Chapter 11

My Soulmates Voice

"I found this today, apparently a small company called BigHit Entertainment are doing auditions for a male group, I think we should go" Namjoon said instantly when he walked into his soulmate's house with an article in his left hand. 

"When is it?" Jin asked. 

"In about three months time" Namjoon replied as he sat down beside his soulmate. 

"Okay" Jin answered leaning up to kiss his soulmate in a short but sweet kiss. 

"Have you told the others" Jin asked when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah, I texted them on my way here, they all seem excited" Namjoon replied pulling his boyfriend onto his lap.

"Are you?" Jin asked. 

"Yeah, as long as you are with me, I will be excited for anything" Namjoon answered before claiming his soulmate's lips in another passionate kiss which lead to the couple losing quite a bit of clothing.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked hand in hand down the quiet street, neither boy spoke with one another as they wanted to enjoy each other company. They were not really on a date per say but the couple would class every moment that they were together as a date whether it was official or not. 

"It is getting dark we better head back home" Taehyung said finally breaking the silence.

"Okay" Jungkook replied. 

Not long after Jungkook and Taehyung had returned back to Taehyung and Jin's house they were greeted by Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi.  

"What if we fail?" Jimin whined into his soulmate's chest. 

"Fail what?" Yoongi asked. 

"Our exams" Jimin answered. 

"Oh don't even start talking about those" Jin said before putting his hand over his ears. 

"As long as you do enough revision then you will pass the exam fine" Namjoon muttered. 

"How come you three are not stressing, after all, you are going to have to do the same exams as us" Taehyung said.

"We never actually enrolled, the school just think we are thinking about joining and experiencing the normal college life will allow us to chose whether we want to attend" Namjoon replied.

"Lucky" Jin said, a small pout formed on his lips. 

"Yes, am I lucky to have you" Namjoon teased before he pushed his soulmate onto his back then crawled on top of him and claimed Jin's lips with his own. 

"Get a room" the others shouted but the couple just ignored them.