Running man part 3

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

(These Running Man episodes will be a small series.)

The time comes for both team M and V to meet for team competitions. As I reach my hand into my pocket, I can still feel the card. Hopefully the sabotage team can win! I step foot into the grand stadium, my feet trailing along the turf. Although the stadium is empty, and no chairs are filled, just the size, the presence of it all, brings me back to reality. I hear the sound of the turf rustling, and see that the other team has arrived. I give a glance to my fellow sabotage team members, and devise my plan. While we wait for everything to be set up properly, I take out my phone. It seems that everyone is on their phone, so nobody should notice our specific group chat members....right?

In the sabotage group chat...

Kwangsoo: Alright. Now is the perfect time to come up with a plan. Everyone is on their phones, so we won't seem out of place.

Somin: Wow Kwangsoo! You sounded smart for once!

Kwangsoo: *angry emoji*

Rose: Well we all know our own missions right? Kwangsoo sunbae, Yugyeom sunbae, and _______ are trying to get in the top two. Obviously, with team vs team, that won't work. In order for it so work properly, it would be more useful for Kwangsoo and Yugyeom's team, team V, to win. That way, with both Kwangsoo and Yugyeom in the top, we get 10 points.

Mia(you)Agreed. Though, we can't just flat out lose everytime. I know that my team is consistently looking for sabotagers

Yugyeom: Same here...so lets see.... _______ how about your team wins a few points as well, but less than us? Like if there are 7 competitions for 7 points, you guys win 2-3, and we win 4-5?

Chanyeol: Sounds like a plan! Also, Rose, Somin-shi, and I have to fool the others into doing specific actions, so we might need some help.

Mia: Ok. What do you plan on making them do?

Somin: We were given a list, with different difficulties for points. The hardest ones include getting Jungkook to take his shirt off, getting a member of the other 11 to ask for a reenactment of a scene in your drama, getting Se Chan to do aegyo, taking off Jaesuk's glasses,  making  getting Jihyo to learn a dance, and making a fool of Haha.

Rose: getting the others to ask for a reenactment may be easy. We just have to start talking about stories on set, and it just may work.

Kwangsoo: We'll go by this loose layout for now. Alright, time to start filming.

Back to filming....

"Ok everyone. We are going to be competing in this fashion. For each member, we have a challenge assigned. If that member succeeds, then its +1 point. For example, Jungkook has to do 8 pushups in 25 seconds, with both Emma and ______ oh I mean Mia, on his back. Btw ______, do you prefer being called _______ or Mia?"

Well....what should I say.....rip think fast think!

"I guess you can refer to me as Mia. Most of my fans call me Mia anyways."

"Alright then. Shall we start the challenge Jungkook?"

"Ok, let's start. They are both light anyways, so I doubt it'll be anything."

Ok....so......think _____ think..... Kim Jungkook is Mr. Capable....the tiger.... Emma and I added together is maybe 218 pounds at most?? I'm the heavier one, at 114 pounds, Emma can't be more than than 104 pounds...lol wait.....am I overweight for an idol? lol can't help that I have a bit more muscle...and baby fat ;). I'll sit down, and place more pressure on his lower back, and maybe he'll buckle and drop down. He'll probably suspect Emma more than me though, since she's on the opposing team. This situation works out well for me!

Emma and I take our seats on Jungkook's back. The whistle blows, and I try my best to sabotage his push ups, without making it obvious, but even with all my might, Jungkook pulls through, barely, with 10 pushups. That makes no sense. I could see Emma putting in even more effort than me, to try and take Jungkook down, but that was a total fail. On my way back to my team, I give Rose a small glance, and the look in her eyes confirms my concern. One of the biggest threats against the sabotage team winning, would be Jungkook.

"Alright! Plus 1 point for Jungkook's team! Now, onto the next challenge. Jimin, choose a slip of paper from the box in front of you. The person you get will have to compete with you. You and your opponent will compete to see who has the highest streak of continued jumps of a jump rope.....of course...there is a twist! you will be jumping rope with ankle weights, on a pressure point map. Good luck!"

Jimin walks up to the box with hesitation. He closes his eyes, fumbling around the papers before finally landing on Somin's paper. He shows his paper to the camera, and turns to Somin.

"Somin-shi, please go easy on me!"

"Awww! Haha we'll just have to see the final results!"

The production staff bring the jump ropes in, followed by the pressure point mats and ankle weights. Curious, I take off my shoes, and step onto the mat. Oh god this feels so weird! There's some minor pain that shoots up my entire body, but I think I could walk or run, just a lot slower lol!

