Chapter 9

My Soulmates Voice

Jimin squealed as he ran over to Taehyung and Jungkook before wrapping his arms around his best friends’ neck.

“Congratulations” Jimin said into their necks.

“Aww, thanks, Jiminie” Taehyung replied as he and Jungkook wrapped their arms around Jimin’s waist hugging him back.

“Congrats guys” Jin said hugging his brother when Jimin pulled away and heading to the seat he was originally sitting on.

“Congratulations” Hoseok spoke from where he was sitting his eyes were trained on Jimin.

“Yeah, congrats” Yoongi mumbled his eyes not leaving Jimin either.

“Congratulations, you two” Namjoon also said his arms were reaching for his soulmate before pulling him into his arms.

“Aww thank you guys” Taehyung said hugging Jungkook, engagement ring on show to everyone. 


When no one was looking Jin grabbed Jungkook’s arm and dragged him into another room, there was something he had to do which was long overdue.

“Jungkook, I like you, so I have been withholding from doing this but now you and my brother are getting married, it needs to be done” Jin said.

“What is it?” Jungkook asked.

“I will cut your balls off then feed them to you after slowly destroy everything you held dear to you in front of you eyes excluding Taehyung. I will do this if you dare harm my brother got it” Jin threatened which made Jungkook pale slightly.

“I got it” Jungkook replied trying to stop his voice from trembling.

“Good” Jin said before leaving Jungkook and heading back to his soulmate then curled up in his arms.  


“You dare hurt my brother and I will kill you” Taehyung whispered into Namjoon’s ear when Jin disappeared.

“Taehyung, you have my word that I would never hurt Jinnie, I would rather hurt myself if it meant protecting him” Namjoon replied.

“Good” Taehyung said before he headed over to his fiancé who looked a little pale and kissed his cheek. 


Yoongi and Hoseok watched as Jimin stood up before declaring that he was going to the bathroom, the couple waited a few seconds to make sure the others did not see before they left too. The couple quietly followed Jimin to the bathroom then rested against the wall opposite waiting for Jimin to come out of the bathroom, they were planning on waiting a while, but it was too painful to be near your soulmate, yet they were not actually with them.

“Do you need something?” Jimin asked shyly to his soulmates when he exited the bathroom.

“We know you are our soulmate, Jiminie” Hoseok said.

“Oh” Jimin muttered looking downwards.

“Why did you not saying anything, do you not want to be with us?” Yoongi asked a little hurt.

“No, that not it, it is just that you guys are amazing whilst I am just me, I am really sorry that you ended up with such an ugly soulmate like me” Jimin confessed.

“Ugly, like hell you are Jimin” Yoongi said angrily.

“Jiminie you are far from ugly, you are such an angel, you are our angel” Hoseok said pulling Jimin into his arms.

“You are perfect angel, all perfect for us” Yoongi told him before joining in on the hug.


Everyone except for Taehyung was sat in the canteen each having a small conversation which each other when there was a loud bang. Taehyung had dropped all the books he was carrying onto the table then sat down beside Jungkook, every single book was about weddings and wedding receptions.

“You are very dedicated for someone who has only been engaged for only a couple of days” Jimin told his best friend whilst he stared in disbelief at all the wedding books.

“Yeah, well I want to get married on Jungkookie 18th birthday which is only two months away, so everything is going to be prepared as soon as possible” Taehyung replied before he started flicking through the nearest book.

“You will have to graduate first” Jin said to his brother but was completely ignored.

“So, I was thinking of a white theme, maybe by a lake whilst the sun is setting, we could have a small wedding with all the important people but that is it, we could have lots of flowers of different kinds and I want Jinnie to give me away plus I want Jimin and maybe someone else to walk behind me, oh and Jiminie I want you to be the ring bearer” Taehyung said as he listed off many different ideas, that he had.

“That will be you one day” Namjoon whispered in Jin’s ear, a blush crept onto Jin’s face before he hid it in Namjoon’s chest to hide his blush from his soulmate and friends.