Reenactment (running man pt 4)

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

We all had our love triangles, which drove the running man members crazy. Some completely supported one ship, while the member standing next to them opposed that ship. In the end, I was paired up with Jimin yet again for the reenactment.

PD-nim: "Ok, so Mia-shi and Jimin-shi will be reenacting the scene on the terrace! Cue!"

I fully absorb myself into the character of Lily as Jimin does the same for Minhyuk. The production teams sets up some gag props, making us laugh, and we begin the scene. 

"Lily!" Jimin walks over and I turn my head to look into his beautiful eyes. 

"Hey Minhyuk. What's on your mind?"

"I just wanted to check up on you and see if you are healing well. You know, if you didn't go lone wolf style, you might have not received such a bad cut. Please understand that I truly care about you." Jimin gazes caring lay at me, my heart fluttering with every second. None of this shows though, as I have to maintain the personality of Lily. I lift up my top just enough to show my abs, point stoically, and reply, "It's healed up pretty well, mostly thanks to your help. You know, you're actually even cooler than I thought."

Jimin blushes and smiles while looking at the camera. "No problem! As long as you're ok and happy, I'm fulfilled."

I hear squeals of excitement from the other cast members, but also notice jealously on the faces of my other three men. Jimin and I don't let that get to us, and we continue with our acting.

"Thanks Minhyuk oppa. I know that I can always depend on you for help. Enough about me though, how is your injury?"

"Oh my injury is healing quickly, so you don't have to worry about me. Yeah, I'll always be here for you, just like when we met and became friends many years ago."

There's an awkward silence, just like the scene calls for, where we stutter and laugh cutely together. Jimin pulls me into a warm hug. I tilt my head up to look at him and he ruffles my hair. Jimin's other hand cups my face, and he leans downward, giving me a peck on both cheeks. I act flustered, though I really am, and am at a loss for words.

"M-Minhyuk what was that for? 😳"

He then turns and starts to walk away, but not before dropping the killer line that everyone has been waiting to hear. Jimin turns around and starts speaking.

"You know what Lily....I don't know if we can be friends anymore... I think...."

Jimin leans in closer to me and whispers in my ear, loud enough for the mic to pick up though: "I think I love you Lily. I love both sides of you. The often cold, fierce, and elegant side, as well as the rare relaxed, cute, and kind side. Please give your Minhyuk oppa a chance..." Jimin smiles followed by a wink, then walks away.

The entire cast gives an enthusiastic cheer and praises our acting. Well, almost everyone. There are a particular 3 guys in the crowd that give sarcastic claps and jealous glares towards Jimin and I as we return to our spots. My hands cover my blushing face, the feeling of Jimin's lips lingering on each cheek.

Rose and Emma give me teasing looks and genuinely amused laughter. I look over, and Chanyeol has taken the grasshopper's glasses off, stating that it's for the skit competition challenge that the PD just called for. Yugyeom asks if Se Chan can do aegyo with him for the skit, and Se Chan agrees, so they go off to practice. For our skit, we Rose convinced Haha to be a class clown and Jihyo to be a dancer. Alright then, five missions down. Seems like the only one left is to make Jungkook take his shirt off....that isn't gonna be easy...