I can see Jimin and Somin getting ready. I speak from the sidelines, gently hinting at what I want Somin to do.

"Somin sunbae! Let's go! You know what to do! Make sure our team gets a win ;)"

As Somin gets ready, she steps on the mat to test out her resistance, and automatically retracts back in pain. She shakes her head, and the production team laughs. Jimin asks if it's really that bad, and goes to try. He, just like Somin, stumbles off. Great....Somin might have some competition for getting the lower score! Regardless, for the sabotage team to gain points, our team, team M, has to lose to team V.

"The time is set to 45 seconds! Begin!"

Both Jimin and Somin step onto the mats in pain, fircing themselves to bear with the pain. Just watching it makes me shiver. Jimin and Somin start screaming their numbers, and closing their eyes to focus on the task at hand. I can see Somin purposefully swinging the rope a bit too slow and high, making the rope smack against the back of her ankles.

"And.....that's time! Jimin, you had 17 consecutive jumps. Somin, you had 12. Team V wins a point!"

We continue the game, until it comes to my turn. I'm b with excitement. the other team had won 10 points, while we had won 8. This was the last challenge, and when the assistant PD saw the challenge, she was beaming with happiness.

"This challenge will surely make the fans happy! Mia-shi, your challenge is to win the heart of a male member on the opposite team. If the guy's heart rate goes above 120, we will count it as a win. Team V, please choose someone that you think will be able to withstand Mia's charm."

"Oh jeez...um....who should we send...why not just send me!~" Jaesuk suggests himself as a choice

"Hyung, you would lose too quickly! I don't think I can do it either. I'm a hardcore MysticAce and Midnight Vigilante fan..." says Se Chan

"Hey~! How about we just choose a cast member she's filmed with? They may have gotten more used to it. It'll be like watching the drama in real person! " Yes Kwangsoo! I see what you are trying to do!👍

"Yeah! Even if we do lose this point, which probably isn't likely, Se Chan and I get to watch as if we are watching the drama in person! We still win overall, so we can still get the bonus points!" chimmed Jaesuk.

"Haha Jaesuk sunbaenim I would be more than happy to transform into Lily right here!" Come on Jaesuk! Ask to see a reenactment!

"Can we see you guys act out a scene in the drama? PD do we have time for a short reenactment?" Asked Jihyo

YES JIHYO YOU SAID IT! THE ACTION WE HAD TO GET IS COMPLETE! One down, a whole bunch to go😂.

"Yep, it would actually be very valuable for a good episode teaser. do that after the challenge."

The PD winks, and the cast smiles. Thanks for the backup PD-nim!

"We'll send out Jimin, because that ship in the drama is one of Mia's main ships, and Jimin hasn't gotten a chance to do a challenge besides just the quick answer competition."

"Ok, so I just have to increase Jimin's heart rate right? Ok I have my plan😉"

Jimin gets ready, and the PD team takes out the phone with Jimin's heartbeat, displaying it to both teams.

"It's increasing a bit already! Jimin calm down!" says Kwangsoo and Haha in a teasing manner.

"The timer is set to a minute. Begin!"

I prepare myself, close my eyes and focus. Time to slay. Once I open my eyes, I'm faced with a stone faced Jimin. Just like filming for the drama, I get into character, and make my way over to Jimin, walking past him. Just as I had thought, he seemed confused. I used his confusion to steal a chance, and give Jimin a backhug, resting my head on his back.

"Hello Jimin oppa~! Hopefully you didn't wait too long. How are you?😊"

I puff up my cheeks and smile brightly facing Jimin's flushed face. I sneak a glance at his heart rate moniter, which now reads 107.  Hmmm...not good enough.

"Oppa I missed you a lot! Today was bad for me so far, but..."

Before continuing, I take his hand in mine, and whisper close to his ear...

"...being here with you makes it worthwile 😊 I wish I could be in your arms forever~!"

Jimin's face turns an even brighter shade of red, and he stutters as he tries to speak. I glance over again at the heart moniter, which reads 124. Success! With 14 seconds to spare, I have won! 

"Stop! Ok team M success with 14 seconds to spare! Mia-shi! That was absolutely amazing!" Hearing that, our PD is obviously a fan!

I relax and look around at the other male members' faces. All were either lovestruck as well, or in the case of the other three guys, extremely jealous. I looked at girls, all of which had their mouths wide open.

"_____ eonnie! I've never seen or heard you like that before? Where in the world did that come out of?" Emma was baffled by my actions, and started to question everything. Meanwhile, the cast members were pushing for a reenactment, so all cast members got into the middle, and the fun started...