Chapter 1

My Soulmates Voice

Soulmate - A person with whom an individual have an immediate connection the moment they meet -- a connection so strong that the individual is drawn to them in a way they have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, the individual experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that they begin to doubt that they have ever truly loved anyone prior. The individual soulmate understands and connects with them in every way and on every level, which brings a sense of peace, calmness and happiness when they were around them.

Telepathic - Exchanging their internal voice and mental images with people at a distance  

Everyone has a soulmate who they will meet eventually in their lifetime, there are no indicators to who their soulmate is other than being able to talk to them telepathically. Most soulmates meet quite young because they have the ability to communicate and learn where one another is but sometimes their soulmates are not even in the same country which makes it basically impossible to meet up and fall in love during their younger years. 

This was the case for pretty boy Kim Seokjin, he lived in Gwacheon with his younger brother Taehyung. Taehyung had already met his soulmate Jeon Jungkook and both were head over heals in love with one another this made the whole situation worse for Jin since he knew full well that his soulmate was far away, he hated that fact he was unable to hold hands with his soulmate, or kiss him but he knew someday he will finally meet Kim Namjoon and when that day comes it will be the best day of his life. 

'Jin, hey princess are you awake' Namjoon voice echoed into his mind, Jin opened his eyes and stared at the clock on his bedside table it read 22:54 pm.

'I am now' Jin answered burying his head back into his pillow. 

'Sorry Princess, I forgot there is an 16 hours time differences' Namjoon said with an apologetic tone. 

'It's fine Joonie what's up' Jin asked. 

'I have an exam today but I feel like I have not revised enough for it' Namjoon told him.

'Joonie, we both know that you will smash the exam, you always do' Jin replied.

'Thanks, Jinnie, I feel better now, I have to go so I will talk to you later' Namjoon said before pulling away from Jin's mind. 

Kim Seokjin's soulmate Kim Namjoon lived on the other side of the world to him in Los Angeles, Californa, his family had moved out there when Namjoon was little and before the telepathic bond between the two soulmates could properly form. Namjoon was currently studying music with his two friends Yoongi and Hoseok who were soulmates, Namjoon wished to become a famous rapper and had made a band called Bangtan Boys with his two friends who were currently looking for singers but had no such luck or the singers did not live up to their expectations. Jin along with his brother and friends Jungkook and Jimin were all doing a music degree at university and were also aspiring singers, Jin sometimes wonders whether he should tell his soulmate about the singing but he sometimes he believed that he was never any good unlike the other three and did not want to Namjoon to get his hopes up. 

After a few hours of staring at the ceiling, Jin finally drifted off to sleep only to be woken up 5 hours later by Taehyung jumping on him. 

"Wakey, wakey Hyung" Taehyung shouted in his attempt to wake his brother up. 

"I'm awake," Jin said opening his eyes, Taehyung jumped off Jin and darted out of Jin's room. Jin lay there in his bed whilst decided on what outfit he would wear today, Jin was in deep thought that he never released 12 minutes had already passed. 

"Hurry up Jinnie, I promised that we would meet Kookie and Chim in the next 10 minutes" Taehyung shouted up the stairs. Jin groaned before forcing himself out of the safe haven of his duvet and grabbed the first thing he could get his hands on which happened to be a pink sweater and black skinny jeans. Jin put his outfit on quickly before racing down the stairs grabbing ahold of a cereal bar on his way past the kitchen then moved towards the door where Taehyung was waiting. 

It was not even 9 yet and Jin already knew that it was going to be a horrid day.