Chapter 2

My Soulmates Voice

Taehyung ran a full speed towards his soulmate Jungkook who was waiting at the end of the street which Jimin by his side, Jin had to joke slightly to keep up with his younger brother.

“Kookie” Tae screamed as he threw himself on top of the younger boy, Jungkook lost his balance and toppled backwards.

“Hey TaeTae” Kookie answered before placing a hand on Tae’s cheek then proceed to kiss the older boy, Jin shared a glance with Jimin before they both grabbed a hold of one of Taehyung’s arms and pulled the boy off. Jungkook pushed himself off from the floor before he took Taehyung’s hand in his then pulled him in the direction of the college. Jimin seemed to trail behind the others, hidden in his eyes was the look of disappointment.

“What’s wrong Chim?” Jin questioned slowing his walking pace and his voice to prevent the other two from overhearing.

“I don’t think one of my soulmates likes me” he answered a small sigh escaped his mouth whilst his eyes stared at the floor.

“Not possible, you are so loveable so of course both your soulmates are going to love you, why do you believe that they do not” Jin asked looking over at the younger boy slightly worried.

“As you know I have two soulmates Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, like you and Taekook we speak with one another on a regular basis. Hoseok or Hobi as he likes to be called speak to me as often as he can but Yoongi doesn’t, I think he doesn’t like me that why he is avoiding talking to me” Jimin said, Jin threw his arm around Jimin’s shoulders and pulled him into a side hug.

“Don’t worry Jiminie, when they meet you Yoongi will regret not talking to you all the time” Jin said trying to reassure him.

“Thank Jinnie” Jimin replied before running to catch up with his best friend and his soulmate. Jin walked through the gates to their college and headed towards his first lesson whilst the others headed towards the canteen to grabs some food.


Jin entered the classroom and sat down in his seat at the back of the classroom in the corner, he could feel everyone’s eyes already on him. It was not a secret the practically half the girls in the school wished they could date Kim Seokjin and that they were all jealous of whoever Seokjin’s soulmate was.

“Hey Seokjin, have you spoken to your soulmate recently” one girl said.

“Hey Seokjin, we were wondering if you would introduce to her” another said.

“Yeah, we would love to know the girl would is perfect for you” the third one said.

“They must be extremally worthily of becoming your soulmate, they must be drop-dead gorgeous to even be considered as your soulmate, so who is it? do they attend this college or somewhere else” the first girl spoke again. Jin was used to this harassment every day and go use to just ignoring the recurring questions and focused on the presence in his mind.

‘Hey Joonie’ Jin said mentally to his soulmate.

‘Hey Jinnie, what you are doing?’ Namjoon replied.

‘In class now wait for it to start, how did the exam go?’ Jin questioned

‘Alright I guess, Hobi and Yoongi both said that I have probably passed but I am still unsure, I feel like I could have put more effort into the answers’ Namjoon answered.

‘Joonie I am positive that you did your best’ Jin reassured him.

‘Thank you Jinnie, you never did tell me what major you are doing?’ Namjoon asked.

‘That’s a secret love’ Jin replied, a smile was present on his face.

‘Am I ever going to find out’ Namjoon asked.

‘Maybe’ Jin answered.

‘You could not act any more mysterious love’ Namjoon told his soulmate.

‘Well I have to keep some things a secret or else you will become bored with me’ Jin answered a hint of sadness was present in his voice.

‘That will never happen’ Namjoon said reassuring his soulmate.

‘Yeah, anyway what are you doing?’ Jin questioned

‘Currently, I am getting ready for bed, today has felt extremally long’ Namjoon answered.

‘Ah, you better rest that big brain of yours Joonie’ Jin teased.

‘Yeah but I want to carry on talking with you’ Namjoon said whining.

‘I wish I can carry on as well but the teacher has walked in and I don’t think he will be best impressed if I was distracted throughout his lesson, good night Joonie’ Jin said.

‘Yeah, good night Jinnie, I love you princess’ Namjoon said.

‘I love you too Joonie’ Jin answered.