposed to be solely for the drama.. not real life. I vow to myself right now, that I will make sure I keep my work and my feelings separate. Sigh...yeah right...I'm a mess right now. I thought my heart would only beat for Yugyeom oppa..but now...yikes.

"Director-nim can you send that to me please? Thank you I just got it!" Being close to the director had its benefits for me. "Oh can you send that to me ___?" "Me too!" "I want it as well!" Everyone wanted the picture so I just opened Kakao entered the IDs of those I knew, and handed my phone to those whose I didn't know. "Input your Kakao ID into my phone, and we'll have a group chat for this cast. Keeping in touch is essential after all." The remaining guys hurried to enter their Kakao ID into my phone, then pulled out their own to test the group chat.


[JiminJams]: Testing

[BadboyChan]: Yo

[MonstaShownu]: hey

[AceOfSpades]: ____ here

[AceOfClubs]: Emma here

[DaWang]: Jackson here

[Taetae]: Taehyung

[GiantBabyYY]:Yugyeom here

[PinkChaeYoung]: Rose here

[DaWang]: This chat is gonna be lit yall!

[JiminJams] named the group chat "Lit Midnight vigilantes group"


Alright hi readers! Hopefully, you guys liked this chapter! The outfit that "you" chose is the one in the cover image. credits to Rinmaru for that!

Next chapter will include the group chat! Look forward to it!