Photoshoot with Jackson!Twist ending!

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

 Previous chapter: You are doing a couple photo shoot with Jackson!


This chapter:

"Come on ____! Let's go!" Jackson and I go in front of the camera and wait for directions on how to pose. The camera director looks this way and tells us what she needs. "Ok, Jackson-shi I need you to hold onto ____'s hand and look at her. ____-shi, I need you to rest your head on Jackson's shoulder and turn to face the camera. Ok? Alright. Let's get to work everyone!"

     I nervously look down.  Ok...get it together Bae _____. You got this! Just focus....focus. Don't panic.... Slowly, I calm myself down. The whole time, Jackson has been looking at me with an intrigued look on his face. "J-Jackson oppa...why are you looking at me like that?" Hearing my words Jacksons lets out a bright laugh. "I've seen you on stage, where you are normally so chic and charismatic, and I liked that confidence. I was just intrigued by nervous you are right now. It's sorta cute to see another side of an idol. Hahaha, don't worry cutie, I'll lead you through this." it was an honor for me to hear that Jackson sunbae had witnessed my performances, and liked it none the less! Right as I was about to reply, the camera director called for positions.

     Once again, my heart started beating quickly. How was I supposed to hold hands and lean on Jackson sunbae?! I mean, he seems nice and all, very flirty too, but it's still weird. Just then, I felt a strong, warm hand take mine, and before I knew it, I was pressed against Jackson sunbae with a warm hug. "Look at the camera!" Jackson whispered. I quickly turned my head towards the cameras and tried to be as relaxed and professional as possible. "_____-shi, relax. Imagine that you are on stage performing Countdown(your song)." I did as the director said to the best of my ability and immediately got the ok. After a few shots, the director called us over to look at the pictures.

     Everyone else was already there when we went to look at our pictures. As soon as all of the Got7 members saw Jackson's pictures, they turned to him and started joking around. Bambam wrapped one arm around Jackson, "Ya Wang Jackson, you actually look not that bad here! But ____-shi is the one who truly stands out! You are lucky to have been paired with couple shots with her!"  My face is heating up again from all this praise! I went over and looked at the pictures. WOAH! I looked really pretty and relaxed! They even had pictures of me naturally smiling alongside Jackson sunbae! Looking closer at the picture, Jackson sunbae and I were really close! 0////0 Jackson walked over and gestured towards me. "Of course, even though I am an amazing person to be partnered with, this time, I think my partner was even better than I am!" The compliments need to slow down if I want to remain standing, otherwise, I just may faint! I looked around for help from my members, but all of them were too busy talking to the respective sunbaes that they had paired up with. Instead, all I noticed was a look of disappointment from Yugyeom. What was that all about?

     Suddenly, both managers from both groups came to us. "Kids, everyone gather in the meeting room here. We have some good news for you guys." All 11 of us followed the managers into the meeting room. Once we were all situated, I found that Emma was sitting next to her biases, Mark and Bambam. Jade was sitting next to JB, Ha-Eun was sitting in between Youngjae and Junior. Meanwhile, I sat in between Yugyeom and Jackson oppa. Noticing that all of us girls were sitting next to the guys not together, I laughed a little. Simultaneously, both Jackson and Yugyeom asked me, "Whats so funny ____-ah?" I looked to both of them and just laughed a bit more before replying. "Nothing oppas....kekeke just a little something amongst us girls." Finishing my sentence, I winked to Ha-Eun who was looking this way. Ha-Eun laughed a bit too and seeing the perplexed faces of all the guys made us girls laugh even more.

     Finally, our manager eonnie came up and told us that some of us would have a role in the new action romance drama "Midnight Vigilante." She then gestured for Jackson, Yugyeom, Emma and I to stand up. "These four will be four of the main characters. The cast is supposed to be star studded, so don't ruin this opportunity, and practice your acting skills! This drama is different from others because it is interactive, so the script can be changed at any time to reflect what ships the general public want. Keep that in mind and be flexible! That's a wrap! Time to go our separate ways for afternoon activities!" MysticAce, being the hoobae group, we immediately got up and bowed to Got7. Before leaving, I got my script for the drama, and boy there was a lot of fighting and action scenes...phew I would have to prepare. It says the characters Emma and I portray would be caught in multiple love triangles. I looked over the overall script. It seemed like Yugyeom and Jackson would be a part of my love triangle...great. I have to deal with two hot and handsome guys, one of them being my long time crush, another the kind and dorky and flirty oppa...yikes.

     As soon we got into our car to return to the dorm, Ha-Eun and Jade asked to see the scripts Emma and I had. I quickly spotted a sly look on both of their faces. " Ha-Eun, Jade, what are you searching our script for?"  Ha-Eun only gave a sly smirk as a reply and continued searching for whatever it was she was looking for. Jade looked up at me and replied with her signature teasing tone, "we are looking to see if you have any kiss scenes with any of the oppas~!" Oh right! I had totally forgotten! Since it was a romantic drama, there were going to be kiss scenes...oh god how will I do that?! "AAAHHHHHH Jackpot!!! Jade come over here! I found the kiss scenes!" Shi*....there were kiss scenes.  Jesus my heart will have no rest while I film this... I scurried over and asked, "Eonnie really?! OMO! What do I do~~!" Ha-Eun gave a satisfied sigh. "Ya Bae ___ you're really lucky you know that! You and Emma both have multiple kiss scenes! I'm jealous! (>-<#)" Emma and I looked at each other in amazement...uh oh. Emma was extremely excited, meanwhile, I was still worried about how it would work out, cause, after all, it is an interactive viewer based drama, meaning that our actions and relationships were based on viewer voting.


So yeah, as said, this story will be based on what you guys in the comments want and suggest. So far, there are only two choices, those two being Jackson or Yugyeom. Comment who you want to be paired with, and I'll follow majority. About the other male characters, they will be introduced a few chapters later in the story. Please enjoy!