Chapter 6

My Soulmates Voice

Gwacheon, South Korea

"Did you hear about it?" Jimin said dropping onto the canteen's table seat beside Jin. It was currently break time and Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung had gone to the canteen to wait for Jimin who was in a different class to them. 

"Heard what?" Jin asked his dongsaeng. 

"There are rumours going around that there are three new male students" Jimin replied.

"Who are they?" Taehyung asked his best friend. 

"No idea, I haven't seen them but there were a few girls in my class talking about them apparently all three boys are incredibly hot, two look like badasses whilst the third and I quote this 'is the embodiment of the sun' I know it only a speculation on top of rumors but do you think that maybe they could be Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok" Jimin explained. 

"I don't think so Jiminie, they are in America and if they were coming to Gwacheon they would have told us" Jin said, a small pout appeared on Jimin's lips as he rested his head on the table. 

"It is just lately whenever I have been having a much stronger telepathic connection with Hoseok this it feels like he is here in Gwacheon with us" Jimin said. 

"Jin-hyung would I be able to talk with you in private please, there is something that I would like to ask you" Jungkook suddenly said. Taehyung, Jin and Jimin all looked at Jungkook with three confused looks on their faces before Jin nodded at the maknae who quickly stood up with a serious expression on his face and hurried to the other side of the canteen without another word. Taehyung, Jin and Jimin all looked at each other shocked and confused by Jungkook's actions before Jin too stood up and headed over to the younger boy. 

"So, what did you want to ask Jungkookie?" Jin questioned when he reached the nervous boy.

"I want to ask Taehyung and important question like extremely important but I want your permission to ask it" Jungkook said cryptically. 

"What question?" Jin asked. 

"I cannot tell you, it is a secret" Jungkook answered. 

"What, is it bad?" Jin asked. 

"No" 

"So it is a good question then" Jin stated. 

"Correct, a very very good question" Jungkook replied. 

"Okay, you have my permission to ask my brother a very very good question which I am not allowed to know" Jin said unsure to what he just agreed to.

"Thank you" Jungkook replied before walking back to Taehyung and Jimin. 

"What the hell did I just agree to?" Jin muttered just as the bell went. He walked back over to the three maknaes a smile was present on Jungkook's face whilst he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist. 

The four boys headed towards an empty practice room to practice the new song that Jungkook had written 'Lost'. They all dumped their bags in the corner of the room and set up the mics and a camera that Jungkook always insisted that they should use to make sure everything sounded right when they sang any of the songs he had written. When the mics and camera was ready Jungkook handed out the lyrics to everyone, each sheet was highlighted in different colours to represent who was singing what. 

Jin shut the door and took his place in front of a mic. 

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go"

"I'm still standing here with my eyes closed
Lost between the deserts and oceans
I'm still wandering
Where should I go yeah" Jungkook sang starting the song off.

"I didn't know there were this many
Paths I can't go and paths I can't take
I never felt this way before
Am I becoming an adult?" Jimin continued.

"This is too hard,
is this path right for me
I am confused" Taehyung sang.

"Never leave me alone
I still believe even though it's unbelievable
To lose your path
Is the way to find that path" Jin sang.

"Lost my way
Constantly pushing without rest within the harsh rainstorms
Lost my way" Jungkook sang.

"Within a complicated world without an exit
Lost my way
Lost my way
No matter how much I wander, I want to believe in my path" Jimin sang.

"Lost my way
Found my way
Lost my way
Found my way" Taehyung sang.

"I once saw an ant going somewhere
There is no way to find the path at once
Constantly crashing and crawling forward
To find something to eat, roaming for days
You know" Jin sang.

"There is a reason for all this frustration
I believe that we're on the right path
If we ever find it
We will return home at once just like an ant" Jungkook sang.

"This is too hard,
is this path right for me
I am so confused
Don't you leave me alone" Jimin sang.

"I still want to believe even though it's unbelievable
To lose your path
Is the way to find that path" Taehyung sang.

"Lost my way
Constantly pushing without rest within the harsh rainstorms
Lost my way" Jin sang.

"Within a complicated world without an exit
Lost my way
Lost my way
I wander, I want to believe in my path" Jungkook sang.

"So long
Goodbye to my hope with no promise
So long
Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet
Because I know this path is mine to take" Jimin sang.

"Even if I go back, I will reach this path eventually
I never I will never
I will never lose my dream" Taehyung sang.

"Lost my way
Constantly pushing without rest within the harsh rainstorms
Lost my way" Jin sang.

"Within a complicated world without an exit
Lost my way
Lost my way
I wander, I want to believe in my path" Jungkook sang.

"Lost my way
Found my way
Lost my way
Found my way" Jimin sang finishing the song.

During the practice, they heard the door open which was not a surprise to them. It was a normal occurrence for either their teacher or other students to open the practice room door to hear them sing so none of the four boys had turned around to check who it was.

"You never told me that you were a music student Princess" a voice said from behind them, Jin quickly turned around and there stood Kim Namjoon - his soulmate.